• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品し落札されました。 商品は普通に郵送しました。その後下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hello, I still did not receive the packaging. Do you have any idea wich compagny in France is taking care of the delivery in connection with Japonese Post Office? Is it the French Postal service or any other compagny "GLS", Chronopost, or any other? I am afraid the packaging to be "lost" or returned to Japan. On tracking it is said "Processing at delivery Post Office" meaning that it has passed customs... Best regards, alain

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数57
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

こんにちは。まだ商品が届いていません。 日本の郵政から送られたものは、フランスだと どの運送会社が請け負っているのか、ご存知ですか? フランスの郵政でしょうか? GLSでしょうか?クロノポストでしょうか? それとも他の会社でしょうか? もしかして商品が紛失されていたり、 日本へ返送されていたりしてないか、心配しています。 配達状況を追跡してみると「配達郵便局で処理中」とあります。 税関は無事通過したってことだと良いのですが・・・。 それでは。アラン。 というような内容だと思います。 EMSはクロノポストが配達するようですが・・。 荷物番号などあれば、 日本の郵便局でも調べてくれるかもしれませんね。 ご参考まで。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

素早い翻訳をありがとうございました!とても助かりました! 商品につきましては現在、日本郵政に問い合わせており、フランスとやり取りをしている模様です。結果は出ておりませんが・・・ 御礼が大変遅くなり申し訳ございませんでした。 また機会がございましたら、是非よろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayで落札され、滞りなく配送しました。 その後、下記メールが届きました。 スペインに送ったのですが、止まっているようです。(追跡したところ) お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Dear Seller, my parcel is retained at customs in Spain. I wonder if you declared any value for this pen on the external card attached to the packet when you shipped.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、落札されました。 商品は万年筆です。黄色い万年筆で太さはM(中字です) 他の色も希望しているような気がします。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hello, I am very happy to have bought this pen. I would like to buy at least six of them in different colors if available. Could you tell if it is possible? Which colors would you have even yellow like one is fine to me? If not possible, can you wait untill I bid on other pens that you are selling? How much would be shipping for more than one pen? thanks, best regards, alain

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 ebayで買主から商品が届かないと連絡がありました。 あと5日待って下さい。もし届かない場合は全額返金しますと連絡した際の返信です。 I inform you that i should ask to post office on the package, they notified to me that they could not help me, i have to wait the days that you mentioned me, that of being like that, if the package is not delivered, is returned to the sender really I want this plush, it is a gift of birthday for a friend. It will wait the days that you mentioned to me. I hope that I come near. Or if it is forwarded you, realize the sending with number of follow-up if inconvenience is not great, or as you said the reimbursement. its so bad cuz i want that plush :( for my friend i´ll write you when i have inform the last day, saturday よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

英語が堪能な方、以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 You do not have to accuse of selling you a counterfeit product which is not only insulting, but also against the law. At ModaQueen, your satisfaction is always guaranteed. Please return your purchase in its original condition to the address below via a traceable method and remember to keep the tracking number for your records in case there are any issues with the delivery. It is very important to include a copy of the return authorization form in the package so we may identify the order and refund your account in a timely manner. The refund will be processed to your account within 7 business days after receipt of the returned merchandise. In the event that you do decide to keep your purchase and maybe offer it as a present to a friend, or a loved one, please let us know by responding to this email. Sincerely, 以上、宜しくお願い致します。

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品しております。万年筆です。その万年筆についてのペン先について聞いているかと思われます。お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Is the nib on this pen rhodium-plated? It comes in two forms gold un-plated (gold in color) and gold with rhodium-plating (silver in color). On some of your pictures it looks gold and on others in looks rhodium-plated, it's hard to tell.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

I did but the package was damged as they brought it back abou 1 hour ago. I will check it and resend it tomorrow and will send you the new customs.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayで出品し落札されました。 入金も済み、送ろうとしましたが、下記メールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 In addition, to avoid many very heavy processings with customs for import duties, can you please: - specify shipment as a gift - specify a low item value for each of the items especially for the pen (I think under $50 or under $100 total shipment value, no custom duty applies) - send me by email or by ebay the detailed value that you have declared for each of the items in case I am called by customs so I can declare the same values you have put Thanks and regards,

• 翻訳お願いします。

You got it buddy. I just wanted to make sure that is how you write it on the package.?

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに蒔絵の万年筆を出品しております。下記質問が届きました。 (Vanishing pointは、商品名です) 自信がないので、お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you for your reply. I now realize I must purchase two pens, and now I do not need to be in a great hurry. I have some questions. The turtle and the phoenix seem to have the least amount of color contrast. Is that true? I like the contrast of the dark orange. Second, what is the least expensive pen you might ever have to sell that is maki-e? The second pen I need is for a man who does not own a fountain pen and I'm not sure how he will react to one. He may love it! He may not. So I want to spend the least possible money on it. His first choice is maki-e. His second choice is any Japanese 'good' pen that is black and silver. What about the Sailor resin owl, dragonfly or deer? Are they less expensive? Do you have an inexpensive pilot vanishing point? Thank you for your help. Janis

• 正しい翻訳をお願します

宜しくお願します。 先日海外で買い物したのですが、 届いた商品が不良品だった為にアチラ側とのやり取りが発生しました。 以下の様な文章が送られてきたのですが・・・ When sending a replacement for a damaged or defective item, it is our policy to request that you must return the original item to 店の名前 within 30 days. However, as the cost of returning the package is in this case prohibitively expensive, we ask that you keep the original item with our compliments. Perhaps you would like to donate it to a charity in your area if you feel it would be appropriate to do so. これは「送料が高くなるから返さなくてもいい」 と言っているのでしょうか。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

専門家に質問してみよう