• 締切済み

サイトにアクセスした際の英語のメッセージについて。

こんにちは。お世話になります。  先日、あるシティホテルのページにアクセスした際、「The Toolkit API key used on this site does not match our records. Please emsure key maches the Technical support Site My accounts page. 」と表示されました。2台のパソコンで同じ結果でした。  インターネットで調べても、回答が得られなかったので困ってしまい、こちらに質問させて頂きました。  どのような意味なのか、利用上、特に問題はないのか、教えて頂けると助かります。  お手数ですがよろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• goold-man
  • ベストアンサー率37% (8365/22183)
回答No.1

サイトで使用されているToolkit APIのキーが記録と一致しない(MyAccountsのページと一致しない)警告と思います。 あなたのリファラを変更したので、すぐにテストして変更を有効に15~30分ほどかかりますから、変更がサーバーにプッシュされる前に、あなたはそれを行う必要があります。 (機械翻訳で意味がとれませんか_) 最新のFlash Playerを入れても(ホテルのアクセス地図などが)表示されませんか?

misaki1023
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり、申し訳ありませんでした。  メッセージのOKボタンを押した後は、普通に画面表示されていました。  すみませんが、おっしゃっている回答内容が、知識に乏しい私には理解できませんでした。  お手間をおかして、申し訳ありませんでした。  ありがとうございました。それでは失礼します。  

関連するQ&A

• 英語の穴埋め

1、毎年夏に、私たちの市では国際的な音楽祭が開かれます。 Every summer ( ) in our city. 2、私たちはこの音楽祭を10年以上行ってきたことを誇りに思っています。 We are ( ) for more than ten years. 3、姉は私たちの市民オーケストラの一員に選ばれて喜びました。 My sister ( ) of our city orchestra. 4、たまたま音楽は誰もが理解できる言語です。 Music ( ). 5、それが、音楽祭に来るだれもがそのコンサートを楽しむ理由だと思います。 I think that is why everyone who ( ) the concerts so much. (   )内は一語ではありません。 やってもらうと助かります。

• 個人輸入をしたいのですが、英語を訳して頂きたいのですが!

ジンボリーの個人輸入をしたいのですが、英語がいまいち読めないのです・・・。 英語を訳す事が出来る方、お願いいたします^^ Welcome to your My Orders page. Easily access your order history here. • Click on the order number to view the complete order summary. • To check status on orders, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-877-4-GYMWEB (1-877-449-6932) or send an email to orders@gymboree.com. • To cancel an order (only within 1 hour of placing the order), please contact our Customer Service Team. You have no active orders. ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Welcome to My Gymboree! We've made it simple to customize your shopping experience. • Easily create a personalized My Gymboree profile for up to 3 children. • Access each child's My Gymboree profile from the top navigation on every page. • Shop for clothes and accessories that match each child's size and style. • Find exactly what you're looking for -- quickly and easily! • Get started now by clicking the 'Create New Profile' ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Welcome to your My Address Book page. Save frequently-used names and addresses here. • Checkout quickly and easily by choosing pre-entered shipping addresses. •Easily edit and set default addresses. ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Welcome to your personalized Remind Me! page. Create customized reminders for special events and receive email notifications from us. Get started now by adding an event. 違う文を点線で区切っています。 詳しい方どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語でパスワード変更をお知らせしたい

登録者向けホームページのログインパスワードを変更しようと思います。 英語でもきちんとしたお知らせメールを出したいのですが、どのように書いたらよいのでしょうか??ビジネスライクにできればいいなと思います。試しに作ってみましたのでアドバイスお願いします。 [Password Change Notification] Dear Users, This is to inform you that the password for entering users' page has been changed as of January 1, 2005.You need User Name & Password for entering user page and downloading the latest version. Please correct the records accordingly. Registration number:12345 Password:aBcd Please note that capital letters and small letters are distinguished. Please conceal the password. My e-mail for inquiry is not changed. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.

• AOLから英語のメールがきた

GW中にAOLの自分のアカウント宛にAOLから英語のメールが届きました。自分は日本のAOLと契約してるのですがなんで英語のメールがきたのでしょうか。また48時間以内にアクションを起こさないと契約が無効になると書いてあるようなのですが、なんで契約者に対してそんなメールをしかも英語で送ってくるのかわかりません。新手のフィッシングかな?と思ったのですが、クリックした先もAOLのサイトだったので放置してたことに不安を感じています。 Dear AOL Member , It has come to our attention that your AOL Billing Information records are out of date. That requires you to update the Billing Information. Failure to update your records will result in account termination. Please update your records within 48 hours. Once you have updated your account records, your AOL session will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Failure to update will result in cancellation of service, Terms of Service (TOS) violations or future billing problems. You must click the link below and enter your login information on the following page to confirm your Billing Information records.. To update your AOL records Click here . クリックして飛ばされる先はhttp://bill.aol.comでした。

• 英語の意味を教えて下さい。

ネットで調べてもサイトによって意味が違うので英語に詳しい方以下の意味を教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。 ・Thank you very much. That’s very kind of you. ・Thank you for your considerate message. ・I’m grateful from the bottom of my heart. ・How can I ever thank you enough? ・Please accept my sincerest thanks.

• 英語文章の和訳をお願いいたします。

有料のアプリ「Photoshop Touch for phone」を購入したのですが、ボタンやメッセージ他文字類が一切出ない、画像データの保存が出来ないなどの不良箇所があり、記載の問い合わせ先に連絡したところ、下記のメールがすぐに返ってきました。が、英語がほぼ分からず、翻訳サイトでも解決出来ないものでしたので、こちらに質問させていただきました。大変申し訳ありませんがどなたか英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら、教えていただけましたら幸いです。 Your email to <pstouchphone-support> listrply@adobe.com For support issues and questions related to Photoshop Touch for phone, please go to the forum on http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_support_pstouch_for_phone. Our forums work with your Adobe ID, click the Sign In link in the top right-hand corner of the forum page to sign-in to get started, or to create a new Adobe ID if needed.   Note: This email is an auto-reply message, Adobe does not provide support through this email address but rather through our online forums.   Our forums include links to documents and video for learning how to use Photoshop Touch for phone, post your ideas for future product updates and changes, and our staff can assist you with technical issues if needed. Please visit our online forum at: http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_support_pstouch_for_phone   You can learn more about Photoshop Touch for phone from the product page here: http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-touch.html   よろしくお願いいたします。

• please someone translate for me

"I don't feel I have been anything but honest with you since we have started our friendship, I am sorry I am unable to give my self to you at this point as anything but a friend." this is my homework at my school from out of japan. please someone translate for me. in my idea, it means "she does not feel anything for him(does not she like him?) and it is her honest. so she does not want to be in a relationship with him(she just wants to be a friend)." = "tomodachi ijou koibito miman?" is it light? please, please someone helps me. if you comment me, i can not use japanese now, but i can read japanese, so please write japanese. thank you so much!

• 海外サイトにアクセスできない

Focalplice.comというサイトにアクセスしたいのですが 以下のようなエラーがでます。 OSは、WINDOWS7 ブラウザ FIREFOX3.6.2 OR INTERNETエクスプローラー8 The page cannot be found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try the following: * Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly. * If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted. * Click the Back button to try another link. HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found. Internet Information Services (IIS) Technical Information (for support personnel) * Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404. * Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages. 解決方法を教えてください

• 英語の質問です。

正しい答え(a ~ c)と意味,文法的な理由を教えてください。 (1)Ken, ( ) in  Kyoto before, knew the city well.  a.having been b. has been c.has had (2)(      )very hot, we ate ice cream. a.It was b.It having c.It being (3)My father is a little older than our teacher. これは正しい文? (4)She got much the best grades in the class. これは正しい文? 詳しく教えてください。(^_^;)

• アメリカの通販サイトで注文したらこんなメッセージが

アメリカの通販サイトで注文したらこんなメッセージがきました。 追加料金を払うか15ドル以上買ってトラッキングナンバーを取得しないか?って意味であってますかね? 特に返信必要でしょうか?追加料金支払わないと送ってくれないわけじゃないですよね? Hello friend, well received you order with thanks. Kindly note you order will be shipped by untracked shipping method since the order amount is $8.08(we informed on the page that order amount &lt;$15 will be sent without tracking.), if you want to send with tracking information, please pay extra $1.3 or just increase your order up to $15 or so. Please see whether any more items you want in our store? Thank you. Kindly note for most popular countries it comes as fast as the tracked shipping, but still for some countries it delays more or less(according to our experience), it is up to you.