英語の添削お願い!アメリカ人の友達への手紙を書く遅れと自信のない文

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカ人の友達に手紙を出そうと思うが、英語に自信がなく添削をお願いしたい。
  • 手紙を書くのが遅くなった理由として、文化祭やテスト勉強で忙しかったことを説明。
  • 高校2年生になり、新しいクラスについてはまぁまぁだと感じている。また、友達が再び日本に来るというニュースにとても喜んでいる。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の添削をお願いします!

アメリカ人の友達に手紙を出そうと思うのですが、その前にfacebookでメッセージを送っておこうと考えています。 下の文がそれなんですが、ちょっと英語に自信がありません… どこかおかしなところはないか、添削をお願いします! I'm sorry for being so slow in writing letter to you. (手紙を書くのが遅くなっちゃってごめんなさい!) I couldn't write the letter because I was busy in school festival and in studying for the exam. (文化祭やテスト勉強で忙しかったので手紙が書けませんでした。) But today the exam finished and I wrote the letter to you. (でも今日テストが終わりました!そして手紙を書きました!) I will mail it tomorrow. (明日出すつもりです。) それと、本文(手紙)のほうもいくつか自信のない文があるので添削お願いします>< I became a second year high school student from April. (私は4月から高校2年生になりました!) New class is so-so. (新しいクラスはまぁまぁです。) I was very glad when I heard the news that you come to Japan again. (私はあなたがまた日本に来るというニュースを聞いて嬉しかったです。) へたくそな文ですみません、よろしくお願いします!

noname#152089
noname#152089
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sanori
  • ベストアンサー率48% (5664/11798)
回答No.2

こんにちは。 こなれた英語にする必要はないと思いますので、あなたが書いた英文を尊重して添削します。 I'm sorry for being so slow in writing letter to you. I couldn't write the letter because I was busy in school festival and in studying for the exam. (手紙を書くのが遅くなっちゃってごめんなさい!) (文化祭やテスト勉強で忙しかったので手紙が書けませんでした。)  ⇒ I'm sorry my letter is late because I was busy in school festival and the exam. But today the exam finished and I wrote the letter to you. (でも今日テストが終わりました!そして手紙を書きました!)  ⇒ But today the exam was over and I wrote the letter to you.    (finish を使うと、EXAM という人が何かを終わらせたという意味になります) I will mail it tomorrow. (明日出すつもりです。)  ⇒ OK それと、本文(手紙)のほうもいくつか自信のない文があるので添削お願いします>< I became a second year high school student from April. (私は4月から高校2年生になりました!)  ⇒ I am in the second year in the senior-high from April.  (became … from 日付 という言い方はしません) New class is so-so. (新しいクラスはまぁまぁです。)  ⇒ My new teacher and classmates are so-so.  (「クラス」が何を指しているかを具体的に書かないと意味不明になります) I was very glad when I heard the news that you come to Japan again. (私はあなたがまた日本に来るというニュースを聞いて嬉しかったです。)  ⇒ I am very glad because I heard the news that you will come to Japan again.  (今もうれしい、ということのほうがいいんじゃないでしょうか)

その他の回答 (1)

• wyeatearp
  • ベストアンサー率43% (110/254)
回答No.1

手直し部分を大文字で書いておきます: I'm sorry for being so slow in WRITING TO YOU. (手紙を書くのが遅くなっちゃってごめんなさい!) I couldn't WRITE BECAUSE I was busy PREPARING FOR THE school festival and STUDYING for the exam. (文化祭やテスト勉強で忙しかったので手紙が書けませんでした。) But THE EXAM IN NOW FINISHED TODAY and SO I HAVE TIME TO WRITE to you. (でも今日テストが終わりました!そして手紙を書きました!) I AM THINKING OF MAILING it tomorrow. (明日出すつもりです。) それと、本文(手紙)のほうもいくつか自信のない文があるので添削お願いします>< I AM IN THE SECOND YEAR IN high school STARTING April. (私は4月から高校2年生になりました!) MY NEW CLASSES ARE OK I THINK. (新しいクラスはまぁまぁです。) I was very glad when I heard the news that you ARE COMING to Japan again. (私はあなたがまた日本に来るというニュースを聞いて嬉しかったです。) ご参考まで。

noname#152089
質問者

お礼

細かいところまでありがとうございます! 参考にさせていただきます! 本当にありがとうございました(^^)

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

タイに2ヶ月研究留学に行っていました。滞在中のお礼をこめて、手紙を入れた小包(日本のお菓子などを入れた物)を送ろうと思っています。 その手紙の添削をお願いしたいです。 Thank you for everything. I really enjoyed Thai Life which spends the time in soil mechanics laboratory. Each memories of Thailand are very big in my life. I don’t forget this memories forever. Some people said to me “you are strong.”, but of course I’m not strong. Everyone support me every time, so I really want to say Thank you. In the future, I may go to Thailand again as engineer. I will contact you when I go to Thailand. While I staying there, I couldn't do anything for you, so this time, I want to send goods for you all!! Please eat it  This is Japanese snacks! And finally, this program is good experience for me, and good opportunity to learn English, Thai culture and Civil Engineering. I hope to meet you again. I miss you all. And Thank you very much.

• 英語の添削

今度英語で発表することになったのですが、一応考えたのですが自信が無いので添削をお願いします。 Good afternoon everyone. My name is ○○ and today I am going to talk about my favorite trip. This year I went to Malaysia with my friends. Malaysia is a country near the equator. Everyday the weather is very nice so there was very hot. But I enjoyed this trip and want to go to Malaysia again. I will tell you about three reasons why this was my favorite trip. First, Malaysian food was very delicious. There are many races so we can eat various food such as Indian and Chinese and so on. I was so happy to eat Nyonya food. Nyonya food is mixing Malaysian food and Chinese food. Malaysian food taste mostly spicy but everything was very delicious. Second, Malaysia has many famous historic building. I went to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca. I went to tour the Twin-Tower and the Blue Mosque. Twin-Tower is the third highest around the world. In Malacca, I rode a trishaw. Trishaw is like "Zinrikishya". It looks beautiful and the view of outside is wonderful. Finally, I went to Spa. Malaysia is famous for Spa so Malaysian people often reserve the Spa. To my surprise, there is a bath with a lot of flowers. the massage make me feel very comfortable and happy. In short, this was a great trip. if you think to go to foreign countries, I want you to go to Malaysia. I think you will surely be a wonderful trip. おかしければ文章自体を変えてもらってもかまいません。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。 仕事でお世話になった人にカードを渡したく、その英文の添削をお願いします。 手紙をありがとう。とても嬉しかったよ。あなたたちと一緒に働きとても楽しかった!素敵な時間を過ごすことができました。ありがとう。 私はこの思い出を、一生、忘れないでしょう。 アメリカの沢山の情報をありがとう。旅行、楽しんでくるね。 カフェに行って、おいしいケーキを食べてくるよ。 あなたが作るパンとお菓子は、世界で一番おいしい! あなたの笑顔と優しい声が好きです。 あなたと再び会うことができる日まで、元気でお過ごしください。 Thank you for the letter. I was very glad ! I was very happy for me to work with you. I had great time. Thank you. I will not forget this memories all my life. Thank you for a lot of information on France. I will enjoy trip to America. And, I will go to the cafe, and eat a delicious cake. You make blead and sweet that the most delicious in the world. I like your pretty smile and voice. よろしくお願いします。

• 手紙の添削をお願いします!!

オーストラリアにいる同世代の女友達に手紙を書きました。 もしよろしければ、だいたいでいいのでこの文章で送っても失礼がないか添削していただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 (誤字・脱字などでわかりづらい部分がありましたら、申し訳ありません。) Hi.What's up?I'm pretty good. I am so sorry for taking so long to reply. Guess what! I passed entrance exam for university!! So I go to there and study English everyday. It was really happy to study something. Like what world situation, culture and history about other country in the world, and of course English! I enjoy school life. I wanna speak English more fluently and talk with you a lot when I see you again. You come to Japan this year, don't you? I can't wait! I want to see you. So I need to ask teacher if I can see you. If she tell me I cant’t do, I will pretend to be P(学校名) high school student! lol I miss you so much. Please tell your family I said hi. See you soon! BYE Love from N(私の名前).

• 添削お願いいたします.

こんばんは. 添削お願い致します. (1)Before I had time to find my host, he was by my side with a great smile on his face. →私は私のホストを探す前に彼は私のそばにいて彼の顔で微笑んでいた。 (2)We shook hands, and in my broken English I managed to thank him for answering my letter. →私たちは握手をし、片言の英語で私は彼に感謝を込めて経営して手紙に答えた。 解説と添削よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

英語の添削をよろしくお願いいたします。 >の英語の部分に対して、日本語の部分を返信として作りました。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 > How is it at your work place? 私のオフィスは---のとなりにある。---駅ではないよ(近いけど)。 My office is located in --- next to --- ... not next to --- station. > I wonder how you are dressed today. 今日はベージュのニットに黒いスカート、昨日買った黒いタイツをはいてるよ。 Today I am wearing beige knit and black skirt, and black tights I bought yesterday. > I hope I didn't scare you off with all that talk last night. それは心配しないで。 Please don't worry about that. そんなことないから、私はいつもあなたの話を楽しんでるし、それにあなたを尊敬してるし。 Not really, I am always enjoying your talk and I respect you. > Thanks for listening to me and hearing me out. あなたが話したい時はいつでも話してほしいし、私ももっと話すようにするね。 You can talk to me whenever you want also I will try to talk about myself to you. 私たちはもっと知り合わなくちゃいけないし。 We have to get to know each other. --- は私の生まれた場所だけど、久しぶりに行くから嬉しいです。 I was born in --- so I am looking forward to go there. 下手ですがどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• この英文の添削をお願いいたします。

I sent a letter to you. 私はあなたに手紙を送りました。 I wrote almost feeling this. 私の気持ちのほとんどをその手紙に書きました。 The letter take me about three day to arrive to you. 手紙があなたのところに届くまで約3日かかります。 英語の得意な方添削宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語の本文が 以下の様な文です お元気でいらっしゃいますか 何時も姉を見守って下さり 私達は あなたに感謝しています 右膝手術は順調に回復しつつ有りますが 今年の2月に背中と腰を強打してしまい ました、骨折はしていないとの診断でしたが 、痛みがひどく ベッドの昇り降りが、出来る様に成るまで、3ヶ月余りも掛かり、この様な事情で手紙を差し上げる出来ませんでした お許し下さい 姉への手紙を本人に渡して下さい 手紙でしか元気着けれませんが、姉さんのことを遠くから見守っている兄弟の居る事を忘れないで下さい 貴方の優しい心遣いをどうぞ姉に届けて下さい 宜しくお願いいたします 以下の様に訳してみましたが How are you Thanks for helping my old sister I appreciate everything you’re doing The right knee operation improved but February of this year In the room I feel and bruised hit the waist bad did not break a bone Lying down and getting up is hard and pain is intense Until get a pain needed it for Three month By such circumstances Excuse me for not answering for long time I’d like to ask you to give her a letter I can support only in a letter Remember it Brother worry to her Distantly remote place and with Love I hate to bother you but could you Once again thanks for doing this for me Sincerely God Ble 添削をお願い出来ないでしょうか 翻訳ソフトと 英文手紙の書き方を参照して 作成しましたので 語彙や文法等々に誤りが有るかと思いますので 宜しく お願いいたします 此処までお読み下さり有難う御座います