• ベストアンサー

英語 訳

Many stu-dents go to school and work partーtime to help pay for their education.訳お願いします。

• xder3
  • お礼率0% (1/150)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

学生の中には、学校へ行く傍ら学費を作るためにパートの仕事をするものも多い。

関連するQ&A

• 英語訳

People in the travel industry may allow them to travel for free on their holidays or even as part of their work. という文なのですが訳がいまいちわかりずらいです セールスマンは休日やまたさらに仕事の一部において自由に働く事を許してもらっている でいいと思いますか

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!

Like most Japanese junior high school students,you come to school every day and go home after school. These are activities that are natural for you. But many children in other countries cannot go to school. They cannot spend time at their homes. These children may live in countries at war,and they suffer. They are treated unfairly,and they suffer. Because and homes behind. These children are refugees.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I come from Buenos Aires, Argentina and attend Boston University.One-third of the students who attend this school are international students.They come from all over the world, many odaf them from Latin American.There is a large, comfortable cafeteria on campus.I go there every day during school with my friends.Many of them are from Latin American and Spain.For the most part, the American students eat lunch in the cafeteria between noon and two o'clock.I rarely see any of them stay for more than an hour.They get their food and eat as quickly as they can.When they leave, the cafeteria is still full of Latinos.The Latinos linger for several hours talking, laughing, telling stories, and drinking soda and coffee.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

The american students, on the other hand, are just the opposite.They come to the cafeteria onlyto eat.They don't stay and talk for very long.Of course, they have pleasure chats here and there,but it appears to me that they keep the chat time to a minimum as if to say that longer talk was a waste of time. When they have something else to do, they leave,even when their friends are still at the table.When they get up from the table to leave, it seems they always look at their watches first.They often say something such as 'Whoa,look at the time!I have to go.'Then they run off.They would rather obey their watches than stay with their friends.

• 英語 訳お願いします!

英語 訳をお願いします! There is an old saying:“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish, and you have fed him for a lifetime.” However,today, this saying may no longer be true. The reason is overfishing. Open waters and government pay lead to too many fishermen. better technology makes it easier to catch more fish. 以上です! 話の一部一部を抜いたものなので訳しにくかったらすいません!

• 英語の訳をお願いします

How was your photo? Anyway, I came to bring to school today Saturday also have to go to school is horrible So hard to get up in the morning I got up at 6:00. When you get up? Yusuke You saw me for the first time How did I?

• 英語の文を日本語にしてください。

(1)Even people in their 40s and 50s feel their memory starting to slip. "Why can`t I remember names?" they sigh. "Where did I put my keys?" With the passing of the years, the question move from annoyance to concern. (2)Leisure is a very important topic, for several reasons. Many people spend more time at their leisure than at work; many find their leisure more satisfying than their work; leisure can be a major source of happiness and of mental and physical health. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳

以下の英語の訳を、どなたか教えていただけますか? (出典:Partha Dasgupta(2007) Economics:A very short introduction. Oxford University Press.より) (1)Others have noted that people in rich countries are far better educated,implying that they are able to make use of ideas to produce goods that are out of reach for people in countries where large numbers are illiterate. (2)Education and health go by the name human capital. (3)Primary and secondary education alone can't take a society that far today.

• 英文の訳をおねがいします!!

次の英文の訳をお願いします; For many children in the South African village of Diepsloot, the colorful PlayPumpis the first playground equipment they've ever seen, When they give a push and jumponboard for a ride, smiles of wonder break out on their faces.But the fun ofwhirling in a circle is just part of the amazement.This incredible invention doesn'tjust change their playtime,but it changes their lives.As the merry-go-round spins,itpumps clean water up from deep underground and stores it in a huge tank. Peopleare welcome to come and help themselves to the water.

• 英語の問題((長文です

本文 1 "Mom, my car Dosen't move,″a boy said. 2 His mother answered, "Don't worry. 3 Let's take it to the toy Hospital. 4 Students at Omori Gakuen High School in Tokyo repair toys. 5 They open the "Toy Hospital″ at their school once a month. 6 They use techniques learned at school. 7 Through this service the students learn the spirit of saving things, and they pass on the same spirit to many children. 8 At this school, the students also volunteer for repairing wheelchairs and some other activities. 9 Students enjoy their volunteer work. 10 In Nepal many children cannot study because there aren't enough school. 11 In 1998, students at Nagayoshi High School in Osaka heard about this. 12 That summer, they ren five hundred kilometers for six days through many cities and towns, and collected money. 13 Since then, many students have run for the same purpose. 14 As a result four schools were built in Nepal. 15 But recently, they heard that some children living near the schools could not go to school because they had no money. 16 So the students started to run for a different purpose for these children. 17 Their goal has no end. 18 In Japan, many students are active in various kinds of volunteer work like the students from these two school. 19 How about your school? 次の質問の答えを本文から探して英語で書きましょう。 (1) What do the students at Omori Gakuen High School use to repair toys? (2) How many schools were built in Nepal through the volunteer work by the students at Nagayoshi High School? (3) Are many students active in volunteer activities in Japan? 次の英文を和訳しなさい (a) There is someone waiting for you at the station. (b) Andy likes the singing birds. 本文の訳はいいのですが、 問題が分かりません。。。 どうかお願いします。