• 締切済み

語学学校の宿題(数学)

現在ニュージーランドに留学しているものです。 今日の宿題で(数学)分からない問題が1問ありました。 答えを教えてください My 1/3 share in the rich-raggs hilton building leave in equal parts to mi wife gloria and to each of my four children Q:what fraction of the building did each receive? よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

noname#183207
noname#183207
回答No.1

HNが「釣り」ですか、、、。 どこまで分かりますか? 奥さんと4人の子供に平等に分けるのですから、、、。

tsurrry
質問者

補足

そこは分かりますがほかが全くわからないんです

関連するQ&A

• 英文解釈について

(1)If you are sent abroad at an early age ,you will, by coming into contact with foreign peoples and their customs and manners ,obtain a broader view of life which will ... という英文で 挿入,you will,はどのように解釈すれば良いでしょうか? (2)It gives you the sense of solitude in the midst of a crowd ,which is one of the ... 非制限用法らしいwhichの先行詞はthe sense以下で正しいでしょうか? また (3)... a succession of small events , each of which ... ではeach of whichが非制限用法になりえるでしょうか? (4)The school is a wonderful place in which to receive training in citizenship. という英文では in which が関係詞だと思ったのですが、to receive training ... では主語述語関係が分からなくin which to らへんの解釈がわかりません。 以上の四つの英文が分かりません。 非常に長くなってしまいましたのでひとつづつでも良いので回答をお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします

投資に関する話です。 "All investors in aggregate must hold all stocks in proportion to the fraction that the aggregate market value of any stock represents of the total market value of all stocks." "aggregate"は「総数」で大丈夫かと。 "fraction that~"と"represents of"の扱いに苦労しています。 よろしくお願いします。

• to which

Husband: I should've found an attractive co-worker years ago. Wife: Rachel's attractive? Husband: It was a figure of speech. Only, you know, in relation to which she invokes amorous feelings in my far more attractive wife. "in relation to which she invokes~..."の部分の意味がよくわかりません・・・。

• 英語の文法ミスおしえてください

In my opinion, the symbol of this story is drawing. The husband and Blind man help each other to make a drawing cathedral, which build a good relationship between them.In my opinion, the author wants to convey the importance of feeling instead of just seeing.

• 学校の宿題の英訳><

学校で英文を日本語に訳す宿題がでたのですが、全くわかりません>< 誰か英訳が上手い人よろしくお願いします! 以下が本文です。 Finally the day came for the benefit concert. By then, the number of participants had grown to more than one thousand. Rows of cello cases of different colors were heading for the hall. It seemed that the cases were like shadows of the sorrowstheir owners had experienced in the earthquake. In the concert hall, more than ten thousand eyes and ears were upon us. Gathered there were people who had lost family members, relatives and friends. I wondered if the family of the cello's previous owner were in the audience. I wondered if the girl's friends were there as well. The hall was so quiet that I could hear nothing but the beating of my own heart. The conductor cellos sang all at once:high, low, fast, slow, gentle, strong... Some players leaned forward and others backward. They listened attentively to one another and played in perfect harmony. One thousand bows looked like the coming and going of waves. The cellos sounded like a wind blowing through the music hall. The girl was absorded in her playing. I felt as if I saw birds flying around her. I was sure she was hearing Flora sing with her. I held an invisible dog as I played. One thousand cellos were telling one thousand differennt stories, all at the same time. One thousand sounds were made into one soul. Has our sound been entirely forgotten? I don't think so. I would like to think it has reached all the people of Kobe and that the wind of one thousand cellos willl reach a new tomorrow.

• よろしくお願いします

I live in an upscale building, but my neighbor regularly leaves empty boxes, garbage bags, a cat condo, etc. in the hallway for extended periods of time. I’ve complained to the building to no avail. This is a fire hazard and can potentially attract vermin, but it also stresses me out. I don’t want to say it traumatizes me to see junk in the hallway, but it’s a constant reminder of a bad time in my life when I lived in a less nice building, where this kind of thing happened all of the time. The building has spoken to them several times, and it’s a violation of the lease, but they don’t care. I love my place, and certainly am not moving over this. I was thinking I should write them an anonymous note telling them how inconsiderate they are, piling my garbage on theirs, or putting their boxes outside the garbage shoot on the other side of the hallway, so people can see how inconsiderate they are and hopefully also complain to the building. all of the timeはなぜall the timeではなくall of the timeなのでしょうか?あと、garbage shootはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 大学入試【英文法】

自己採点をしたいので解答を教えてください。 宜しくお願いいたします。 同志社女子2013/1/26 21.My husband's office building,(where/that/which/this)is in Osaka,is going to be torn down. 22.We enjoyed the lecture,(since/unless/therefore/although)it wasn't as interesting as we had expected. 23.The decision of the committee will be announced(until/on/in/by)the end of this week. 24.Kate and Mark phone(each other/themselves/to each/on their own)everyday when Mark is away on business. 25.These days,many people(no longer/on behalf/owing to/according to)accept traditional views on gender roles. 26.Nothing was said about(work to my going/to work mygoing/to my going work/my going to work)at the London office.

• <英訳で>こういう時はどっちの訳になりますか?

My father decided to leave England and start a new life in a different country. という英文で、 1.「父は英国を去って、違う国で新生活をはじめることに決めた」 My father decided to {(leave England) and (start a new life in a different country)}. 2.「父は英国を去ることに決めて、違う国で新生活をはじめた」 My father( decided to leave England )and (start a new life in a different country). のどちらの訳にするのが正しいのでしょうか? どうやって見分ければ良いのかも教えて下さい。

• 数学の問題を解きたいのですが、英語でわからないので和訳してください。

数学の問題を解きたいのですが、英語でわからないので和訳してください。 それでは早速「There are 2008 bags numbered from 1 to 2008, with 2008 frogs in each one of them. Two people play in turns. A play consists in selecting a bag and taking out of it any number of frongs (at least one), leaving x frogs in it (x  0). After each play, from each bag with a number higher than the selected one and having more than x frogs, some frogs scape until there are x frogs in the bag. The player that takes out the last frog from bag number 1 looses. Find and explain a winning strategy」です。よろしくお願いします。

• 適切なものを選ぶ問題です。

適切なものを選ぶ問題です。 解いてみましたが不安です。 間違いがあれば教えてください。 解説などあればうれしいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1.You will find ( ) finish the job in a day. (1)difficult it to (2)it difficult to (3)to difficult it (4)to it difficult ⇒(2)? 2.Mary need someone ( ) care of her baby. (1)who take (2)to be taken (3)taking (4)to take ⇒(4)? 3.Ms.Jones went to her office ( ) that the windows were broken. (1)finds (2)found (3)to find (4)to finding ⇒(3)? 4.My father told me ( ) in the river. (1)don't swim (2)not to swim (3)to not swim (4)swim not ⇒(2)? 5.Linda has just returned from Australia. She seems to ( ) her trip. (1)enjoy (2)enjoys (3)enjoyed (4)have enjoyed ⇒(1)? 6.Mr. Brown is ( ) to buy the car. (1)enough rich (2)rich enough (3)enough of rich (4)rich of enough ⇒(2)? 7.I don't know ( ) next. (1)what to do (2)what of doing (3)what do (4)about doing what ⇒(1)?