今の状況を考慮して、米価や銀価格についての展望はどうなるのか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 過去数年間、米価は低迷しているが、それだけでは飛躍するには十分ではない。
  • 今日は銀価格が7%または8%下落しているが、ウサマ・ビン・ラディンが殺される前にも銀価格は下落していた。
  • 実際、先週から銀は調整している。現時点では、食欲をそそるような状況は何も見えない。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文和訳のお願い。

以下の英文を分かりやすい日本語にお願いします。 I do see that rice is still depressed over past few years, but that is not enough to make the jump and then do anything. I see that silver is down 7% or 8% today, but silver was down before Osama Bin Laden got killed. Silver is actually correcting since last week. So I do not see anything at the moment that is even worth my appetite.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

コメがここ数年下押ししていることは十分わかっているが、それでは、高騰して、どうかなると言うほど十分ではない。 銀は、今日7%ないし8%下げていると思うが、ウサマ・ビン・ラディンが殺害される前に下げていた。 銀は、実際、先週から調整している。だから、私は、今のところ、私の買い意欲をそそる価値のある物が、何もないと思っている。 *** 商品相場のお話。

hello2222
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

私は米が過去数年の間まだ落ち込むのを見ます、しかし、それはジャンプをして、それから何もするのに十分でありません。 私は銀が今日7%または8%下がっているのを見ます、しかし、オサマ・ビンラディンが死ぬ前に、銀は下にありました。 銀は、実は先週から修正です。 それで、私は、食欲の価値さえある瞬間に、何も見ません。 これでどうでしょうか?

hello2222
質問者

お礼

? ありがとうございました。。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳のお願い。

以下の英語を分かりやすい日本語にお願いします。 Rice Is Still Depressed But I Do Not See Anything At The Moment That Is Even Worth My Appetite. .

• 英文和訳のお願い。

以下の英文を分かりやすい日本語にお願いします。 ●Markets correct all the time. Silver went down a great deal but if you raise margin requirements 150-200 per cent you would expect there's something to collapse. It's good for the market as far as I'm concerned. Silver especially needed a set back and a consolidation. I'm delighted to see everything.

• 和訳お願いします。

“The post brought me nothing but bills (though I must say that I never do get anything else; my family are not the kind that write).

• 英文の和訳についてです。。。

I am cat というお話の一部なのですが、、、 この部分の和訳が分かりません。 教えてください。。。 She takes me to the Pet Beauty Clinic once a week for a bath we have togaes that we use to lick ourselves and keep ourselves clean? I do not like the flea powder she puts on me. It smells awful and I think it might cause skin cancer. Eva thinks she knows what kind of fool I like,though she actyally does not know my tastes at all. She feeds me cat food and puts it in a silver dish. But all I want is some day-old fish that stinks,And alittle water. Thats all. Is that asking too much? Once time I managed to get out of the house. Did I have a good time! I ran around with some other cats in the neighboehood. We ate garbage and chased a dog. I even caught a bird. Good fun. But when I returned home,Eva went crazy. She was so angey. She took me to the Pet Beauty Clinic for a bath and shampoo, even tjough I had been there the day before. She even wants to have me buried next to her! I won't be free of her even when I am dead. What a life! 以上です。回答お願いします。

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

英文和訳お願いします。 In general, my music is just quiet because it’s not the kind of music that is supposed to be loud, there is not really anything more to it than that. It would be pretty silly to blast strings and piano at 105db. こちらなのですが、英文和訳をお願いします。どうもthere is not really anything more to it than that.のあたりが不明で・・・。

• 和訳をお願い致します

英検1級からの問題です。 A: Do you know what the boss is planning to say at the shareholders’ meeting? B: If I could enlighten you, I would, but he hasn't said anything to me about the matter. 特に If I could enlighten you, I would,とbut以下の文の整合性?が良く解りません。 もし啓発できるなら、そうするよ。でも… 何が言いたいんでしょう???

• この英文の和訳をお願い致します

日本人女性のAさんがアメリカ人男性Bさんからアメリカ人男性Cさんの悪口を聞かされました。 かわいそうだと思ったAさんはCさんに「Bさんがあなたのことを悪く言っている。」と伝えると、Cさんは以下のような英文をメールで送ってきました。 ここでお聞きします。 (1)和訳をお願い致します。 (2)この英文は文法的に正しいのでしょうか? ぜひお願い致します。 If it is the guy I talked to be said that be said nothing. I do not know.

• 和訳してください。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳機を使わずに和訳してください。 細かい部分がよく理解できません。 I trying to convince her that she didn't need to ask me for everything, that I wasn't always right about everything, that she should speak up and stand up for herself and argue with me when I had the wrong idea... but she just didn't want to learn. Deep down inside, I discovered, she was the sort of woman who wanted a strong man to dominate her, whom she could lean on and rely on for anything she needed. She wanted to feel safe and taken care of. I don't think that's a bad thing on its own... but over those years I started to become a man I don't want to be: arrogant, controlling, overconfident. Like I couldn't help but enjoy all that power she was always giving me. But I don't want to be that man. And I don't want to live that relationship. I *have* to be able to grow, to learn, to always be taking life as a new lesson, but how can I do that if I'm never wrong about anything? It was too tempting, and it made me a darker person. So, though I loved her very much and it tore my heart to do it, I had to end our relationship. I was not the man she was looking for, even though she wanted me to be. And she was not the woman I have been looking for, even though I desperately loved her beauty and inner light

• 和訳確認お願い致します

It's very complicated I feel responsible because she moved to Japan from Australia because of me それはとても複雑なんだ 僕の為に彼女がオーストラリアから来たから僕にはその責任がある。 Do you do not break up her? in future あなたは彼女とその先も別れるつもりはありませんか? I guess that will happen But tough situation as I said because she moved country, only for me 僕はそれは起こると思う でも、前にもいったけど、彼女は国から僕だけの為に来ている If it is my decision, I would meet you もし、僕が決断したら、僕は君に会いたい Oh. You don't want to meet me, because of her? え⁈君は僕に会いたくないの?それは彼女の為? 和訳は合ってますか?確認お願い致します。