• ベストアンサー

和訳おねがいします

1.I missed the train. I should have check the timetable before i left home. 2.Amanda once said she would rather play the piano herself than listen to famous musicians.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

1. 列車に乗り損ねた。家を出る前に時刻表を見ておけばよかった。 2. アマンダが前に言ったことがあるが、有名な演奏家の演奏を聞きにいくより、自分でピアノを弾いた方がいいってさ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

One of my colleagues, “Amanda,” recently left our company. Amanda and I worked closely over the past few months, as I’m relatively new to this position. “Rachel,” our manager, said that she thinks I’d be a good replacement and that Amanda had herself suggested me before she left. Rachel emphasized that I shouldn’t feel pressure to accept, that the position wasn’t even posted yet, but that I should think about it; I said I appreciated it and wanted to discuss the idea further. She said it was a role they had made specifically for Amanda and that the position could be reshaped. The problem is that Amanda was almost always the first one in and the last one out. Other colleagues have said things like, “It was only a matter of time before she burned out” and joked that I’m “smiling now” but won’t be once I’m staying at the office every night until 9 p.m. Amanda had herself suggested meは構造的にどうなっているのでしょうか?訳も教えください。あと、the first one in and the last one out.の意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 書き換えの問題です。お願いします。

(1) He asked me where to get off the train. (2) He said to me ,“Where should I get off the train ?” (1)を(2)に書き換えるとき、“ ”内の文には please が先頭にくると教わったのですが、なぜこのケースでは、使われていないのですか。 お願いします。

• 英語の問題

1:She proposed that a doctor()be called in immdiately. (1)would (2)should (3)could (4)ought 2:I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late. Well,he()his train or maybe he overslept. (1)might have missed (2)might miss (3)should have missed (4)should miss 3:It's not very important. We might()forget about it. (1)as much (2)as possibly (3)as quickly (4)as well 4:Before marriage she made him agree that he ()never break his promises. (1)could (2)shouldn't (3)would (4)wouldn't ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

映画のとあるシーンです。 普通の人とは違う特殊なものが見える人が、オカルトショップを経営しています。 その店に、変わった男が訪ねてきました。 その時のことを、経営者が思い出しながら話している、という状況です。 He came to my shop. He said he sees it too. He said I can help him stop what's coming... ... that what I saw is salvation. A salvation that some people wants to stop. He said I can help him and I should see what he sees to understand. What I saw was those he killed a long time ago and those he will kill in the future. He just looked at me, sad, and said that he knows my decision before I even say it. He gave me this mashine. He said to use it if the vision changes back.

• 文法問題です

間違いを探す問題です。 (1)(All of) (the mountains) (in Japan), Mt.Fuji is the (highest). (2)(As) conductor, Ms. Hernandez insist that her musicians (practice) as (regularly) and as hard (the way) she has always done herself. 並び替えの問題で、一語句不要です。 最終電車に1分差で乗り遅れた。 The last train had (I/left/by/the station/before/arrived/a minute). です。 辞書等で調べても答えにたどり着けなかったもので・・・ 皆さんの知恵をお貸しいただけたら幸いです。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My girlfriend recently bought a vibrator for us to use together (we’re both women). However, it’s been a couple months and we haven’t used it together once. We have had sex several times, but once we were in bed and I suggested we use it and she said it had dead batteries. Should it upset or worry me that she is clearly using it on her own time? Should it upset or worry me that she is clearly using it on her own time?の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

I remember once when Kruesi brought in a thermopile whose alloy contained much sulphur;it was polished so brightly that it resembled gold. Edison, Upton,Batchelor and several others were seated about my testing table when Kruesi brought it.Edison took the bar from Kruesi weighed it up and down in his hand,and said to Upton,'We have it this who understood at once that a joke was coming. Kruesi appeared perplexed and inquisitive;before he could utter a word, Edison said,'I suppose the best thing to do now is to close up the whole ''shop and laboratory.'

• 時制の一致

He says that you must go home at once. のsaysを過去形にする場合の答えが He said that you must go home at once. とmustがhad toになってなかったのですが、 それでも良いのでしょうか? またhad toでも良いのでしょうか? 似たような問題で I think that I should be more careful.が I thought that I should be more careful. となっていたのですが、shouldのままで良い のでしょうか?had toは間違ってますか?

• できるだけ早く和訳お願いします!!

"Somebody must listen ," answered the Frog, " and I like to do all the talking myself. It saves time, and prevents arguments." "But I like arguments," said the Rocket. "I hope not," said the Frog complacently. "Arguments are extremely vulgar, for everybody in good society holds exactly the same opinions. Good-bye a second time; I see my daughters in the distance;" and the little Frog swam away. "You are a very irritating person," said the Rocket, "and very ill-bred. I hate people who talk about themselves, as you do, when one wants to talk about oneself, as I do. It is what I call selfishness, and selfishness is a most detestable thing, especially to anyone of my temperament, for I am well known for my sympathetic nature. In fact, you should take example by me ; you could not possibly have a better model. Now that you have the chance you had better avail yourself of it, for I am going back to Court almost immediately. I am a great favourite at Court; in fact , the Prince and Princess were married yesterday in my honour. Of course you know nothing of these matters, for you are a provincial."

• 「大過去」とは?

フォレスト(桐原出版)では、「大過去」について 「過去に起こった2つの出来事について、実際に起こった順序とは逆の順序で述べる場合、時間的に前に起こった出来事を過去完了形にし、この過去完了形の部分を指す」としています。たとえば、 ・ I lost the umbrella which I had bought the day before. ・ I realized that I had left my umbrella in his car. ・ He said that he had missed the last train. などです。 ということは、以下のような文は、実際に起こった順序の通りの記述なので、大過去ではなく、完了形のところで習う「継続、経験、完了・結果」の経験という解釈でよいのでしょうか。 Because the book had been printed in haste, it had many mistakes.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • EPSON PX-105で印刷中に突然印刷が止まり、ink切れランプが点灯している状態です。直前まで正常に印刷できていましたが、ink残量の表示も認識されなくなりました。
  • 他のプリンタに接続して印刷すると問題なくできるため、PCの問題ではない可能性があります。USB接続や電源コードにも問題はないようです。
  • プリンターの電源を入れ直しても問題が解決しないため、何らかの故障が考えられます。EPSON社製品についての質問です。
回答を見る