A Heartwarming Story of Friendship and Recovery

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The lion's leg was badly injured, with a bone sticking out from the skin.
  • Mark brought food and water to Bones for nine days.
  • When Bones lay outside their tent, he was gentle and as peaceful as a house cat.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳を願いたいです。

The lion's leg was badly injured. A small bone was sticking out through the skin. I had no choice but to cut off the bone and sew up the wound. With the truck I pulled him under a tree. For nine days I brought food and water to Bones. He was recovering and becoming used to my presence. He seemed to appreciate by his roars as he moved off into the Kalahari. Ten days later, Bones returned together with his group. They sat under the trees near our base camp and watched us curiously. After that, they came often, and gradually they became used to us. By and By, our base camp became their playground. We grew very close to them, especially to Bones. On Occasion, we saw him fighting fiercely for his group, but he was as gentle as a house cat when he lay outside our tent. During our seven-year stay on the Kalahari, no one became closer to us than our dear friend Bones. (1)What was the matter with Bone's leg? (2)For how many days did Mark bring food and water to him? (3)What was Bones like when he lay outside their tent? 和訳と(1)(2)(3)の問題に答えてもらいたいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

ライオンの足は重傷を負っていました。小さな骨が、皮膚を通して突き出ていました。私は、骨を切り取って、傷を縫い合わせるほか仕方がありませんでした。トラックで、私は木の下に彼を引いてきました。 9日間、私はボーンズに食物と水を持ってきました。彼は回復しかけていて、私がいることに慣れてきました。カラハリに帰ってゆく時、彼は吠えることで感謝しているようでした。10日後、ボーンズは彼のグループと共に戻って来ました。彼らは我々のベース・キャンプの近くの木の下に座って、不思議そうに我々を見ていました。その後、彼らはしばしばやって来ました、そして、徐々に、彼らは我々に慣れました。 次第に、我々のベース・キャンプは、彼らの遊び場になりました。我々は彼らと、特にボーンズとは、非常に親しくなりました。 時には、我々は彼が激しく彼のグループのために戦っているのを見ました、しかし、我々のテントの外に横になる時は、彼は飼い猫と同じくらい穏やかでした。カラハリでの我々の7年の滞在の間に、誰も我々の親愛なる友人ボーンズより我々と親しくなりませんでした。 (1) It was badly injured. A small bone was sticking out through the skin. (2) (He brought them to him) for nine days. (3) He was as gentle as a house cat.

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を願いたいです

In our sixth year on the Kalahari, the rainy season didn't come. Many animals wandered toward the edge of the Game Reserve to look for water. We worried about them. There was a danger of them being killed by hunters outside the reserve. We hadn't seen any lions around our base camp for quite some time. Bones' visiting us unexpectedly one day surprised us. It was great to see him. "Good morning, Mr. Bones," I said. I noticed he still had his ear tag,"001." After playing around the camp and visiting the kitchen for a drink of water, he walked off into the plains. Two months passed and there was still no rain. We hadn't seen Bones during this time. We wondered if Bones was all right. Finally, we decided to search for him. As we approached the edge of the reserve, a friend's voice came over our radio. He was calling from a town outside the reserve. "Mark, Delia, this is Doug. Are you there?" "Yes, Doug, this is Mark. How are you?" "Fine, but I have some bad news for you. Some hunters shot a lions today. He's got one of your tags." "What's...the number, Doug?" "It's 001." (1)Why did Mark and Delia worry when the animals wondered toward the edge of the reserve? (2)How many months had passed before they decided to look for Bones? (3)What happened to Bones in the end? お願いします

• 和訳を願いたいです

It was during our second year on the Kalahari that I first met Bones. One afternoon, across the open plain, I happened to see him. He was standing over the body of an African deer that seemed to have been killed months before. He was trying to eat the old, hard skin of the dead animal. He probably had not eaten for a long time. I could clearly see his ribs under his loose, hanging skin. As my truck slowly approached, he started to walk away. Every few steps he fell to the ground and then struggled to get on his feet again. Finally, he fell hard to the ground and didn’t get up. He didn’t move at all. It was clear that he was dying. Now I was faced with a dilemma. I debated whether I should try to save his life or not. I said to myself that I was on the Kalahari to study the animals, not to interfere with them in any way. But I also felt I might later regret not having tried to help him. After thinking it over for a while, I finally decided to save him if I could. (1)What was the lion trying to eat when Mark first saw him? (2)Why didn’t Mark try to help Bones at first? (3)Did Mark finally decide to help Bones? 和訳と(1)(2)(3)の問題に英語で答えてもらえるとうれしいです。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をよろしくお願いします! The voyage was hard. He had many windless days when his boat did not move at all. Sometimes he fell ill and was filled with worries. He was all alone on the ocean. There was no one to tell him what to do. But he got over the difficulties and, 94 days later, he arrived in San Francisco.

• 和訳

Birthday(1915) The flying young man is Chagall himself,and the woman with a bouquet is Bella,Chagall’s fiancée. Of course,Chagall couldn’t fly in the air and his neck was not so long. These images are expressing his supreme joy. Chagall first met Bella during a trip to his hometown in 1909. It was love at first sight. Before he returned to St.Petersburg,they agreed to marry in the future. Bella was only 14 years old then. During his years in Paris,Chagall was gradually becoming famous. At last in 1914 he decided to return home for Bella. Years later,Bella told the story about the painting. I brought him some flowers for his birthday,but he had completely forgotten that it was his birthday. Suddenly he said,“Don’t move,”and he stared painting. Both our hearts were pounding. When he had finished,he said,We’ll call it “Birthday.” I’ll have finished a few more pictures of us before our wedding day. They got married about three weeks after the picture had been painted. 打ち間違いしていたらすいません。 お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

入院と自動車学校で勉強できませんでした。 テストが間近です。お手伝いお願いします。 They told him to tell Lawrence and the Arabs that if help did not come in two days they would surrender.This was not good enough for Lawrence.The Arabs were impatient for victory and Lawrence was certain that they would not wait.They would storm Akaba and in the fighting some of them would be killed.So this time he went with the naked soldier to see the Turks.Lawrence asked to see an officer.He explained the situation to him.He said he would not be able to control the Arabs’ temper much longer.If the Turks surrendered now,they would not be killed but would be sent as prisoners to Egypt.The officer soon brought a reply. The Turks would surrender at dawn.They did.Lawrence and the Arabs rode into Akaba in triumph.They had won a great victory.But now they were all threatened with starvation.Every day there were four thousand mouths to feed.They had to start killing the camels for meat. Lawrence was exhausted.His head still ached from the fall from his camel.But he knew that he had to get food for everyone as quickly as he could.So he set off on his camel to ride across the Sinai desert to the Suez Canal.This was a journey of 250 miles,but Lawrence did it without stopping.It was a remarkable feat.For two days and two nights he ate and slept on his camel’s back.At Ismailia,on the banks of the great canal,he reported the capture of Akaba to a Royal Navy admiral he met on the railway station.The admiral,delighted with Lawrence’s success,agreed immediately to send a warship to Akaba with food and ammunition.News of the victory soon spread.People in Cairo began to ask who was this man Lawrence,who spent all his time with the Arabs.Even the French,who knew that Lawrence did not like them,gave him a medal for his bravery.And the new British general,Edmund Allenby,say that Lawrence and the Arabs might be more important than anyone realized.He called Lawrence to see him and gave him £200,00 in gold sovereigns to pay more Arab recruits.

• 和訳をお願いします!

Homophone When we moved to northen California, my husband began deliberating about buying a sailboat. He struggled over our budget, and nagged me for help in his decision.I told him that it was strictly his choice to make, that I was with him either way, but he had to decide. One morning, as he hurried out the door on his way to work, I waved and said, 'Bye.' He broke into a big grin and called over his shoulder, 'I was hoping you'd say that!' Him& Hymn A woman had been very faithful in attending all her church's services for many years, and the minister wanted to reward her.At the next Sunday-evening service he announced, 'For her loyalty to the church, we shall reward Miss Jones by letting her pick three hymns for the evening.' 'Oh, goody!' exclaimed Miss Jones. And, pointing to various members in the congregation, she said, 'I'll take HIM and HIM and HIM.' 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Suddenly, Marvin felt a strong pull on his left arm. It was Max! He had jumped into the cold water and was firmly holding his exhausted master. Then he pulled him nearly twenty feet toward the dock. Marvin tried hard to catch the side of the dock. He could see that the dog, too, was already exhausted from his rescue efforts. Somehow Marvin managed to push Max onto the dock. But Marvin's legs were badly injured and he couldn't movethem. He tried hard to climb onto the dock by himself, but because of the cold water and the pain in his injured legs, he began to black out, and his grip on the dock became loose. Suddenly, the sight of his late dinner and the Christmas cards in the warm dining room appeared in his mind. He fell back into the water and again went under.

• 英語の和訳

この英文の和訳教えてください(>_<) ↓ ↓ Many years passed and the young man was very successful in business. He realized his father was very old,and thought perhaps he should go to see him. He had not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make arrangements,hereceived a telegram telling him his father had passed away,and willed all of his possessions to his son. He needed to come home immediately and take care of things. When he arrived at his father's house,sudden sadness and regret filled his heart. He began to search through his father's important papers and saw the still new Bible,just as he had left it years ago. With tears,he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. And as he did, a car key dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a tag with the dealer's name,the same dealer who had the sports car he had desired. On the tag were the date of his graduation and the words PAID IN FULL.

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします。

Satanic surfersのArmless skaterという曲の歌詞です。 和訳できる方教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 I have a friend who's only joy in life is to skate, surf and flog his log that is all he wants to do and I think that's really great but then one day he had an accident they had to amputate his arms guess if he was sad that day he can't surf, he can't skate and he sure can't masturbate no more

• 英語からフランス語に翻訳お願いします。

英語からフランス語に訳せる方お願いします。 The man woke up, and he drank coffee to start his day. He put his parka on and go ready. His wife asked where he is going. She asked him to drink a cup of coffee with her, so he drank. At quarter to eight, the office was empty and the man was bored. He drank coffe until they arrive. His day is busy. He worked until coffee break, and his secretary brought him coffee. At business meal he felt stressed. His co-workers offered him cigarette and coffee. When they finished, he called the taxi. He does everything in Paris. He found a bar, and he got re-cafeined. The man arrived at the office, but the secretary made him mad. He threw her out the window. And right before he left, he drank coffee.