感謝のメールを送りたい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • フランスのホームステイ先に感謝のメールを送りたいが、英語力が乏しいため心配
  • ホームステイ先のウィリアム家族に感謝の気持ちを伝えるメールを送りたい
  • フランスでのホームステイの経験に感謝し、ウィリアム家族にメールを送りたい
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

ホームステイ先のフランス人家族へEメールを送りたい

フランスにホームステイしてお世話になり、メールを送りたいのですが 英語力が乏しくて、悲惨な文面になっていても自分でわかりません。 ご覧のあなた方だけが頼りなのです・・・。よろしくお願いします。 ※名前は全て仮名です The Williams Family Good evening. How are you? Thank you for your warmly reception the other day. Though it was a short stay,I had a pleasant time thanks to your tenderness. I can't thank you enough. You made my trip very meaningful. This homestay is the best memory in my trip to Europe undoubtedly. Dear Richard           Your warm smile relieve me from unease for my first homestay at the start of this homestay. Your liveliness cheered me. Dear Susan         Your tender treat reminded me my deceased mother and I tried to refrain from tears desperately. Thank you for making delicious jam and a picnic lunch for me. Dear John I enjoyed talking and playing with you very much. I hope your success. Dear Mary Thank you for drawing nice placard written "歓迎" I'm happy for I played the piano with you. You will be good piano player. I'm happy for you received me as if I were membership of your family. I'm shame of my ignorance of English and culture of France. Perhaps I would be rude without realizing it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I can't say "Au revoir” at parting day. I'm looking forward to seeing you. I'll take care of the presents from you forever.I never forget you. I'm sorry that this mail late. Thank you very much. Mikiko ウィリアム家族へ こんにちは。お元気ですか? 先日は暖かい歓迎をありがとうございました。 短い間でしたが、あなた方の優しさのおかげで心地よい時を過ごせました。 感謝してもし尽くせません。 あなた方のおかげで私の旅行はとても有意義なものになりました。 このホームステイが私のヨーロッパ旅行で一番の思い出であることは変わりません。 リチャード(父)、最初のレセプション時のあなたの笑顔のおかげで           初めてのホームステイで不安だった私は           とても安心しました。           あなたの快活さに私は元気が出ました。 スーザン(母)、あなたの優しさに亡き母を思い出し涙をこらえるのに必死でした。           美味しいジャムとお弁当を作ってくれてありがとうございました。 ジョン、あなたと話したり遊んだりしてとても楽しかったです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

arealiceさん 読ませていただきました。 あなたの文章であなたが言いたいことはちゃんと伝わります。 あなたの文章からはあなたの一生懸命な、優しい心を汲み取ることができます。 これを他の人の文章に置き換えてしまうのは勿体ないと思います。 もっと自信をもっていいと思います。 唯一引っかかったのは、 "I'm shame of my ignorance of English and culture of France. Perhaps I would be rude without realizing it." のくだりです。ここは、 "I'm sorry about my poor English and for my ignorance about the culture of France. Perhaps I was impolite in some way without realizing it." という言い方もできます。 いずれにせよ、先方が一番喜ぶのはあなたの手作りの手紙だと思います。

arealice
質問者

お礼

見ていただき、親切な回答を下さりありがとうございます。 おかげさまで安心して送信することができました。 直していただいた部分は、その言い方の方が良いな、と思って そのように変えさせていただきました。 早く出さなきゃ!と思いながら送るにも不安で悶々としていたので、 迅速で丁寧な回答に本当に助けられました(*^-^*) ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• ホームステイ先へのThank you letter

ホームステイ先にThank you letter を書いています。 僕は全然英語ができなくて、相手に失礼なのも嫌なので、、、 間違っているところがあるかもしれないので、アドバイスをいただけますか? Dear ホームステイ先の娘 I was very happy to meet you. You were happy nice English teacher for me. I hope I will see you soon. Dear ホームステイ先の父 Thank you for serving me a lot of delicious foods. I would like to cook something for you next time. どうでしょうか???

• ホームステイ先へのThank you letter

ホームステイ先へのお礼の手紙(thank you letter)を書いている途中なのですが、パソコンを使って訳したり自分で訳したりしていて、もう頭グチャグチャな状態です! なので、英語の得意な方!手直しと訳しをお願いします!! Dear ○○family Thank you very much for those wonderful days as your house. I cannot express how much I enjoyed the time with you all. Every moment was just perfect! あなた方の家で過ごした日々にお礼申し上げます。ご家族の皆さんと一緒の時間がどれほど楽しかった言葉にできません。どの瞬間もパーフェクトでした! Dear (ホームステイ先の父) Thank you for feeling a lot of delicious foods. 美味しい食べ物をたくさん食べさせてくれてありがとう。 《アメリカで食べたものの味は忘れません。次、お会いしたときもおいしい食べ物を食べさせて下さいね》←こんな感じの文を英語に訳してください!多少変わってもいいです! Dear (ホームステイ先の母) Thank you for taking me to the various places every day. I went to live in America in the future. And so I decided to study English harder. 毎日いろんな場所へ連れて行ってくれてありがとう。僕は将来アメリカに住みたいです。そのために、英語を必死で勉強することを決めました。 Dear (ホームステイ先の子供5歳 男) If you have a chance to visit Japan alone in the future, contact me. And hang out with me! もし君が将来、1人で日本に来る機会があれば僕に連絡ください。そんで、僕と一緒に遊ぼう! 間違っているところが多々あると思うので、ご指導をお願いします!

• ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をお願いします

来月、ニュージーランドでホームステイをします。 ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をお願いします。 ・自分の英語力が乏しくなかなかうまく表現できませんでした。 ・ホームステイする家庭には娘がいます。dear mr~and mrs~か,dear~familyどちらの表現がよいでしょうか? ・他にも、どこに観光に行きたい、自分の趣味は~など書きたいことはたくさんあるのですが、最初の挨拶の手紙なので長くなりすぎない方がいいでしょうか? 以上の点と文章全体について指摘をよろしくおねがいします。 ******************************************************* Feb.18.2010 Dear Mr and Mrs ~~~ My name is~~,and I currently live in ~~,Japan.I would like to thank you so much having me at your home for a month.I am excited to become a part of family. I want to study English, and feel culture and enjoy sightseeing. Then I want to introduce Japanese culture and my hometown. This is my first abroad. So I am looking forward to everything. I look forward seeing you soon. Sincerely, 自分の名前

• ホームステイ先へのメールの添削をして下さい。

今年の7月からカナダへ行き、最初の何か月かホームステイをします。 ホームステイ先が決まったのでメールをしようと思っているのですが、 このようなメールで良いのか確認してもらえませんか?? Dear 〇〇 family Hello.Nice to meet you. My name is (自分の名前)from 地名,Japan.Please call me (自分の名前). I will arrive to stay at your place on July (日にち). Thank you for accepting me as a member of your family in advance. This home stay is the first time in my life. I am very good at English.But I will do my best,so I hope you will help me as family and also teacher. While I stay with your family,I really would like to go shopping and visit a lot of places, with your family.I am lots of memories with your family. Could you tell me any rules which your family have?I will also follow them. I am really looking forward to seeing you!! Best regards (自分の名前) ここは変だとか、もっとこうやって書いた方が良いというのがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• ホームステイ先へのメール

今からカナダのホームステイ先へメールを送ろうと思うのですがこれでいいでしょうか。 意見・修正・書いたほうがいいことなどあればお願いします。 How do you do? My name is ○○○. I am a Japanese sutudent. Thank you for offering me your house. It's my first time to go abroad.and I am not good at speaking English. so I am nervous but excited. Please pardon me when I can't hear your English.But I want to learn English and make an effort. When I go to Canada,I want to get some different point of view. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely,

• ホームステイ先への手紙

夏にアメリカに留学する事になりました。 大学と協定を結んでいる機関を通じて留学します。 私のホームステイ先は、私のプロフィールをみて、アメリカの大学で決めてもらうことになっています。そこで、私が事前にアメリカの大学に手紙を提出して、ホームステイ先が決まり次第、手紙がホストファミリーに渡されます。 ホストファミリーがどのような家族かわからないまま手紙を書かなくてはいけないので、「受け入れてくれた事への感謝」「自己紹介」「アメリカでやりたい事」を書く事にしました。 自分の英語が不安なので、添削お願いします。 Dear my hostfamily My name is ○○ and I live in Saitama,Japan. I'm happy that I will be able to stay your home. Thank you very much four greeing to be my hostfamily. I'm so excied to stay with you while I study in America. It is my first time to stay in America. So I am looking forward to living with American people and feel American culture. My hobby is singing and dancing. So I want to see many American show and listen to gospel music. I am looking forward to seeing you. Sincerely ○○←私の名前 よろしくお願いします。

• ホームステイ先に年賀状を書きたいのですが…

今年の10月の26日から10日間オーストラリアのメルボルンにホームステイにいきました。 で、そのホームステイ先の家族に年賀状を送りたいと思って、下のような文を考えたのですが、 問題点とかありますでしょうか。 僕自身としては、文の流れがうまく全然行ってないと思えるのですが。 とくに最後はとても無理矢理なんで… この文はもっとこうしたらいい、とか、文章の流れをもっとこういうものにしたらいい、といったアドバイスがあれば、できるだけ多く回答おねがいします。 あと、Dear~の後の書き方もよく分かりません。 Dear Mr&Mrs Mclachlan, Hayden(5才の長男) & Connor(2才の二男) Happy new year! It's been a long time. I was thinking of writing you, but I never got around it. I'm very sorry I haven't contacted yo for so long. How are you? Are Hayden and Connor still vigorous? I spend everyday cheerfully in Japan. But Japan is very cold now. I heard that Australia is very warm recently. Iwant to go to Australia again, and meet you again... Anyway, have a nice year!! (明けましておめでとうございます。 お久しぶりです。 手紙を書こうと思っていたのですが、ついご無沙汰してすみません。 調子はいかがですか? HaydenとConnorは相変わらず元気ですか? 私は日本で元気に暮らしています。 でも、今日本はとても寒いです。 オーストラリアは最近とても暖かいと聞きました。 オーストラリアにもう一度いきたいです。そしてあなた達にもう一度会いたいです。 何にせよ、よいお年をお過ごしください。)

• ホテルへのリクエストe-mail

あるホテルにルームタイプの変更のメールを出すのですが、これでいいのか不安です。おかしなところがあれば教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 Dear Sir Thank you for your e-mail and proposition. I'm very sorry, but I'd like to change the room type from Deluxe Pool view room to Mosque side Superior room or North side Superior rooom if available. (I had not chosen the pull down menu of the room-type, on your site, so pool side delux had been requested on contrary of my wish) Dates of stay have not wish to change. Thank you in anticipation.

• ホームステイ先へのお手紙

私は2週間後にイギリスへ1ヶ月間留学する予定です。 そこで、ホームステイ先へメールを送ろうと思っています。 一応、自分の一生懸命考えて打ったつもりなのですが、 まだまだ語学力が足りないので、 間違っていないか、失礼にあたらないか不安でしょうがありません。 もし良ければ、 このご挨拶に間違いがないか確認して、 間違いがあれば指摘していただければと思っています。 迷惑な質問、本当に申しわけありません。 *************************************************************** How do you do? My name is ○○○. I will stay with your family about two week later. I heard from a teacher your family became homestay today. Therefore I thought of greeting once before meeting you by all means and contacted it. This studying abroad is the first time in my life. Therefore neither English pronunciation nor grammer is so good. However, I want to talk in a lot of English and I want to be fruitful this studying abroad. Surely I think that trouble you a lot, but make a effort hard. Please give my best wishes regards to you and your family. I'm looking forward to seeing you. ***************************************************************

• 英語の表現方法に悩んでいます

英語の勉強のためにと、文通を始めて2年になるドイツ人男性の文通相手がいます。最近、彼が「僕の一番の親友が遠くに引っ越してしまうので、僕の生活は今より、ずっと味気ないものになってしまう」と少し落ち込んでいる様子だったので、私は彼のその気持ちに理解を示した上で、 "This may not be any comfort, but I'm always on your side. Your friendship is one of my treasures, and you are an important person to me! Nothing pleases me more than knowing you are happy and in good health!" と彼への手紙に書いて、彼を励まそうとしました。その彼がまず葉書で、 "Dearest XXX! I just got your letter, and I wanted to tell you how wonderful it is to be your friend! Your every letter makes me very happy - thank you for being such a great, funny, smart and sensitive friend!! Take good care of yourself. Thinking of you, XXXX" とちょっと返事をくれて、その後の本当の返事では、今までより打ち解けた感じになっていて、 "You've got me!""Remember I'm thinking of you. I'm very happy to have you as my friend, dear XXX!" と書いてありました。 このやり取りを皆様はどう思われますでしょうか?実は、私が彼に書いたことは、真面目でとても気が合う彼に対して、自分が好意を持ち始めていることを伝えたいという意図もあったのですが、こういう文章では伝わらないでしょうか?また、彼が私に対して書いた"thank you for being such a great friend."という文章は、"great friend"というと「親友」という意味があるようなので、そういうことを言っていると受け取ってしまってもよいのでしょうか?彼が私をどういうふうに見ているのか、私にはよく分からず困っているのです。