• 締切済み

和訳をお願いします。

Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

私が以前このサイトの質問で回答した英文と同内容の英文ですので、実用英語のテキストからの抜粋か何かでなければ、いたずらか詐欺だと思います。以下のURLをどうぞ、 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6559053.html もしもテキストの文であれば、そのまま参考にして下さい。

pontake
質問者

お礼

http://okwave.jp/qa/q6645525.html そうだったんですか。 日本語以外は受け付けないとメールを送っても、すぐ英文で返信してきたので変だなと思ってました。 いたずらだとおもいます。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• お願いします。

下の文章の和訳をお願いしたいのですが。(入試問題ではありません(笑) Hello Friend, Good day to you over there... i want you to know that am buying the Car for my dad birthday gift okay. 1.Let me know the present condition of this car 2.How much do you wish to sell this car. 3.I will pay you via bank to bank transfer (online transfer) or PayPal,because this is the only method i can use due to my present location. 4.I want you to send me your bank information or your PayPal details so that i can able to quickly make the payment for this car,i have a pick up agent in (Malaysia) that will come and pick the car up after i have made the payments. 5.I want you to know that my shipping agent will handle the registration of the car and filling of all necessary document regarding changing of ownership and test-driving on his arrival for pick-up. I hope you understand and await your reply soon.

• 和訳をお願い致しますその3

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? Hi, How are you doing? I got all your messages you sent to me, Thank You so much I want you to know that bank will activate all your money to your account as soon as they verify the receipt finished Ok. Rest your mind you will get your money 100% Am sure of that OK I will e-mail you when bank contact me Ok

• オークションの質問を和訳

外人の方から以下のような英文の質問を受けました。 和訳をお願いします。 Dear Seller, Mrs Terry Semasemic From United State. highly interested in purchasing your item placed on this Site for my kids in Nigeria as a gift..I will like to know the current condition of the item and also i will like you to know if you have more than 1 item,kindly let me know the total cost of the item + shipping through EMS/DHL.......Payment will be made through (BANK TO BANK TRANSFER)..so you can send your BANK details so i can made the payment..I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation via db880279@gmail.com Thanks....Good Day

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• この英文を和訳して頂けませんか。

Dear Auctioneers, I am Mrs Jessica From Holland presently in Canada. am highly interested in purchasing your item placed on YAHOO AUCTION for my twins sons in the school in Nigeria as a Birthday ift. I will offer you $10,000:00USD for the price for 5 pics of this item + shipping through EMS each, and i will like to know how many pieces you have available for sale. Payment will be made through Band To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account). I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation Via(jessicacole_123th2009@hotmail.com) Thanks

• 英文和訳お願いします。

皆目見当がつきません、和訳をお願いします。                                I am Mrs A from Spain married to Mr B , for twenty one years and am blessed with two kids. I am the secretary general and maneger bills and exchange at the foreign department of BancoSavadell Atlantico here in Barcelona, Spain. I have a business proposal witch beleive that it will be a very Good oppotunity for both of us. So I decided to contact you on this business oppotunity in our bank. the business is this, after our last year annual audit I discovered an abandoned sum of USD $12,500,000,00 million in our safty deposit vault that belong to one of our foreign customer of our bank happens to share the same last name and COUNTRY OF ORIGIN with you. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting any of his relative to come over and craim his money because the managemment cannot release it unless somebody applies for it to be beneficiary/next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfoutunately, the deceased died without Will. He had no biological children and all attempt to reach his relatives to take over his inheritance have been futile hence I decided to use public records to trace and contact you since you share the same COUNTRY OF ORIGIN with the deceased in which you are legally qualify to claim estate according to our banking rules/Spanish jurisdictions. Since you have the same country of origin with this deceased customer, you can make this deal with me, I will give you all the secret information of this deposit which will help you to claim this money as the next of kin since nobody is coming for it and don't want this money to go into the banks treasury as unclaimed funds or declared to the goverment of Spain, once this is done, the government of Spain will confiscate the funds which is not good for both of us instead its better for us to do the deal and map out something for charity from the money and share the rest. I agreed that 50 % of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect to your acceptance to do this business with me, 10 % set at side for donation to organisation charity adn while 40% would be for me and family. Therefore to enable start the process of this funf to your account as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased indicating your interest of claim of your inhelited funds, upon receipt of your reply through my below email, telephone or fax, I will send to you by email or fax the text of the application which you will send to the bank. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is a hitch free that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made perfectly. At this moment you should free to contact me through above contacts as soon as you receive this letter. You should understand that this should be kept very confidential, let it be between you, me and my husband only. This is the only way we can aciheve the success. I will level the whole arrangement here in the bank internally for the transfer to be approved immediately. Please take note, my english is very poor and it is my husband translate this letter for me because my husband is the only one that I have discussed this buisiness with and we both agree to do this business with you, he answers my phone anytime either I am at work or not around. For the security of this buisiness please feel free to call my husband on below telephone number at any time, because of my position in the bank my phone might be monitored so think that is better to be discussing with my husband on the phone while syould be arranging everything in the bank for smooth transaction. I wait urgently to hear from you. よろしくお願いします。。

• 変な質問

ヤフーのオークションに出品中の商品に以下の変な質問が来ました。 Hello, Am Mrs Deborah Marley from USA .i came across your item on yahoo auction.i will like to order this item for my son in Nigeria.and i will be making the payment with Bank To Bank Transfer. they will transfer your money to your account as soon as the payment is made .i will offer you $1,000.00 USD Including the shipment VIA EMS SPEED POST to my son address in Nigeria. i will like to know condition of this item and how many you have for sale and i want you to send me your bank details .you can E-mail me to my E-mail (・・・・@yahoo.com) . Thanks 翻訳できる方翻訳してください。 恐らくいたずらとは思いますが、なんか気持ち悪いので・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

こちらの和訳を教えてください! Even though I know about something. But I will still do it. It's not easy to change. Because you might leave me, forever. The 2 choices for me are: still here or leave out of your life but I know that there is not enough time for me to try. I just want to smile with you by my side for as long as possible. I hope that someday, you will understand the things that I have done. I love you so much. I do this because I don't want to lose you. if you had a chance to read this, you will know that I have good intentions. But since I love you. Only one reason is, I need you happy and you smile every day every time, My angel.

• 翻訳なのですが

Hello, I want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through National Australia Bank online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your inbox or Spam box, so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank Make sure you pack the Item well and make the shipment after you finish the shipment you will send the shipment receipt to the National Australia Bank Before they will Activate the money to your Account. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as you finish the shipment. Thank You を翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、さっぱりわかりません。。。 単語単語ででてきてなにがなんやら、、、 もしどなたか訳せる方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください、お願いします。 オークションの取引の最中のメールです。

• 簡単に和訳してください。

You are really testing my tolerance! It is my act of a good faith towards you! You gane the sale of your item by DECEPTION AND OF COSE I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED, WITH THIS TRANSACTION AND YOUR ATITUDE! You gave me a refund and I let it go this time- just. Hope not to hear from you again or all of this will go to the right place.