• ベストアンサー

英文和訳お願いします

以下の文の英文和訳をお願いします。この文が載っている本は絵に関するものです。 At this point you can tell just how dark and how light the overlying details should be to show up well.

noname#171471
noname#171471
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ここで、はっきりさせるためには、上乗せした(上に重ねて描いた)細かい描写が、如何に暗く、如何に明るなくてはいけないかが分かる  実例を見ないと分かりませんが、背景に沈んで詳細(detils)が分からなくなる(いわゆるコントラストが十分でない)のでここでは思い切って背景から浮き出すように明暗のメリハリを付ける必要がある、と言っているような気がします。写真で言う、露出過剰または露出不足、のような弊を、戒めているのではないでしょうか。  

noname#171471
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

• annaismi
  • ベストアンサー率53% (8/15)
回答No.2

ここで、あなたは、良い絵に見せるためには、重ねて描かれたディテールが、どれぐらい暗く、あるいはどれぐらい明るくなければいけないかが分かります。

noname#171471
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

英文の和訳をお願いします。 A useful tool at this point would be an account of bulimia that is both plausible and parsimonious. It should be plausible in that it fits the known facts about bulimia, and it should be parsimonious in that the phenomenon is not overexplained by many concomitant, nonindependent forces. An appropriate theory should define the people at risk for the disorder as well as those not at risk. A good theory should also describe the process of acquiring the symptoms themselves. None of the existing theories can do all of these things. Although the sociocultural approach can define who is at risk, it neither effectively defines who is not at risk nor how bulimics acquire the binge-eating behavior. The clinical perspective is well suited to defining who is at risk and who is not at risk but has not carefully spelled out how it is that the symptoms are acquired. The epidemiological approach, like the clinical approach, is better suited to defining risk factors than to describing processes of symptom acquisition. I wish to propose a model that is well suited to describing the symptom acquisition process, based on social psychological processes.

• 和訳をお願いします

The point should not be missed that how we conceive language can have widespread consequences. widespread consequencesのうまい訳と一緒に全体をお願いします。

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

In particular, his model accurately describes how energy in the form of radiation can be propagated through space as vibrating electric and magnetic fields. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 英文メールの訳ですが。

もらった英文メールの中の You can be my guest at any of those shows. という文は、 「どのショーでもいつでもどうぞ」 ・・みたいな感じでいいのでしょうか? お願いします。

• 英文の和訳

この英文の和訳教えてください。 ⇒Research about the factors that can affect reading.Be able to explain them.

• 和訳と英文にしてください。

和訳してください アメリカに商品を数点、注文しました。 届いた荷物の中に注文した商品が3個足りませんでした。 そのことを連絡しましたら下記の返事が来ました。 A minicar は品番です。 和訳してください。 Sorry for our error. I can credit your account for the amount of the invoice for these 3 minicar which was $7.00 each for a total of $21.00. Will this be ok with you? Just let me know Just for your records the amount on that item was put in incorrect the A minicar should have been $12.00 each. 英文にしてください。 近日中に又オーダーしますので その時にでも不足分は一緒に送ってください 和訳と英文お願い致します。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! 3They publicly expressed their horror at the brutality and made it known to the East Germans that they sympathized with their fate. 4The Western press made a great show of supporting those who took part in the uprising and gave the impression that there would be Western involvement and help, but this impression that there would be Western involvement and help, but this impression was deceptive. 8The inactivity of Great Britain must be seen in the light of this stance. 15Adenauer was taken aback by popular uprising. 16He was at a loss about both the origin and the extent of the potential for protest.

• 和訳と英文をお願いします。

再投稿となります。 先日も質問しました。 至急和訳と英文にしてください。 お願い致します。 アメリカに商品を数点、注文しました。 届いた荷物の中に注文した商品が3個足りませんでした。 そのことを連絡しましたら下記の返事が来ました。 ※A minicar は品番です。 【和訳してください。】 Sorry for our error. I can credit your account for the amount of the invoice for these 3 minicar which was $7.00 each for a total of $21.00. Will this be ok with you? Just let me know Just for your records the amount on that item was put in incorrect the A minicar should have been $12.00 each. 【英文にしてください。】 まだカードで返金処理をしてないなら 近日中に他の商品をオーダーしますので その時にでも不足分の商品は一緒に送ってください。 和訳と英文お願い致します。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! Only the north and west sides needed to be constructed upon new earthen banks, formed from the upcast obtained by digging the arena. Other buildings of the colonial phase can be identified on historical or archeological grounds. Pre-eminent was the Temple of Venus, the patron goddess of the colony. This was constructed on a lofty platform at the southwest corner of the city, adjacent to the Porta Marina, where the goddess would be able to control and protect the route by which visitors arrived from the commercial port.

• 英文の和訳

次の文を和訳して、解説して欲しいです。 When it’s you and me we don’t need no one to tell us who to be.