• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

「There are a lot of the principles and properties, which today is missing is something to learn.」 which以降の訳し方がわかりません…。 Thereからは「多くの主義(原理・原則)と遺留品がある」と言う事で良いのでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

原文が難しく、少し強引ですが、以下の通り二つのグループに分けると理解しやすいかもしれません。 [There are a lot of the principles and properties, which today is missing][is something to learn.] 今日、多くの原理/理念と特性が失われているということは、学ぶに値する。 Whichの前には必ずコンマをふらなければならないという決まりごとが、余計にややこしくしています。

lailah_koh
質問者

お礼

難しいですね^^; 丁寧にありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• those~以下の文章の和訳がわからないです。

those~以下の文章の和訳がわからないです。 どなたかご教授願います。 What are the essential properties of consciousness, those without which there is no experience whatsoever?

• 和訳してください。

Or perhaps we should say rather that the dichotomy between primitive and revealed religions is false, for there is a sense in which all religious are religions of revelation; the world around them and their reason have everywhere revealed to people something of the divine, of their own nature and destiny.

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Indeed, such is the demand to learn language that are now more students of English in China than there are people in the United States.

• 和訳お願いします。

なんとなく内容はつかめるのですが、うまく訳せません。 どなたか宜しくお願いします。 The temp now is 15C which I believe is about the temperature you are also having today. Am I right? 「現在、気温は15Cです。キミのところも今日は15Cだと思うんだ。間違ってないよね?」 こんな感じで良いのでしょうか?文法的なことも説明していただけたら嬉しいです。

• 和訳お願い致します!長文になりますが分かる範囲で結構です。どなたかよろ

和訳お願い致します!長文になりますが分かる範囲で結構です。どなたかよろしくお願い致しますm(__)m Paramaeters Thus far, we have argued that the language faculty incorporates , a set of universal principles which guide the child in acquiring a grammar. However, it clearly cannot be the case that all aspects of the grammar of language are universal; if this were so, all natural language grammars would be the same and there would be no grammatical learning involved in language acquisition (i.e. no need for children to learn anything about the grammar of sentences in the language they are acquiring ), only lexical learning(viz. learning the lexical items/words in the language and their idiosyncratic linguistic properties, e.g. whether a given item has an irregular plural or past-tense form). But although there are universal principles which determine the broad outlines of the grammar of natural languages, there also seem to be language-particular aspects of grammar which children have to learn as part of the task of acquiring their native language. Thus, language acquisition involves not only lexical learning but also some grammatical learning. Lets take a closer look at the grammatical learning involved, and what it tells us about the language acquisition process. Clearly, grammatical is not going to involve learning those aspects of grammar which are determined by universal (hence innate) grammatical operations and principles. Rather , grammatical learning will be limited to those parameters ( i.e. dimensions or aspects ) of grammar which are subject to language particular variation (and hence vary from one language to another). In other words, grammatical learning will be limited to parametrised aspects of grammar (i.e. those aspects of grammar which are subject to parametric variation from one language to another).

• 和訳の解説をお願いします。

It is not surprising that American English is different from the English of Britain. Even thought there are many differences between British English and American English, there are far more ways in which they are alike. (アメリカ英語が、イギリス英語と違っているということは、驚くようなことではないたとえ、イギリス英語とアメリカ英語との相違点が、多くあっても、二つがにている点の方がずっと多い。 ) この英文の解説に、「moreという比較級は、many differences と比較している事に、注意」 と書いてありました。 自分としては、there are far more ways in which they are alike. の文章の構造がいまいちわかりません。 they は、イギリス英語とアメリカ英語を示し、 there are far more ways. they are alike in ways. の二文から構成されている事も、わかるのですが・・・ 「多くあっても、二つがにている点の方がずっと多い。 」 の訳が、なぜそうなるか? もっと、うまい解説ありませんか? お願いします。

• 英語の和訳お願いしたいです

There is no evidence that tsunamis are occurring more frequently today than at other times in history の和訳がわかりません。 特にat other times=ほかの時に の意味が繋がりません。 よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願い致します。

(1)If you marry me,you will have to leave Japan (2)um do u know line?that is App (3)I would like to go over there (4)Its bit hot today Are you at work? (5)You look a lot like the Japanese,sweet face,very pleased to meet you どうか、宜しくお願い致します!!

• 意味の違いがわかるように和訳教えてください

意味の違いがわかるように和訳教えてください 1―A I like dogs which are faithful. 1-B I like dogs , which are faithful. 2-A He is one of my friends who help me with my homework. 2-B He is the only one of my friends who helps me with my homework. 3-A There is no student that I know who works as hard as Tom. 3-B There is no student that I teach English which is not useful. よろしくお願いします

• この和訳はどうですか?他の表現も教えてください!

You are nice and much more, and there is something there so we will see. あなたは優しくて、でもそれだけじゃなくて・・・それに私たちの間になにか特別なものを感じています。 I don't party like I used to. 私は前は夜遊びたくさんするようなやつだったけど、今はそんなんじゃなくもっと落ち着いた人間です。