• ベストアンサー

和訳してください

the things are very but there...right? gooooosh I hope you'll be ok...(引き続き地震についてです)

• rafhaf
  • お礼率96% (923/958)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<訳例> 事態は、とても、でも、そっちは…大丈夫?え~ぇ、君が大丈夫だってことを望むよ… *** rafhaf さん、こんばんは。今日の和訳は、かなり「だろう」訳です。多少ヒントになるかもしれないURLをどうぞ。 things: http://eow.alc.co.jp/things/UTF-8/?ref=sa gooooosh < gosh: http://eow.alc.co.jp/gosh/UTF-8/?ref=sa

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

こんばんは!ありがとうございます!! 実際に炉内で作業するのは東電でもシステム作った輩でもないんですよね(;`皿´)末端の下請け会社の50人の作業員の方々には本当に賞賛と素晴らしいheroとしか言いようがないです。海外mediaも名もなき50人のcatchでよくぞ取り上げてくれたと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 和訳お願いします

It's really sad news to hear about the earthquake - I hope you are OK! I was actually supposed to fly to Tokyo today! But instead I will come there tomorrow. I hope you are doing well and so sorry for Japan :-(

• 和訳してください

ooown i feel sorry for you. must be very cold where you are? are you ok?

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Oh I quickly show you what I normally eat for breakfast ... muesli with yogurt. It's not what Belgian people usually eat. Normally people eat bread with jam or choco paste or ... ha something very new and very Belgian speculoos paste Do you know viennoiserie? That's what people would have for breakfast on Sunday (or at least when I was young we had this every Sunday). Before I go to work I need to pass by the super market and I can take some pictures. But you probably know it ... in Japan you have many break shops. Ok we'll arrange a nice breakfast for you. Don't worry. Well done with your homework! I guess that we can do all the things you want ... but you made it very easy for me :) Just one thing ... the night view ... we don't have something as roppongi hills or Tokyo tower. We only have but it closes at 6 :( ... so maybe we'll only be able to see night views from Satomi-chan's height. Oh ... I keep forgetting ... ●cm right? Very cute ... I attached a picture of the oil you gave me. I really liked it. But I trust your taste. Actually I'm very happy that we enjoy the same things. Hair dryer ... see that's something I totally didn't realize I didn't have. I can imagine it must be very important to you :) I'll get one ... hotel ●● should be fully equipped ... haha 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳これでいいですか?(その1)

Have a safe journey 安全な長旅を Glad you arrived safely 無事に着いてよかったよ I am glad you are having a good time あなたが楽しく過ごしてるなら、私はうれしいよ Hope you have a good weekend たのしい週末を I look forward to reading your e-mail very soon すぐにあなたのイーメールを読めることを楽しみにしてます Great to hear from you again またあなたと話せて(声がきけて)うれしいよ I hope you dont mind me asking 私が尋ねた事があなたにとって気にならないといいな I will be happy to write a poem for you 私はあなたに詩を書くことは幸せです It is great to receive e-mail from you. あなたからのイーメールを受け取る事はうれしい How are you?I hope you are doing well. 元気?元気にやってるならいいな。 お願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします!

・〇〇 is not a common name? That's just like my name. ・There are very very very few ●● left ... I only know 6 ●● .... and that's including my father, sister and me ... ・ But it's more like 8 small aiports in 1. There are 8 terminals. You will be arriving in terminal ●. So if you just follow the people from your plane (and follow the "Exit / bagage claim" signs ) ... you will first go through immigration and then you can pick up your luggage. Pass through customs (there is no real check ... you can just walk through) ... then you will walk through a sliding door ... ・Are you sure it's not going to be too cold for you? ・I'm going to increase the temperature of the heater at home so you feel comfortable. ・Then you can eat as much pasta as you want :) No no ... we're going to eat much nicer food ... at least I hope you will like it.

• 和訳お願いします。

You tell me where to meet and I'll be there. Do you drink?

• 和訳してください

I'm very excited to learn about Japan! I just think a bit difficult but not impossible. You are a very gentle person! I love to meet her! I know that I write nonsense! But it's all fun! what do you like most? I do not know about Japanese fashion, but I quite like the style, but the Brazilian society is very different in the field of fashion! If I clothe the Japanese style, I would be mocked by the minds of most people here is not broad enough to understand! understand?

• 日本語訳お願いします!!

外国の人とメールやっていて How are you? I hope you have free time. Am I not very annoying? If I am very annoying you can tell me about it. May you write me if you have free time? I'll be glad very much!! Good luck! ってメール来たのですがどういう意味でしょうか?? 後、please messange me so we can talkってどういう意味なんでしょう?? 英語まったく分からないもので… お手数掛けますが、日本語訳お願いします!!

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Did I tell you that I probably found a cleaning lady. On Wednesday I'm meeting her for the 1st time. I hope she cleans well ... so by the time you visit Belgium my place will be sparkling clean :) But ... I feel I have the moral obligation to clean up my apartment before she starts ... It's a bit strange ... I hire a cleaning lady ... but now I feel I need to clean my apartment before she starts ... hahaha It sill have many things to do today ... but it's car free day in Brussels. The whole day there are no cars allowed in Brussels. So I can't leave my place :( But I will go running ... it's nice that you can run on the big lanes without cars :) Did you already go to the gym? I hope you don't plan to become very muscular? I don't think so :) Sometimes I look at the picture you sent to me from you in your hotel room in New York. That's my favorite picture. You look so happy and the picture is a little bit fuzzy ... you look like you come out of a fairytale ... 以上です。ありがとうございます。