• ベストアンサー

紙媒体でしかありません の表現

SPS700の回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

いいと思います。   Sorry I have it only in a hard copy. (But if you like I can fax it to you.) 「すみません。紙媒体でしかありません。(がご希望ならファックスでお送りできます。)とも。  要するに、こちらからメールで送れません、と謝るのも一法、そちらファックスを受け取る設備はありますか、と攻勢に出るのも一法。 

関連するQ&A

• B&B予約時について

ロンドンのB&Bを予約しようとして空室確認のメールをし返事をもらいました。空いているとの返事の後に 「Please would you email back the attached booking form as confirmation (forget the deposit); I also attach travel directions and look forward to hearing from you.」と書かれたメールと一緒に申込ホームが添付されてきました。そのホームに 「To confirm booking, please return this form by email and send a 50% deposit payable to ○○ (for overseas cheques, please add £10); regret no credit card facilities.」 小切手なんて使ってこともないので 「We almost never use the cheques in Japan, so I have not it. I can't pay the deposit. So I cancel my reservation. I'm sorry!」と返信したら 「I don't understand: in my email of the 16th, I said: "forget the deposit". I hope you are still coming as I have turned down other people for these dates.」と帰ってきました。 英語があまり得意ではないのでどういうことなのかさっぱり解らなくなってきました。私の解釈がまずいのか返事の仕方が悪かったのか。 カードも使えないし、ややこしいので他のホテルを予約したので断りたいのですが、どのようにすればよいのでしょうか?

• 送る の表現なのですが

英訳の問題で「いつあなたに電子メールをおくりましょうか」を When shall I send you e-mail? としたのですが、模範解答では 「When shall I send e-mail to you?」になっていました。 “人にものを送る”を (1)send 人+物 、(2)send 物 to 人 に置き換えられるのは知っているのですが、今回のケースでは(2)の方を使わないといけないのでしょうか。その場合、理由等があったら教えてください。お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

it looks like the paket stucks on customs, so can you tell me please, have write on the paket gift and is there an invoice on or in the the paket? maybee you can send me an invoice via mail over 43 dollar so i can fax it to customs and they send it to me, so i must not drive 50 km and pay 19% tax

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

• 英語表現:「途中までのもの」を送ってください

時間がないときに、「途中まで出来たもの」を送ってください。 と言うときは、 If you can't finish it, please send me what you have done. でいいのでしょうか?

• 訳助けてくださいm(__)m

I would like to use this if we need to e-mail, becouse in this mailbox I can save my writings. これを使いたいです。もし私たちが必要なら。なぜならこのメールボックスは私が書くのを保存できるからです。 I can't do that in the 〇. 私は〇の中はできません(保存する事が) (〇は相手のアドレスです) com I don't know why, and I don't remember what things I have already asked you and which not. なぜかわかりません。そして思い出せない、それはなにかというとあなたに尋ねたものを・・・ (訳ギブアップです) Like now I don't remember did I send you my home address! But here it is again, if I didn't send i Ok, now you know for sure my address. 私は思い出せない、あなたに送った私の家のアドレス しかし・・・・・ もし私が送ってないなら、私はOK・・?? 今私のアドレスからしる・・ Bye now, I would like to write to you first okey? じゃね。私はあなたに書きたい(手紙??) 初めていい? よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳を教えてください

I have now processed the relevant paper work to raise you a cheque. Please can you confirm your postal address, as once I have the cheque in my possession, I will ensure that it is sent out to you via recorded delivery.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ですがなぜかログインできません。その事について相手に連絡をしていました。スミマセンが意味を教えて下さい。 Thanks for your patience I am not sure it is not working, either way I have asked them to send you the replacement password to your email address. If it still does not work I will get a generic one for you so you can place your order. I am totally confused to why it is not working, I am so sorry about this! If you wish to change your password, select the link below or copy and paste it in your browser address bar.

• この英訳は・・・

If I send it first then you need to send your payment through global priority so that I would have it within a few days, if you do not then I will turn this over to the authorities. ある人に品物を先に送って欲しいと言ったらこの答えが来ました。要するに,,,,,, "先に品物を送るから、数日中に支払わないと警察に訴える”と言ってるのでしょうか? 何方かアドヴァイスのほど宜しくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします

OK well as you may know I have to do it the way it is on paypal or I will not have any "Seller Protection" and it is not as you typed it out to me so I would ask you to change it on paypal. here is how it shows up now> So please go change it so I can mail your items to you. I did send your driver to the address listed on paypal as I have shown you so I do hope it gets to you. Let me know when you have changed it to how you want it to be, Thanks.