• ベストアンサー

イーオンのCM

noname#7445の回答

• ベストアンサー
noname#7445
noname#7445
回答No.1

こんばんは。 ↓の過去質問では「No!No… We never even go out together!」との事です…。 http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=636045

参考URL:
http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/kotaeru.php3?q=636045

関連するQ&A

• 水野美紀の英語 (@英会話のイーオン)

二人が受付時間ギリギリで入ってくると講師が質問をして、 坂口が「Yes!」 水野が「No!」 と講師に答える場面があります。 (第3話 イーオンの日編というらしいですが) そのあとに水野が言うセリフが気になっています。 「We've never even go out together!」 と聞こえるのですが、もしそうだとしたらこの「even」は不適切ではありませんか? それとも別のWordでしょうか? 英語に堪能な方、ご教示を・・・。

• ベストアンサー
    • CM
  • イーオンのCMでなんていってるの?

イーオンのCM(最近の)で一緒にきた坂口さんと水野美紀さんに外人の講師の人が「友達ですか?」みたいな質問をして水野さんが「NO!」っていった後の英語でなんていっているのか日本語訳で教えてください。

• ベストアンサー
    • CM
  • everの役割

My family moved to our city during Christmas break of the fifth grade. Though my future wife and I lived within a mile of each other and could both walk to school, we had no classes together and never met. In junior high, we rode different school buses and shared no classes together. In high school, the 10th and 11th grades brought no classes together, and still we never crossed paths. Our senior year, in preparation of college, we both took typing. That's the one class we ever shared. ever sharedのeverはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願いします

1、Sometimes in the world daddies go away and mommies bring up their little boys. 2、I must go and be the person.※be the personを生かした訳 3、Even when we were together I never knew who I was. よろしくお願いします。

• イーオンのCMで

加藤あいちゃん達がなんていってるのか、 英語で全部教えていただけませんか?!

• ベストアンサー
    • CM
  • イーオンのCMで

加藤あいさんがブティックでショッピングをしている設定での会話があるのですが、なんて言っているのか、どなたか聞きお越ししていただけませんでしょうか? 15秒バージョンで構いません。 こちらでムービーが見られます。 http://www.aeonet.co.jp/cm/index.html 自分がショッピングするときの参考にできればなぁと思うのですが、坂口さんのイエローキャブ編は聞き取れるのに、ブティック編はほとん聞き取れません(T.T)

• メタリカの翻訳お願いします。

オライオンミュージックからのメールできたのですが。直訳だとわかりずらくて。 Get First In Line For 2013 Want the most up-to-date updates on 2013? Look no further than our Official Facebook and Twitter, where we’ll keep you in the loop about Metallica’s plans to make Orion’s second year even more epic than the first. Follow and be first in line for Orion Music + More 2013!

• Obama Wins South Carolina Primary

Mr. Obama did not mention his rivals by name, but alluded to his challenges ahead. “We are up against decades of bitter partisanship that cause politicians to demonize their opponents instead of coming together,” he said. As the crowd cheered, he added: “It’s the kind of partisanship where you’re not even allowed to say that a Republican had an idea -- even if it’s one you never agreed with. That kind of politics is bad for our party, it’s bad for our country.” >“It’s the kind of partisanship where you’re not even allowed to say that a Republican had an idea -- even if it’s one you never agreed with. ” この部分が何を言おうとしているのか漠然としていていまひとつで、訳をしようとしましたができません。 文章構造も知りたいですが概略でも結構ですのでお願いします。

• 英訳あってますか?

英訳あってますか? (1)「その事故で死者がでなくて、けが人だけだったなんで、よかったね」 →There were only the injured no the deadtehre in the accident.we are lucky かな?と思ったんですが、全体的に違うような気がします。。。 (2)「居眠りしてたの、先生にみつかったことはなかったの?」 Teacher had never cought you  sleeping? 今はもう社会人の友人に「高校時代は居眠りばかりしていた」といっていたので、 そのときに(2)の台詞をいいたかったのですが、あっているのか不安だったので いえませんでした。過去完了かな?とおもったのですが、 普通に過去形でもいいような気がするし。。。。

• Man 1 の最後の文を和訳してください。。

Man1: This again? Son of a bitch. Taking my money like that, you cheating dogs. Why, the only reason you can even live here is 'cause of what I've done. I busted my tail to dig that gate. Man2: For criminy's sakes, you always say the same thing when you're losing. We all dug that gate together, and you know it. Man3: Yeah, we did. We worked like there was no tomorrow. Man1: And what have we got to show for it?!