海外取引で英訳があっているか見てもらいましょうか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外からAを定期的に購入しているが、最近の見積もりに問題がある可能性がある。
  • 相手からのメールには、Aの価格が急上昇していることが書かれている。
  • 相手からは新しい在庫と価格の情報が終わりの3月前後まで提供されないとのこと。市場の安定を見極めるために待つことを提案されている。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外取引で英訳があっているか見てもらせませんか?

すいません。海外からAを毎月定期的に購入しているのですが、来月分の見積もりを頂いくため、メールを出したのですが下記の一文が返ってきました(抜粋なので内容が飛び飛びです) 自分にとっては大事な取引ですので英訳に間違いがないか見てもらえませんか? 相手は代理店でして、注文したものは「A」という商品でドラムに入っており、今回はドラム四つを注文しました(前回は三つ注文しました) FOBとはFOB価格のことで、いわゆる商品代金の意味です。 I am afraid that the cost of A right now is just ridiculous. (私はAの相場がおかしいと感じています) On your last order, you paid $ 3000 per drum fob our warehouse. Today I could not purchase that same drum for what we sold it to you. (貴方は前に一つのドラムにつき3千ドル支払いました。今日同じドラムは購入できませんでした) This is just an approximation, however your FOB cost today for that same drum would be three times as much or approximately $ 10,200.00. (ここが良くわかりません、一つのドラムにつき1万2百ドルのコストがかかると言っているのでしょうか?three timesとは何を三回と言っているのでしょうか?) New stocks and prices will not be available until the end of March, early April. I suggest that you wait until then, in order to see if the market stabilizes. (三月の終わり~四月の初めごろまで、新しい在庫は入荷せず、価格も変わりません。市場が安定するかどうかしばらく見る事を提案します)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

I am afraid that the cost of A right now is just ridiculous. (私はAの相場がおかしいと感じています) On your last order, you paid $ 3000 per drum fob our warehouse. Today I could not purchase that same drum for what we sold it to you. 前回の売値はFOBでドラムあたり3000ドルお支払いいただきました。前回お売りしたと同じドラムを今日買うことができませんでした。 This is just an approximation, however your FOB cost today for that same drum would be three times as much or approximately $ 10,200.00. これは概略でしかないのですが、前と同じドラムに対して約3倍ほどの価格となっており、おそらく10,200ドル程度になると思います。 New stocks and prices will not be available until the end of March, early April. I suggest that you wait until then, in order to see if the market stabilizes. 3月の終から4月の頭頃まで、新規入荷が可能なのかまた値段に関しても情報はありません。マーケットが安定するかどうかお待ち頂くよう提案いたします。

dorudora
質問者

お礼

三倍の意なのですね。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• コストについての英訳をお願いします。

I can order 商品名 for you, it will cost $50 with postage cost on top. この英訳は、商品プラス送料合わせて50ドルという解釈で正しいでしょうか? この"on top"というところがよく分からないのですが。。。 送料が一番高くても、総額50ドルあればOKと考えて大丈夫でしょうか? どなたか、英語に詳しい方がいましたら、教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をおねがいします^^

自分なりに英訳して海外のメーカーとやり取りしてたのですが、 いま担当のひとの英語がいまいち上手く訳せずに苦労しています。 詳しい方よろしくおねがいします。 Thank you for your order! I wanted to let you know that your order has been received. I notice that you listed the shipping on the order as well. I just want to let you know that the shipping I quoted to you was an estimated price. I can definitely fax or e-mail you a copy of the invoice after the order ships and it would have the shipping shown on it. thank you, I do have the order entered as I had mentioned in my previous e-mail to you. The item is on backorder. We have a ship date of 8-30-07 scheduled for your order. I had mentioned before that we can e-mail your invoice to you after the order ships. I actually do have notes to e-mail the invoice to you. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 海外通販に二重注文してしまった・・・

ある海外通販に二重注文してしまったようなのです。 下記のメールが届いたのですが、あちらに電話するほどの英語力がありません。 メールでどのように返事をすればいいのか教えていただきたいのです。 翻訳ソフトである程度内容は理解できますが・・。 二重注文の一方は生かして、至急送ってもらいたい旨を伝えたいのです。 放っておけば、二重注文は両方とも取り消されるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 We are contacting you to let you know that we received two orders from you on the same day that contain nearly the same merchandise. We would like to confirm with you that you intentionally placed both orders, and that they were not accidentally duplicated. Please call us at ***-31*-****, Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm Eastern Time, or reply to this email within 24 hours to let us know if you would like this order, as the other has already been processed. If we do not hear back from you within three business days, we will be cancelling this duplicate order. Thank you for your assistance.

• 海外からのメールに返信をしたいので英訳をお願いします。

海外からのメールに返信をしたいので英訳をお願いします。 海外のサイトで商品を注文しましたところ以下のメールが届きました。 Thank you for your order. I have noticed you have two sets of 「A(商品名)」 and 「B(商品名)」 and was wondering if you were aware that they do come as a pair and not for one side only. 「AとBを2セットずつ注文されてますが、もしかして一個もしくは片方だけと思ってませんか?」 という内容と解釈しました。 これに対して以下の返信をしたいのでどなたか英訳をお願いします。 ---- それぞれの商品が2個入り、もしくはセットであることは知っています。 アクシデントによる破損で使用不能となった時のため、予備として2セットずつ注文しました。 親切にありがとう。 届くのを楽しみにしています。 ---- もし、英訳の解釈が間違ってるようならご指摘下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いします。

まぁ、多分もしかしたらあなたも同じ気持ちかなと思うけど。 Well, I do think that maybe you feel the same way. これであっていますか?? 自分が言ったことに対して、あなたも私と同じ気持ちかもしれないね。ってことなんですが... 間違いがあれば正してもらえると助かります。よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳してほしいのですが

I sent your order out on Monday the 12th. I also enclosed a $36.00 International money order for overpayment for my CD. However today I recieved back from my bank the check you had sent me for the $81.00. They said it was not negotiable here to go through our banks. I will be returning this check to you today in the mail. Please arrange another payment to me for your CD. The charges I have incurred for your CD and shipment total is $47.00. If you could get an international money order from your bank there shouldn't be a problem. If you can pay by credit card, that would be even better. I have an online payment form if you would like to use it using your credit card. http://www.patswe bgraphics.com/creditcardorder.html My address for mailing again is: 以上です。どうぞ宜しく

• 英訳について

英訳について I am actually out of town until Tuesday. We can talk via email before that if you would like. David mentioned that you'd like to run a experiment? 友達からメールを受け取ったのですが、最後の「David mentioned that you'd like to run a experiment?」の部分なんですが、これは「ディビットから実験やる事については聞いてる?」の様なニュアンスなんでしょうか? 最後に?がついているのでニュアンスがよくわかりません。

• 海外の品物を注文して・・・

海外で商品を購入して、下記の内容のメールをもらいました。 送金した、金額が不足しているという事と商品リストがわからない。 という内容は理解できたのですが、肝心な様子ニューアンスが分からないでいます。理解出来ていない部分をおしえていただけませんでしょうか…。宜しくお願い致します。m(__)m Hello, Today I receive your payment by Pay-Pall. Thank you very much, but I don’t received your order. I don’t know what is wrong. So please sent me your order by e-mail, and as soon I received it, I wil sent it to you by priority. Another problem is you have click on the buttom for shipping the are only for the Netherlands, so your shipping cost are to low. When I received your order, I go to the postoffice and the can tell me what the shipping cost for your order to Japan. I will sent you a e-mail what you have pay to low and please will you that also pay by Pay-Pall Thank you very much Have a nice weekend.

• 英訳してみました、どうでしょうか?

次の会話を英語にしてみたのですがあっていますでしょうか? A 『京都にはよく来るのですか?』 B 『遊びでは何回も来たことあるのですが、仕事で来るのはこれが初めてです。』 A Do you often come to kyoto? B I've been here many times for pleasure. This is the first time that I've come here on business.

• 英訳お願いいたします!!

Honey, I don`t see your left messge until just now from un-payment order. Please reply me do you want the board or not ASAP, so that I hope i can stop the shipping from EMS. if you want other board ,not the abc parts , please also give us a chance, we will check if we can offer it or not and quote you the best price. Please reply me soon , thanks and best regards 商品名 を ABC PARTS に変えています。 大変申し訳ございませんがよろしくお願いいたします。