• ベストアンサー

この3問教えてください!!

Aliasの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • Alias
  • ベストアンサー率59% (173/293)
回答No.5

finetoothcombさん,ご指摘ありがとうございました。 > #1の人の回答中: > 誤>「仮定法過去」 > 正→仮定法過去完了 > の書き間違いですよね? おっしゃるとおりです。申し訳ありません。m(_ _)m >質問者さま 書き直すと,「I wish の後には仮定法が使われますが,ここでは第1文から過去の内容だとわかりますから,仮定法過去完了となります」が正しい。助動詞がなければ I wish you had been there. と過去完了そのものになりますが,ここは助動詞があるので,<助動詞の過去形+完了形>となるわけです。この have been の have は「原形」であって「現在形」ではないので,形は have been でも「現在完了」ではありません。 たとえば,   I went [過去形] ←→ I could go [助動詞の過去形+原形] と対比してみれば,   you had been [過去完了] ←→ you could have been [助動詞の過去形+原形のhave+過去分詞] という具合に,<助動詞の過去形+完了形>が実質的に過去完了の代用をしていることが納得できるのではないでしょうか? 蛇足ながら, > #2の人の回答中: > この回答は勘違い. > 誤>「仮定法過去完了の文の帰結部分である」 > 正→I wishの後に帰結部分が来る、という主張は聞いたことがない. > I wishの後には、仮定法過去の「if節」が来る(←教科書どおり). これについては,「if節」というのは「ifで始まる節」ということですから,wishの後に「if節」自体は来ませんね。したがって厳密には「if節からifを取った形」ということになります。

関連するQ&A

• この文を過去の意味にすると。。。。

It would be nice if you could have this finished by Monday. 「月曜までにこれを終わらせてくれると良いのですが」 「月曜までにこれを終わらせてくれてたら良かったのですが」と、過去を表す場合は It would have been nice if you could have had this finished by Monday. この英文で正しいでしょうか? また、wishを使った場合は、 I wish you could have this finished by Monday. I wish you could have had this finished by Monday. どちらが正しいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 高校生レベルの英語を和訳してください!

小テストの範囲なのですが、和訳を写したプリントを紛失してしまいました(--;) 先生に頼んでも「自己責任よ」ということで教えてもらえず……(泣) 残念ながらアホ学校のため、友人の中にはまともに訳せる人間がいません! どうか訳を教えてください! 1問ずつでも構いません(;_;) (1)If you had told truth,she wouldn't have been angry. (2)I wish I could have spoken Chinese. (3)I wish my parent had followed my advice than,he would have been better now. とりあえず3問お願いします!

• 英語の問題

(1)( )内を正しい形にし当てはめる If you ___ a million yen in the lottery,what would you do. (win) You would be surprised if I ___ you the truth. (tell) Jhon would come if he ___ the time. (have) I wish you ___ here now. (be) (2)並べ替え 彼により自由な時間があればピアノを習うでしょう (would / if / free / had / he / time / learn / more / he / ,) to play the piano. 私があなたなら、もう少し注意深くするのですが (be / if / I / I / were / would / you / ,) a little more careful. 私が市長なら環境保護に努めるでしょう (were / try / I / I / to / would / mayor / protect / if /,) the enviroment. もしもあなたの髪が明日真っ白になったら、どうしますか (do / hair / if / tomorrow / you / your / went / white / would / ,) ? もっと一生懸命練習していれば、すばらしいサッカー選手になれたのに (had / been / harder / if / you / practiced / could / you / have / ,) a good soccer player.

• 高校1年 仮定法の模範解答を教えてください。

(1)AS I have no money ,I can’t buy a car.  If I(    ) money ,buy a car. (2)I wish he were my brother.  I’m sorry he (    )my brother. (3)As he helped me ,I was able to finish the homework.  (    )his help ,I could not (    )(    )the homework. (4)As I could swim well,I was not drowned.  If I had not been able to swim well,I (    )(    )been drowned. (5)I’m sorry (    )I can’t go with you  How I (    )I (    )go with you. (6)I was unable to buy the car for lack of money.  I could have bought the car if I(    )(    ) enough money. (7)I am (    )I cannot speak English as well as you.  I wish I (    )speak English as well as you. (8)If he were to lose his position,what would he do?  (    )(    )to lose his position,what would he do? (9)(    )you did not help him ,he failed.  (    )your help,he would have succeeded . (10)His carelessness caused the accident.  If he had been more(    ) ,the accident would not have (    ).    以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 至急。英語について。

I really wish you could come here right now. I would do anything for that.の返事なのですが、 『Hm.. marry me! Lol JK I'm going to bed now because I have to work also tomorrow. See ya(^^)/』←は重いでしょうか?(>_<) 彼女から送られてきたらどう思いますか?

• 英語 仮定法

甲...I【】happy to see him,but I didn't have time. (1)will have been(2)would be(3)will be(4)would have been 正解は(4)というのは良いのですが 参考書の解説部分で少々こんがらがってしまいました。 --------------------------------------------------- (2)would be,(3)will beなら 乙...I would[will]be happy to see him,but I don't have timeとなるはず。 --------------------------------------------------- ●乙ではwill beが使えるにも関わらず 甲ではwill have beenが不正解なのは何故か ●そもそも乙の文でwillとwouldのどちらでもOKなのはどうしてか 自分が難しく考えすぎているのだと思いますが 正しい理解の仕方が知りたいです。

• 英語

1:If you were to fall from that bridge,it() almost impossible to rescue you. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 2:He would have become a great marathon runner, if it() for his knee problem. (1)was not (2)had not been (3)has not been (4)would not have been 3:Thank you for the kind help you extended to me the other day. I () alone. (1)can't manage (2)can't have managed (3)couldn't manage (4)couldn't have managed 4:I () happy to see him,but I didn't have time. (1)will have been (2)would be (3)will be (4)would have been 5:They got two free tickets to Canada;() they'd never have been able to afford to go. (1)rather (2)but (3)however (4)otherwise 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• wishとhopeの違いは?

Longmanで調べたのですが、hopeとwishの使い分けは Wish: Use wish to talk about things that are not true, not possible Hope: Use hope to talk about things that could happen, could have happened, or could be true ということですので、起こりそうor起こりうる場合はhope 起こりそうにない場合はwishでいいのでしょうか? ということは I wish you will win the game. などの表現では、「試合に勝つのを願っています」というようなポジティブな表現にはならないということでしょうか? 使い分けを間違えると相手に嫌な印象を与えそうで怖いです 実際に英語の会話に触れている人の意見をいただけたらと思います

• 意味の違い教えてください

意味の違いがわかるように和訳をお願いします 1-1 I hope you are strong and healthy. 1-2 I wish you were strong and healty. 2-1 If you help him,he will be happy. 2-2 If you had helped him , he would have been happy. 3-1 If he had started yesterday, he would be in time. 3-2 If he had started yesterday, he' have been in time. 4-1 Two more days would be enough for the work. 4-2 In another week, I would have been back at home. よろしくお願いします