• ベストアンサー

英文翻訳

3人の警官が射撃練習をしています。 一人はベテラン警官で片手で撃っています。 撃ち終わった後、若い警官がベテランへ言います。 If you have to use that, you're going to have problems. If文がうまく訳せないのです。「ああいう撃ち方すると」みたいな雰囲気かなと思うのですが、 have toは普通にはmustの意味ですし、「ねばならない」とすると、うまく訳せません。 thatとは、ベテラン刑事の「拳銃の撃ち方」を指しているのかなとか考えます。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> If you have to use that, you're going to have problems. 解釈については、お考えの通りだと思います。和訳として適当な文句を思いつかれなかったというだけのことですね。 直訳すれば、「君がその銃を使わねばならなくなったら、君は問題を持つだろう」 で、つまり、「いざという時にそんな撃ち方をしようもんなら、大失敗やらかす恐れがあるぜ」 ということであろうかと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

靴をの宣伝のメールだと思いますが大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Do you think you could start selling some our ‘nicks Boots’? They are hand lasted but the pricing is closer to $320-350 retail. I have some samples if you would like to take a look. We’re able to do oxfords in 3, 4 and 5” heights, different colored upper stitching and sole stitching and we also have a 5” lace to toe model. Let me know if you’re interested, I can send you some detailed pictures.

• 今日の星占い英文です。翻訳よろしくお願いします。

You need to make sure that you're moving forward today, even if it feels like you're throwing caution to the wind. Someone close needs to see that you can take risks when the time is right.

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! 何となく分かったのですが(アメリカでは電話が高いから気をつけてね。あと今週の日曜日にベルギーについてのテレビがやるよ‥) みたいな内容だと思うのですが。 一部ちゃんと分かる部分は省いたりしているのでわかりずらい所もあるかもしれませんが宜しくお願いします! Oh one more thing I want to tell you. You mentioned that you're going to use the rental phone. If you're going to use your phone to call and read emails it's going to be very expensive. But in the US you almost have free wifi internet access. If you go to StarBucks or a restaurant, hotel, ... most of them have wifi. So if you could bring a small laptop of a mobile phone with wifi access. That would probably be a lot easier for you. I've heard from a colleague that on Sunday evening there is a travel program on some Japanese channel on television. And this Sunday it's going to be about ... Belgium :) I hope that after seeing that ... you might come to Belgium on holiday.

• 次の英文の翻訳をおねがいします。

I have always taken for granted that pockets are places to put things into, and have stuffed my pockets with anything that would go into them―books, newspapers, letters, pipes, pouches, cigarettes, match-boxes, and so forth. Yet even as a boy I was discouraged from making this, as it seems to me, natural use of my pockets. I was told that, if you put things into your pockets, you spoilt the shape of your suit. This seems to me as ridiculous as it would be to say that, if you put potatoes into a sack, you spoil the shape of the sack.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

海外オークションの出品者からのメール文です I sent it to the address that Ioffer gave me. They have the wrong address for you. I will send again although it will cost me another $10.00 to shipm it a second time. Is it possible to send me $5.00 so I don't have to pay the entire shipping since ioffer has the wrong address for you. I will add some extra fights if you sned me $5.00. If you cannot do that I will still resend the item to you. 翻訳サイトでは、正確に翻訳できないので、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか。

英文メールを翻訳して頂けませんか。 shida and kawashima really want to grow taller, right? I was wondering, have you visited umika's official site at lepros? can you see the photos section? everytime I access that part a black screen appears, I wonder if the site has tecnichal problems....or maybe the internet connection I use has problems (>_<) ”leprosn”は辞書でハンセン病ですが、文意に関係ないので、この辺がよく分かりません。送信者の誤字でしょうか?

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m Yep five hours, but if we go fast only 4 hours (Moon satisfied) Oh well I hope you enjoyed your days off! I only have one more day off then I also have to go back to work (oh no!)(oh no!)(oh no!)(oh no!) But I'm going to be going to sleep now, I hope you have a great rest of your day ! I'll text you when I wake up to see if you're still awake ! (moon grin)(moon grin) Good night! (please!)(oops)

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカのブーツ屋さんでレッドウイングブーツをオーダーしました。 二色を使って頼んだのですが、多分間違って出来てしまったとのメールなのでしょうか? 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 (rough out leather は革の裏側のスエードの面の事です) We have received your Redwing boots in for order # 16125 and they look great. The only issue is that Redwing has sent them with all black rough out leather instead of the two tone of smooth and rough out you requested. We have recently been receiving your orders like this because a leather configuration of single tone has been selected. Redwing considers any boot two tone if they use a combination rough out and smooth, or use of any combination of different leathers. For future orders two tone must be selected in order to have the boot made correctly. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you,

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの洋服やさんにFilson jacket というジャケットを頼んだのですが、以前にも同じ物をたのんだことがあり、以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。それと質問に対する返信の文の教えて頂けるとありがたいです。こちらは、今回も購入したいのですが。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that the Filson jacket you requested is going to be back ordered till June. If you would like to cancel the item please let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • epson view uploaderが突然起動しなくなった原因について教えてください。
  • 8月からepson view uploaderが起動しなくなった原因を教えてください。
  • epson view uploaderが突然起動しなくなった理由は何ですか?
回答を見る