英語の問題と和訳、分詞構文の埋め合わせについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 教えてください!英語の問題についてわからない箇所があります。
  • 英語の問題を解決するために、和訳をお願いします。
  • 分詞構文の埋め合わせについてわからない箇所があります。誰か教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の問題

僕がわからない問題です。 わかる人がいましたら、ぜひ教えてください。 和訳をしなさい (1)A burnt child dreads the fire. (2)The falling leaves were dancing in the wind. (3)The fallen leaves were dancing in the wind. 分詞構文を用いて(    )を埋めなさい。 I went into the hall and saw a lot of pictures on the wall. ( ) into the hall,I saw a lot of pictures on the wall. When I was crossing the bridge,I met Mr.Collins. ( ) the bridge,I met Mr.Collins. As I did not know what to do next,I just sat at my desk. ( )( ) what to do next,I just sat at my desk. Because this book is written in simple English,it has become a best seller. ( ) in simple English,this book has become best seller. I was unable to bear the cold,so I put on an overcoat. ( ) to hear the cold,I put on an overcoat. Since I haven’t seen the movie,I can’t comment on it. Not ( )( ) the movie,I can’t comment on it.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

和訳をしなさい (1)A burnt child dreads the fire. 火傷をした子供は、火を怖がる。(あつものに懲りてなますを吹く)[ことわざ] (2)The falling leaves were dancing in the wind. 散ってゆく葉っぱが、風の中で踊っていた。 (3)The fallen leaves were dancing in the wind. 落ち葉が、風の中で踊っていた。 分詞構文を用いて(    )を埋めなさい。 I went into the hall and saw a lot of pictures on the wall. (Gonig) into the hall,I saw a lot of pictures on the wall. そのホールに入ると、壁の多くの絵が目に入った。 When I was crossing the bridge,I met Mr.Collins. (Crossing) the bridge,I met Mr.Collins. その橋を渡っていた時、コリンズ氏に会った。 As I did not know what to do next,I just sat at my desk. (Not)(knowing) what to do next,I just sat at my desk. 次に何をすべきがわからなかったので、私は、ただ、自分の机のところに座った。 Because this book is written in simple English,it has become a best seller. (Written) in simple English,this book has become best seller. 簡単な英語で書かれているので、この本はベストセラーになった。 I was unable to bear the cold,so I put on an overcoat. (Unable) to bear the cold,I put on an overcoat. 寒さに耐えられなかったので、私は、オーバーを着た。 Since I haven’t seen the movie,I can’t comment on it. Not (having)(seen) the movie,I can’t comment on it. その映画は見たことがないので、私は、コメントできません。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の問題です

解答解説をお願いします。 1 If you want to lose weight, you should (cut down on) sweets. 2 You should not (look down on) a man because he is poor. 3 I waited for him for an hour, but he didn´t (show up). 4 The teacher (handed out) the exam papers to all the students. 5 Don´t (make fun of) your friends. アadopt イdespise ウappear エreduce オridicle カdistribute 誤りの訂正 1 The fire (department) suggests that (emergency supplies) (are) stored (in the home). 2 We (did not see) Jiro (since) his family (moved) (to) Tokyo last month. 3 I (picked up) five places in Canada (that) I (would like to) visit (this coming)       summer. 4 I am used to (drive) in Tokyo (now), but it (was hard) at (the) biginning. 1 Is (all,do,me,that,to,want,you)? 2 (in,likes,not,class,everyone,my) English. 3 It (better,left,you,been,had,if,would,have) it unsaid. 4 Little (you,I,of,dream,did,doing,) any harm. 1 A: I wonder what has become of John.   B: ()   アI guess so. イI have no idea ウI hope he will become エYes, he will become a     doctor. 2 A: I wonder if you could get me another beer.   B: ()   アNo, thank you. イSure. I´ll be glad to. ウYou don´t wonder. エYes, I should. 3 A: Would you mind if I used your phone?   B: () I´m expecting an important call.   アYes, hold the line, please. イYes, of course not. ウI´d rather you didn´t.   エNot at all. 以上です。

• 英語が堪能な方

自然な訳をお願いできますか? I first heard it from attorneys who typically represent men in a divorce. I then began to see it in the cases that came before me. I remember the attorney who first mentioned it to me some ten years ago,he leaned back in his chair at a conference on divorce and said,“It never ceases to amaze me how many men come to me with their jaws on the floor saying they never saw it coming."

• 英語の添削してください

I was interested in your dance team. Then, I saw it and moved by their dancing. I'd like to acquire how to dance like them. (私はあなたのダンスチームに興味がありました。そして、見ると、彼らのダンスに感動しました。わたしも彼らのように踊れる技術を身につけたいです) 間違っている箇所などあれば、指摘してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• ( )に入れるのに適当なものを選ぶ問題

1.Since then I have ( ) in volunteer activities. a. become interesting b. become interested c. become to be interesting d. become to be interested 2.If ( ), I will take care of the dog. a. asking b. asked c. to ask d. I'll ask 3.She was advised by the doctor ( ) in bed for a couple of days. a. to lie b. to lay c. to be lain d. laying 4.The woman ( ) glasses is his secretary. a. wearing b. to wear c. to put on d. who puts on 5.How sweet ( ) ! a. this fruit taste b. this fruit's taste c. this fruit tastes d. taste this fruit is 訳と答えの根拠を教えてください。 お願いします。

• 英語の答え合わせをお願いします。

英語の答え合わせをお願いします。 1.Leaves are to the plant ( ) lungs are to animal. what? 2.There is no rule ( ) exceptions. without? 3.He bought two ( ) of the new book. pairs? 4.He ( ) his leg broken in the accident. was? 5.Strike ( ) the iron is hot. when? 6.The student was ( ) in an examination. taking? 7.I met her on the campus yesterday.--( ). Did you? 8.My ideas are different from ( ). their? 9.She is an adult,and should be treated ( ). such as? 10.( ) is the English for the Japanese'yuri'? What? 11.I was ( ) a loss what to do. at? 12.I will tell about it on condition()you won't reveal my name. while? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• 英語の質問です!

1Two other invasive alien species covered by the new regulations are snapping turtles and black bass.について。 (1)この文の文型は何ですか?第(   )文型 2次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 I have a dream that someday I will be a Major League Baseball player. 3次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 His achievement has had a strong influence on later generations of scientists. 4次の文を日本語に直しなさい。 Roppongi Hills has become a famous tourist attraction in Tokyo. 5For example,since black bass invaded a pond in Kashima dai in Miyagi,it has become impossible to find a rare species of native Japanese fish. (1)itが指しているものを抜き出しなさい。 6The decision to put the black bass on the list of invasive alien species was not an easy one, and there has been a lot of heated discussion about it.について。 (1)the decision の内容が示されている部分を抜き出しなさい。 (2)oneとは何のことですか。1語で抜き出しなさい。 (3)itが指しているものを抜き出しなさい。 お願いします!!

• 英語発音

I sing and I shout and I swear it to the person who gave me the voice and mind. I change a wish of somebody into a song. delivers it to the end of the earth. Become a forerunner who opens the age. Carry on! believe in one's own edge. 英語得意な紳士様、発音を教えてください・・・orz

• 英語の問題です。

【C】や【D】などの語句や熟語の言い換えはおそらく解けたのですが、意外と【A】問題のような記号問題が難しく感じました。誤りの指摘も少しあやしいです。 文法的な解説も合わせて、回答お願いします。 【A】 1 It was a wonderful party. You () have joined us.   アcan イought ウshould エwill 2 I stopped and waited ().   アthe car to pass イfor the car pass ウfor the car to pass エthe car passing 3 A bad habit, (), cannot easily be got rid of.   アif forming イevery formed ウon forming エonce formed 4 It began to rain ().   アfive minutes when reaving home イafter five minutes I left home ウfive minutes    after I left home エbefore five minutes I left home 5 One of the twenty players I saw in Atlanta () Japanese.   アare イwas ウwere エwho is 6 I´ve just finished cleaning my room and found it () hard work.   アvery イa very ウone very エthe very 7 It´s (). How about going out for a walk?   アsuch fine a weather イa so fine a weather ウso beautiful a day エsuch nice day 8 Walter found it difficult to tell the truth, so he had to () a story.   アcombine イdescribe ウexplain エinvent 【B】 1 Women (the country´s,of,for,45%,workforce,account,about). 2 Kate´s attempt to (her,her,save,life,cost,the girl). 3 We must (coming,make,most,of,the,the) trip to Canada. 4 I (a,at,disappointed,little,not,was) the news. 【C】 1 The newspaper said there was a great fire in Los Angeles.   () to the newspaper, there was a great fire in Los Angeles. 2 She fainted to see the terrible accident.   She fainted at the () of the terrible accident. 3 She invited as many as 200 people to her wedding.   She invited no () than 200 people to her wedding. 4 Betty searched for the book, but she couldn´t find it.   Betty searched for the book in (). 5 The vending machine has broken down.   The vending machine is out of (). 【D】 1 She is always (finding fault with) others. 2 I want to (pick out) a present for my friend. 3 Flight 73 (took off) at 9:30 for San Francisco. 4 She was born and (brought up) in Canada. 5 I can´t (figure out) what she is trying to say. (アunderstand イleave ウchoose エdelay オraise カcriticize) 【E】誤りの指摘です。 1 It was not (which) the boss said (that) made me angry, but (the way) he said (it). 2 (When) I was (in college), I (was belonging) (to) the tennis club. 3 He´s going to (a wedding) on Saturday (because) a friend (of him) is (getting      married). 4 No sooner (had I) (sat down) (when) the phone (rang) again. 5 Domestic beef (costs) (four times) as (many) (as) imported beef. 【F】 1 A:I can´t get my computer to print anything. There´s are error message on the     screen again and again. I hate this!   B:() I´ll have a look at it for you.   アDon´t be so shy! イKeep it up! ウDon´t be so cool! エCalm down! 2 A:Well, I´ll miss you. Let me a hear from you sometimes.   B:().   A:You, too.   アOf course. Take care of yourself イOf course. You did see me off ウI´ll say,     “Hallo and good‐bye” エI´ll be with you in a minute 3 A:Could you tell me how to get to Kyoto station?   B:().   アYes, I could イSure. No problem ウNo, I wouldn´t エYou´ve got it 以上です。   

• 英語の問題

大学の入試問題です。 A: Do you think I could wait a few months before investing? B: Listen, if you invest in this project now, you will really be getting ( ) the ground floor and you will make a lot of money. 選択肢が ア at it in on イ in on it at ウ on at it in エ on it in at get in on the groundという表現がありますが、at itの役割がわからず、答えが選べません。 わかる方、解説をお願いします。