• ベストアンサー

高校えいごについて

Mai ( )playing the piano since 2006. 1,is 2.was 3,will be  4.has been カッコにはどれが入りますか!?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

大変な難問ですが、 since という単語が見えますので、 おそらくは4の has been ではなかろうかと推測出来ます。

その他の回答 (1)

• isman
  • ベストアンサー率50% (19/38)
回答No.1

4が正解だよ。sinceは完了系と相性いいよん。

関連するQ&A

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. Two years () since George came to Japan. (1) pass (2) are passed (3) have passed (4) are passing 2. I have no idea when she () next time. (1) had come (2) has come (3) came (4) will come 3. My grandfather () for three years. (1) was dead (2) has died (3) has been died (4) has been dead 4. I () waiting for him for thirty minutes when he appeared. (1) am (2) was (3) have been (4) had been 5. Don't call me at nine tonight, please. I () at that time. (1) was studying (2) studied (3) had studied (4) will be studying 6. Next time I () to the library, I'll get that book for you. (1) go (2) will go (3) had gone (4) will have gone 7. We'll be leaving as soon as everyone (). (1) had arrived (2) arrived (3) has arrived (4) will have arrived 8. My mother () at the hospital when she was young. (1) worked (2) has worked (3) has been working (4) is working

• 「ずっとピアノを弾いていた」で進行形は使える?

文法の問題で2“She looks tired. She ~ the piano for two hours.”というのがあります。私は“has been playing”だと思うのですが、選択肢には“has played”と“is playing”しかありません。この2つの中では“is playing”かなと思うのですが、現在進行形の文に“for two hours”が繋がってもいいのかな?と悩んでいます。 どなたかアドバイスをお願いします。

• 英語の時制について

英語の時制について質問です。 次の分の( )に入るものを選択肢から選べと言う問題です。 I was older than Joan and had known her since she ( ) eight. 選択肢 1,is 2,is being 3,had been 4,has been 5,was 答えは5なのですが、was だと、本文のhad knownと時制の呼応をしていないように思います。どうしてwasなのかわかりません。 どなたかご存知の方お教えください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。

英語の質問です。 When I was child,I ( )the piano. で、選択問題なのですが、正解は、playedなのですが、選択肢内にhad been playingというのがあります。 これは、子供の頃、継続してしていたという意味で、これを選んだのですが、、、、 どうして、had benn playingは、だめなのでしょうか? 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• ( )に入る適切な語句を教えてください

The winter has just begun to write a new book,which ( )next spring (1)was published (2)will published (3)publishing (4)will be published Up to now,nothing ( )by the search committee. (1)has been reporting (2)has been reported (3)is reporting (4)is being reporting 

• 現在完了形と現在完了進行形の違い

(1)と(2),(3)と(4)の意味はどのように違うのでしょうか?Grammar in use Intermidateで勉強しているのですが,いまいち違いがよくわかりません.よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)She has been playing tennis since she was eight. (2)She has played tennis since she was eight. (3)I have lived in the states for ten years. (4)I have been living in the states for ten years.

• 英語の問題

勉強中にわからない所がありました。 (1)Tom has been playing the violin for two hours.           ↓ (2)For two hours Tom has been playing the violin. (3)Mike invited to me dinner yesterday. ↓ (4)Dinner was invited to me by Mike yesterday. このように(1)を(2)に、(3)を(4)にできますか? また(4)のtoなしは大丈夫ですか? 教えてください!

• 並び替え問題 関係代名詞

「彼女が弾いているピアノはフランス製です。」 (is/which/playing/she/the piano)was made in France. という問題なのですが、 私は「The piano which she is playing~」だと思ったのですが、ほかのひとに、「She is playing the piano which~」ではないかと指摘されました。 私は私の回答に自信があって正しいと思っていて、ほかの人の回答は感覚的におかしいと感じるのですが、文法的に「どんな風におかしいか」を指摘できません。どんな風におかしいのか教えてください。 もしかして私の回答が間違っているのでしょうか。

• もんだい

並べ替えの問題です。 翻訳もしてもらえれば助かります。 No one in our school [ the piano / well / as / as / plays ] Grace. My bicycle [ been / broken / has ] since last week. Nothing [ you health / as / as / is important ] . This restaurant [ last month / been /since / closed / has ] .

• 問題といてください

できたら和訳もお願いします!! 1 (1)We arrived at the cinema at 10:00, but the movie (starts/has started/would start/had started) at 9:30. (2)I (went/was going/have gone/have been) to Tokyo Disneyland three times so far. (3)We stayed inside while it (rains/is raining/was raining/has rained). (4)When (are you clean/did you clean/have you cleaned/are you cleaning) your room? (5)Please call me when he (comes/came/has come/will come) back tomorrow. (6)We don't know when the earthquake (happens/will happen/will be happening/have happened). (7)A friend of mine (arrive/arrived/is arriving/have arrived) in Narita next week. (8)Jack (watches/is watching/was watching/has been watching) TV since he came home. (9)If I go to hokkaido once more, I (visit/visited/have visited/will have visited) it three times. (10)We learned that Columbus (discovered/was discovered/has discovered/had discovered) American in 1492. (11)We will go on a picnic if it (is/was/will be/has been) fine tomorrow. (12)I recognized him at once, because I (saw/would see/have seen/had seen) him before. 2 日本文の意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。 私のおじいさんが死んで5年になる。 (1)My grandfather ( ) five years ago. (2)My grandfather has been ( ) for five years. (3)It has been five years ( ) my grandfather died. (4)Five years have ( ) since my grandfather died. 3 2文が同じ意味になるように、空所に適切な語を入れなさい。 (1)This is the most wonderful scenery I have ever seen. =I have ( ) ( ) such wonderful scenery as this. (2)Beth began to play the piano three hours ago, and is still playing. =Beth ( ) ( ) ( ) the piano for three hours. (3)I lost the key to my room and I don't have it now. =I ( ) ( ) the key to my room. (4)He went to China and he isn't here now. =He ( ) ( ) to China. (5)I brought a mobile phone yesterday, but lost it this morning. =This morning, I lost the mobile phone which I ( ) ( ) the day before. お願いします!!