• ベストアンサー

always remember that 翻訳

翻訳 Always remember that the future comes one day at a time. 「Dean Acheson」という人の言った言葉ですが、 「ある日、一度に未来が来ることを覚えておいて下さい」という翻訳であっているでしょうか? 何かお分かりの方がいましたら教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

Always remember that the future comes one day at a time. 日一日と未来がやってくると言うことを常に覚えておきなさい。

参考URL:
http://eow.alc.co.jp/one+day+at+a+time/UTF-8/?ref=sa
norinori1
質問者

お礼

saysheさん、回答ありがとうございます。URLとても 参考になります。感謝。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#125464
noname#125464
回答No.2

#1の方のご回答と参考サイトで十分だと思いましたが、蛇足まで。 そのサイトの他の例文を見ても「ゆっくりやれ」というニュアンスが多いですよね。そのサイトの「日一日と近づいてくる」の例だけは焦りというかプレッシャーがかかる訳ですね。 それで考えたのですが、「未来は一度に2日も3日も来ない。未来が来るのは一度に1日文だけだ。焦る必要はない。」というのが真意ではないかと勝手に思いました。「one day」の「one」は単純に「ひとつ」という意味ではないでしょうか? ご判断は皆様方にお任せします。

norinori1
質問者

お礼

noname#125464さん、解説ありがとうございます。 考え方の参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文翻訳に関する質問です。

One should read history not to learn what really happened at a particular time end place in the past but also to lean the way men act in all times and places, especially now. History is the story of the events that led to the present. It is the present that interests us-that and the future. The future will be partly determined by the present. Thus, you can lean something about the future, too, from a historian, even from one who lived thousands of years ago.    この文章をエキサイト翻訳で訳すと以下のようになりました。  「1つは、何が過去に本当に特定の時間端の場所で起こったかを学ぶのではなく、男性がすべての回行動する方法を傾かせもするように歴史を読むべきであり、今、特に入賞します。 歴史は、プレゼントに通じた出来事の話です。 それが興味を持っているプレゼントである、私たち、-それ、そして、未来。 未来はプレゼントで一部断固とするでしょう。 したがって、また、あなたは、未来頃に歴史家から何かを傾かせることができます、何千年も前に生きた人からさえ。」  あなたならどのように訳しますか?参考にさせてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When STONE TEMPLE PILOTS bandmembers Dean DeLeo, Robert DeLeo and Eric Kretz began thinking of singers to accompany the new music they were working on, Bennington was at the top of the list. "Chester has a one-of-a-kind voice that we've admired for a long time," said Dean DeLeo. "We know LINKIN PARK will always be his priority, but we thought it would be cool to try something together. We managed to find the time to record a song and we're all really happy with the result."

• 「その時は」の英訳

以下のようなカジュアルな感じの「その時が来たら」 は英語でどのように言えば良いのでしょうか? (今はいいけど)   その時が来たら  その時はになったら  その時は  その際は、 宜しくね! この表現は、formalでしょうかinformalでしょうか? when the time comes I will ask you, when the time comes. また、at that timeは使えますでしょうか? I will ask you at that time. at that timeは過去にも未来にも使えるものでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳できるかたお願いします。

この文章翻訳できるかたお願いします。 If a diachronic approach is the study of relationships across time, then a synchronic one is the study of relationships at one particular moment in time. To pick up the analogy mentioned above, a synchronic analysis would be the freezing of the football game at one particular moment and we would look to see the relationship of the players at that moment. In a way the slow-motion replay is a synchronic derived deconstruction within the diachronics of the overall game. Within that moment time is frozen (even in a live telecast there is a sense that nothing, of signfiicance anyway, is taking place within the game it self), slowed and replayed.

• 翻訳お願いします

//Anyone here, who *isn't* on Xbox One, able to PM me their Character Details? So that I'm able to have us meet at times, take your Display Pictures etc. in the future? 翻訳お願いします…!

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

All the things that made me happy that day remain one of my best memories, which I will remember for the all my life

• 翻訳をお願いします

“I’m such a huge fan of being her street team in terms of her being one of the best writers ever,” she said. “No one talks about it! They always talk about the songbird and I’m like, ‘Great, vocals for days, obviously.’ But, guys, name another artist that’s that successful that wrote it all." 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 Kelly Clarksonが彼女の大ファンであるMariah Careyの作曲能力について語っています。 ここでの私は”Kelly Clarkson”です。 ここでの彼女は”Mariah Carey”です。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語のニュアンスと英語

英語はとても苦手なので、 EXCITEの翻訳システムを使って下記2文を引き出しましたが、 正しく翻訳されているのかどうかわかりません。 私たちはいつも考えています。 未来のことを。 >>>>>>We always consider. The thing of future. 私たちはいつも未来のことを考えています。 >>>>>>We always consider the thing of future. 日本語のニュアンスがキチンと伝わっているか、 また、全然間違っているのか教えていただけますか。

• 翻訳をお願いします

翻訳をしていただけるかた、 お願いいたします。 Some involvements are Karmic, while others are not, some relationships have a mystery about them that is difficult to comprehend. There are always many levels in a relationship, From subconscious levels that lurk just below the threshold of events and hidden motives and drives, undercurrents of character, that cause one person to behave in a certain way, and create a deep chasm, of inter reactions, like a vein running through rock of the relationship. To more surface levels where events happen that shape the relationship into its future pattern.

• 翻訳、文法お願いします。

指示に従って答えなさい。 Mr.Johnson had never been up in an airplane before. について。 (1)at that time を文末につけて分を書き直す。(ヒント:過去) (2)since 2005 を文末につけて分を書き直す。(ヒント:過去から現在に至る) (3)in the futureを文末につけて分を書き直す。(ヒント:未来) (2)( )に適切な一語を入れなさい。(ヒント:時制を考える) (1)It( )stopped raining before I arrived home. (2)He was born after the war( )ended. (3)Everybody( )gone back home when I arrived at the gate. (4)It( )raining now. (5)Mr.Tanaka( )been staying with us since last week. (6)I( )taking a shower when my brother came back. (7)He asked what( )brought me here. 途中からですが翻訳お願いします。/ごとでお願いします。 and he had read a lot about air accidents,/so one day/when a friend offered to take him for a ride/in his own small plane,/Mr.Johnson was very worried about accepting//