日本の扇子が中国に脅威となった歴史

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本の扇子が中国に脅威となった歴史を紹介します。
  • 日本では3世紀に初めて中国の扇子が持ち込まれ、その後、日本が中国に折りたたみ扇子を輸出し始めました。
  • 1400年代には日本製の折りたたみ扇子の輸出量が増え、中国の国内扇子産業にとって脅威となりました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Some say these early Chinese fans were first bronght into Japan in the third century.According to legend,t that time the Empress Jingu had her court craftsmen make fans that would fold down so they could be more easily stored and carried when not in use.Sometime after that,the Japanese began exporting folding fans to China.By the 1400s,the volnme of Japaneseーmade folding fans exported to China had grown so large that it had become a threat to the Chinese domestic fan industry. 翻訳お願いします。 翻訳サイトは使わないでください

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

これらの初期の中国製の扇は、3世紀に日本に伝来したと言う人もある。伝説によると、当時、神宮皇后が、使用していない時にはより簡単にしまい込み、持ち運びができるように折りたためる扇子を宮中の職人に作らせたそうである。その後しばらくして、日本人は中国へ向けて折りたためる扇子を輸出し始めた。1400年代までには、中国に輸出される日本製の折りたためる扇子の量は、とても大きくなり中国国内の扇子業者にとっては脅威となっていた。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

In practically all cases,historical and modern,the Japanese began by importing sandardーsize products from abroad,miniaturized and improved on them,and then exported the new versions to the countries they originally came from―often with unexpected consequences.In fact,one of the world's first wars over trade came about because of the foldingfan.Stiff,flat fans were in use in China long ago and had become an important Chinese cultural artifact.They were used not only for moving air,but also as a fashion and dance accessory. 長めですが翻訳お願いします。 翻訳サイトは使わないでください

• 翻訳お願いします!

長いのですが、翻訳機を使わないで翻訳して頂けるとありがたいです。よろしくおねがいします! But just before the summit the two sides reached a cleverly crafted agreement conveniently open to multiple interpretations. It stated that China and Japan hold different views about their recent tensions in the East China Sea — allowing the Chinese side to claim to its people that Japan had formally acknowledged the existence of a dispute, as Mr. Xi required, while allowing the Japanese government to tell its own audience back home this wasn’t so. (Yasukuni was not mentioned.) Mr. Abe and Mr. Xi deserve credit for this constructive vagueness. By sharing in it, they took a responsible step toward calming tensions in East Asia. Mr. Abe, in particular, seems to have calculated that while he would lose points with some supporters, he could bear such a burden more readily than Mr. Xi, who is struggling to bridge divisions between hawks and doves in China’s military and foreign policy establishment. This could not have been easy for Mr. Abe. China has frequently sent patrol boats into the waters around the Senkaku/Diaoyu islands, and the Japanese public generally supports taking a tough stance against such provocations and on security matters having to do with China. According to a joint survey conducted this summer by the Japanese nongovernmental group Genron NPO and the China Daily, 93 percent of the Japanese do not have a good impression of China. But many Japanese also understand that China is an important neighbor and essential to their own peace and prosperity: In the same survey, over 70 percent of Japanese said the relationship between Japan and China was important, and about 80 percent expressed concern over its current state or the need to improve it. Mr. Abe knows this. Mr. Abe also knows Mr. Xi is in a more delicate position than he. On the one hand, tensions with Japan have economic costs for China. According to China’s Ministry of Commerce, Japanese investment in China from January to June 2014 fell by almost half compared with the same period in 2013. Commerce Minister Gao Hucheng told a delegation of Japanese business people in September that tension between the two countries was hurting economic ties, and that that was something he did not want to see. Continue reading the main storyContinue reading the main storyContinue reading the main story Yet it is also a general principle of Chinese politics that a leader without a solid power base cannot improve ties with Japan. The Chinese leadership uses nationalist fervor to compensate for a deficit in legitimacy, and to unite the party and the nation, and Japan is a familiar target, especially for the hawks in the military and the propaganda department. Judging by the Chinese media’s lukewarm coverage of that historic handshake last month, Mr. Xi is not yet secure enough to actively promote the Chinese-Japanese relationship.

• 英文を翻訳してくださいっ><

英文を翻訳してくださいっ>< 中国の外国とのビジネスについての記事を読んでいるのですが、さっぱり分からない部分があります。 一文が長すぎて、解釈しづらいです。 He"very frankly"told Chinese leaders that Japanese still faced "all kinds of obstacles" in doing business in China.citing the difficulty they faced winning cases in local courts and rampant intellectual property abuse. He said the fact that Chinese official unions did not always really speak workers made it difficult for Japanese to prevent labouer trouble."I said I wanted them to work hard to resolve this ," the minister told journalists. HOwever,Chinese leaders have appeared unmoved by such lobbying.Japanese officials quoted Mr Wen as saying that the background to labour unrest at foreign companise was that the wages they paid were "relatively low".

• 翻訳をお願いします!

翻訳をお願いします! My dream of being in a band that everyone in the world believed in had come to life いったいこれは何と言ってるんでしょうか? 散々調べたけど、分かりませんでした。 どなたかぜひぜひお願いします!m(_ _)m

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 I heard there have some demostration(demonstration?) against the Chinese live around there, is it true? Also,is it because in yokohama got the biggest China town in Japan, and make you know how to speak, or write a little bit of Chinese.

• 動画のコメントの翻訳

とある動画で、日本人の少女に対する呼称を「asian girl」としていたので、その人に「Japanese girl」と呼んでくれ、と翻訳アプリで送ると、次のような返信が来ました。「hello. I agree with your comment, but I have some concerns. When we see a girl marching in England, we don't say European girl, we say British girl. But you said Asian girl Instead of Japanese girl. Even though Mr. Trump said that it was a Chinese virus, there were people in the United States who used violence even against Japanese allies. After all, I understand your comment that Westerners see Asia as a whole. If possible, I wanted you to call they a Japanese girl」翻訳アプリにかけたのですが、内容がよくわかりません。お分かりになる方、翻訳をよろしくお願い致します。

• すみません翻訳お願いします

友達からのメールです。 すみません翻訳お願い致します。 Hmm it's hard for me to stop thinking about you since we met. I have not had that much fun with some one in a log time and you made me think to have some one in my life. Sorry for sharing so much with you if you do not like

• 翻訳お願いします。

I'm sorry but we have no dealers in the US that stock this sink that you need. The best I could do is give you list of our other dealers in the San Francisco area (see link below), but it would still take 8-12 wks to get to the US. You might want to contact our main office in Germany, so that you could check the possibility of going through a dealer there and having it exported from Germany.

• 翻訳していただけませんか?

こんにちは! 早速ですが、次の文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか?あまり英語が得意でない為、授業前に本文を翻訳しているのですが、今回は上手く翻訳できませんでした。お手数ですが、お願いいたします。 There are many English loanwords in Japanese. Some loanwords, or gairaigo in Japanese, sound like English, but actually have no equivalents in English. Ice coffe, which in Japanese means 'coffee with ice', is 'iced coffee' in English. Fried potato, which is a popular item at fast food restaurants, may sound like English, or at least a grammatically correct expression in English, is in fact, called 'French fries' in the United States. Interestingly, it is called 'chips' in the UK. Potato chips in Japanese refer to the same thing in the United States, though the British call them 'crisps'. Some Japanese people seem to think that baito, 'part-time job', is an English word. Actually, baito is a part of the word arubaito, which was originally borrowed from the German word Arbeit, 'work'. So if you work part-time at a bookstore, and you are asked whether or not you are a full-time worker, you should say in English, "I work part-time here". But do not use the word, Arbeiter, for almost no one would understand this in English-speaking countries. The word freeter(a 'freelance worker who moves from job to fob') is relatively new in Japanese. It was derived from the English word 'free' plus the German word Arbeiter, so it is not really English. Japanese people sometimes make up words that only sound like English but in reality are not. Such words are called 'Japlish', that is to say, Japanese English.

• 翻訳お願いします

1.Some experts say that the Japanese economy is expected to recover from the severe recession. 2.The marketing division's manager , whose secretary quit the company last week , had to make arrangements for the trip to Sendai by himself. 3.A computer programmer is one of the professions that I am so interested in. 4.The food company has begun to use healthier ingredients in ther products. 5.During the president's vacation , the vise-president was in charge of everything. 6.Mr.Baker came into the room 15 minutes after themeeting had started. 7.In order for everyone to have all the information , a mailing list should be utilized. 8.The amount of imported products has been decreasing for seven years. 9.The plants need to be taken care of until the customers come to pick them up. 10.What do you say to going to the movies?