• ベストアンサー

英訳を添削してほしいです!

Many parents find it difficult to live exclusively on their husbands' salary. (多くの夫婦が、だんなの給料だけで生活していくのは難しいと考えている) their 使って大丈夫ですか?! どなたか添削お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ppp12
  • ベストアンサー率55% (31/56)
回答No.3

You can't say ''their husbands'' --- it sounds like two husbands make parents or a couple.. 'Many couples find it difficult to live exclusively on the husband's salary'. is better.

ernesto
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! それが知りたかったんです^^

その他の回答 (2)

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

>Many parents find it difficult to live exclusively on their husbands' salary.  saysheさm…さんのご回答のcoupleをmarried coupleにしておいてもいいかな、と思います。  個人的な意見を入れちゃうと、 Many wives think that their husbands' pay is too low to live on. ですやろ、husbandは意地でも安月給とは言わんでしょうし(^^;。

ernesto
質問者

お礼

なるほど~^^ ありがとうございました!

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

Many couples find it difficult to live only on a husband's salary. とか Many couples think that it is difficult to live on a husband's salary alone. でいかがでしょうか。 <注> Many parents は「多くの親たち」です。 また、上の例の only の代わりに exclusively を用いることは出来ると思います。私は、個人的には難しそうな単語は使わない様にしているものですから、only を使わせてもらいました。

ernesto
質問者

お礼

わかりやすくて伝わりやすい英文ですね^^ 勉強になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削お願いします。

課題文:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people should start to live on their own and become indepentent of their parents as early as possible.Give reasons to support your opinion. 解答: (1)I think young people should start to live on their own and become independent of their parents as early as possible. (2)I think so because,when they start working they will have to do everything by theirselves.Their parents won't help them any more.If they are not independent of their parents,they cannot work. (3)Second, if they start to live on their own,they will know that doing houseworks such as making meals,cleaning rooms is hard work. (4)And the most important reason is that,when they have their children,they have to teach their children a lot of things by them selves.If they are not indepentent of their parents,they can't raise their children properly. (5)I have friends who live on their own.They are doing everything by theirselves,so they look confident. (6)With above reasons I think young peole should start to live on their own and becomeindependent of their parents.約150words,30分 TOEFL対策の問題です。 後々読み直してみると、 firstがないのにsecondを使ったり、 一番大事な理由を述べているパラグラフの位置が中途半端だったり、 無駄にパラグラフを多くしてしまった点がよくなかったように思います。 文章構成・表現・文法なんでも稚拙な部分が多くあると思うので直したほうがよい所やアドバイスがあったらぜひ教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳の添削をお願いします....

こんにちは! 実は日本語英訳の添削を頼みたく存じます! 日本文は 「この話から、Columbusの卵という言い方は、初めはどんなに 難しく見える問題でも、できてしまえば当たり前に見える、という意味 に使われます。」です。この話、というのは、コロンブスがゆで卵の尻を軽く潰して 立たせた、という話を指しています。 そして頭を捻り苦悩して生み出した実に稚拙な(涙)僕の解答が 「Based on this story, "Columbus' egg" means you can solve a problem you found it very difficult to solve at first once you have solved it. 」 です。 僕的にはonce ~が随分後ろに行きすぎたな、っていうのとsolveを使いすぎてくどいな~ とは思ったんですが、これ以上いい答えも浮かびませんでした。 問題についていた解答とは構文からしてかけ離れていて参考になりませんでした... どうか、添削のほど、よろしくお願い致しますm(__)m

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語添削お願いします。(TOEFL-IBT)

文法など至らない点が多く申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。 問:What do you think is the best parents? 解答: Children can’t choose their parents. In my case, I’m proud of my parents and I think I’m happy to be their child. What makes parents the best one depends on some reasons. I’ll explain them one by one. First, the best parents must have the ability to wait and see. To think of myself, it is natural that children can’t deal with the problem well at first. And in many cases, if they have enough time to try it again and again, they will surely make it. However, if their parents make them stop tackling the problem and help them, children will fail to accomplish their goals and lose their confidence. For example, when I was in my elementary school, my teacher gave me a lot of homework. I tried so hard to do it, but sometimes it was too difficult for me. I begged my mother for some help, but she refused it and said that she believed me that I could do it by myself. I didn’t understand what she said, and I felt she was not the best mother. Anyway, finally I did it and I was so proud of myself and felt I could do everything from now on. However, if my mother helped me at that time, I just finished my homework without getting confidence. Second, the best parents will give many experience to their children, for example, sports, traveling, and working. This is because what children have learned in their childhood will give them many choices of the future plans. If a father plays baseball with his boy, it can happen that the boy wishes he will be a baseball player. For example, my parents gave me the great experience with dogs and now I became a veterinary student. So, it is very important that the parents make their children experience many things to make their future shine. To sum up, the best parents should know children don’t belong to them. By thinking this way, they can wait and see how their children are doing, and do the best things in order to make their future soundful.

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think that parents should pressure their children to compete ? Write a passage of 5 sentence in English. この問いに対する私の英作です。 I think that parents should not pressure there children to compete. Parhaps children began to compete something, provided children like it. But If parents gives exceeding pressure their children to compete, children come to dislike it. Even if they like it. The best way that parents only keep watch children. Therefore, children began to compete even whithout pressure. 私はよくないと思う。おそらく好きだったら自分で競争しはじめる。しかし、もし親が重圧をかけるぎると嫌いになってしまう。たとえそれが好きなことであっても。一番いいのは見守ることだ。それゆえ、プレッシャーをかけなくても・・・・ みたいな事が書きたかったのですが。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 自由英作文添削

自由英作文の添削お願いします 設問:「子供は親の背中を見て育つ」と言う言葉があります。それでは、親というものは子供にどのような「背中」を見せるべきではないと思いますか。また、それ はなぜですか。具体的な例をあげながら70語程度の英語で説明しなさい。 I think parents should not show their children their rudeness to others. It is because , if they see their rudeness every day , they will imitate their attitude. It leads to many ploblems in the society. For example, if they don't look up to the senior , they talk friendly with their boss, and the boss get angry then they may lose their job. It is very terrible. 英語得意なかたお願いします。 出来れば文章の構成方法も教えていただけたら嬉しいです。

• 英訳の添削

英語に翻訳したのですが、添削していただきたいです。長くなります…すみません… 特に、鶴は折り紙の中でも最も人気のあるものとして広く知られています。 Especially,a crane is widely known as the popular kind of any origami. 千羽の鶴を折ると願いがかなうと信じられ、しばしば病気の人に回復を祈って贈られます。 It is believed that wishes are come true by folding one thousand paper cranes,so people often give sick people one thousand paper cranes tied together on a string and pray for recovery from sickness. 折り紙は多くの外国の人々にも楽しまれているのではないかと思います。 I think many foreign people enjoy folding origami. ・especiallyのあとのcraneは単数形で良いのか ・最後の~いるのではないかの英訳があいまい よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳の添削をお願いします。

英語でスピーチすることになったので、原稿の添削をお願いします。 高校生も大勢いるのでなるべく簡単な英語でまとめたいです。 ちなみに内容は富岡製糸場の世界遺産登録についてです。 ・その女性たちが働いていた場所がこちらです。 →The women work in this place. ・ほとんどそのままの状態でのこっていますよね? →Do you find that stay in the almost same state? ・こうした保存状態の良さが世界遺産登録の決め手の一つでした。 →It stay as old days so it was registered as a World Heritage Site. ・そして、現在、富岡製糸場には多くの観光客が訪れています。 →And now, Tomioka silk mill is visited by many tourists. ・これは8月に訪れた観光客数です。 →This is the number of the tourists who came in August. ・2013年と2014年を比べると、一年で約4倍も観光客が増えました。 →A tourist increased to about 4 times in one year when I compared 2013 and 2014. ・世界遺産に登録されたことで富岡製糸場は人気観光地になりました。 →Because it was enrolled in a world heritage, Tomioka silk mill became the popular sightseeing spot because it was registered as a World Heritage Site. ・連日こみ合っていますが、機会があればぜひ行ってみて下さい。 →It is crowded day after day. But, please go if there is an opportunity. ・私も行ってみたいです。 →I want to go too. 以上です。 添削お願いします

• 英文添削、お願いします。

英文の添削を宜しくお願いします。 日本人の女性は笑う時に、手で口を覆うことがよくあります。 これは、non-Japaeseには、何か怪しい感じに映るそうです。 私は、大きな口を開けて大笑いをするのは下品だと、親から教えられたので, 笑うときに無意識に手で口を覆ってしまうのです。 Japanese women often cover their mouths with their hands when laughing. I have heard that non-Japaese people find some oddity in it. I also do that unconsciously, because I was taught by my parents that laughing out loud with the mouth open wide is an ugly deed[disgrace]. この場合の「下品」という単語選びに悩みました。

• 英訳の添削お願いします

こんにちは、セラミックス系の論文を読んでいます。 当方、機械系四年生で、英語は苦手です。 どなたか、添削よろしくお願いいたします。 Silicon carbide is a prevalent ceramic material for many applications in harsh environmental conditions because of its stability at high temperatures, resistance to degradation by aggressive chemicals and abrasion.[3] These are important properties for materials that find application as filters for abrasive suspensions, acids, etc. 炭化ケイ素は、厳しい環境条件に対する多くの特性が、広く認められているセラミック材料である。なぜなら、高温安定性、耐化学的侵食性などの特性があるからである。これらは、研磨用の懸濁液や酸などの適合性を見つけるフィルターとして、材料にとって重要な特性である。 よろしくお願いします。