• ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします

下記の英文で間違ってるところやもっとこうしたらいい所などあったら アドバイスいただけたら嬉しいです。 Which do you want said "fight" or live me alone when you fell stress? みなさんはイライラした時、がんばれと言ってほしいですか?それともほっておいてほしいですか? If said something, my stress is increase. もし何か言われたらイライラが増す。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

あなたはニホンゴの罠にひっかかっています。 「~されたら」っていうのは、過去形じゃなくて、受動態ですね。 例) Which do you want to be said "fight" or (want to be) left you alone if you fell stress? ()は省略可。 ・or「同類の接続詞」は前後が同じ形が繰り返され、省略が頻繁におこります。本来の文は、 Which do you want to be said "fight" or  do you want to be left you alone when you fell stress? で、常識の範囲で省略してください。 ・leave (人) alone 「人をほうっておく」ですが、これは単純ミスでいいですか?  meにしたら、pami310 さんをほうっておくことになりますよ。 ・whenよりもifのほうが仮定的でいいかと。 例)大幅に変わりますが、こういうのはどうでしょう。 Speaking to me increases my stress. 「私に話しかけることはイライラをます」⇒(意訳で)「何か話されるとイライラが増す」 ・my stress is increase ・・・訳すと「私のイライラは増加である」 increaseは動詞、名詞です。 ・2文目には主語がありませんが意図的な省略ですか?

pami310
質問者

お礼

そうなんですね、勉強になりました ありがとうございました

その他の回答 (1)

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

完全に個人的な好みですので、それはご承知置きください。 >Which do you want said "fight" or live me alone when you fell stress? >みなさんはイライラした時、がんばれと言ってほしいですか?それともほっておいてほしいですか?  最小の変更ですと、 Which do you want, to be said "fight" or to be left alone when you feel stress? What do you want others to say "fight" or leave you alone when you feel stress? でしょうか。個人的には以下のように言うかもしれません。 Which do you like better, to be cheered up being told like "Stick to it!" or to be left alone when you get irritated? >If said something, my stress is increase. >もし何か言われたらイライラが増す。  これも最小の変更を考えると、 If I were said something, my stress would increase. If someone said something to me, my stress would increase. でしょうか。またまた、好みの問題としては以下のようかもしれません。 If someone talked to me, it would get on my nerves more. Being said something would drive me to nuts more.

pami310
質問者

お礼

詳しいところまでありがとうございます 参考にさせていただきます

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。(アゲハ蝶2)

旅人に尋ねてみた どこまで行くのかと いつになれば終えるのかと 旅人は答えた 終りなどはないさ 終わらせることはできるけど I asked a traveler. “Where do you go?” ”When will you finish your trip?” a traveler said “my trip won’t be finished but I can finish my trip.”

• 簡単な英文添削をお願いします!

カナダからの小学生の兄弟への質問について、英文添削をお願いします! 彼らは日本に来て3ヶ月で、インターナショナルスクールに行っています。夏休みの間、はカナダに帰るそうです。 1、あなたの学校にはどこの国の人がいますか? Which country's people are there in your class? 2、学校ではどの授業が好きですか? Which class do you like? 3、もうすぐカナダに帰れますね、うれしい? It's coming up soon to go back to Canada. Are you excited ? 4、カナダに帰ったら一番したいことは何ですか? What would you like to do the most when you return to Canada? 5、あなたのお父さんは料理が上手いと聞いています。お父さんの作る何の料理が好きですか? I heard your dad is a good cook. What does his cooking do you like? 6、日本に来て一番驚いたことは何ですか? What's surprised the most when you come to Japan? 7、大きくなったら何になりたい? What would you like to be when you grow up ? 宜しくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします…「私の一番ほしいもの」

いつもお世話になっております。 「今一番ほしい物(事)」(What do you want for YOU?)というお題で作品を作り、英語のタイトルを付けたいと思っています。 私が一番ほしいもの(こと)は、「私と私の大切な人たち全員の幸せ」です。 これを英語で表すにはどうしたらいいか悩んでいます。。 I want the happiness of my and my precious people. これで合っていますか? want the happiness …happinessをwantするのって変ではないでしょうか? ちょっと気になっています。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 29th September ‘10 Today, I worked in a relax mood, because my boss took a day off today. After working, I went out to drink with my friend of junior high school days. He is my best friend, so I could enjoy from the bottom of my heart. Especially when I lost my confidence now, this drink made me smooth over my hut feelings. I remembered that someone said , ‘If you drink, you should drink old alcohol. If you read a book, you should read old book. If you talk, you should talk with old friend.’ I thought I had a good day today.

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If you are with someone,(ask) the person if it is okay for you to smoke. 2)Do you (mind) if I smoke? 3)If the person does not (show) you to smoke, he or she will say something like "Please don't," or "I'd rather you didn't." 4)At present we (live) in Yokohama. 5)When I was child, I (had played) the piano. 6)Where (have you gone) all this while? 7)Tom (went) to San Francisco to see a friend of his last month. ()内が合っているかと英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語問題

1:Do customers () smoke in restaurants bother you? (1)who (2)when (3)to (4)like 2:There was something about his story () made me suspicious. (1)what (2)whatever (3)which (4)whichever 3:Ken didn't believe () Jane said. (1)however (2)some (3)that (4)everything 4:You are the only man in the world () I can call my friend. (1)whose (2)which (3)that (4)what 5:Towns () attract tourists are usually crowed. (1)where (2)which (3)to which (4)in which 解答と和訳をお願いします

• 英語問題

1:Do customers () smoke in restaurants bother you? (1)who (2)when (3)to (4)like 2:There was something about his story () made me suspicious. (1)what (2)whatever (3)which (4)whichever 3:Ken didn't believe () Jane said. (1)however (2)some (3)that (4)what 4:You are the only man in the world () I can call my friend. (1)whose (2)which (3)that (4)what 5:Towns () attract tourists are usually croweded. (1)where (2)which (3)to which (4)in which 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 英文メールの添削お願いします。

なんだか意味が分からないような気がして自信がありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。相手も英語ネイティブではないのでできるだけシンプルに書きたいです。 内容は私は向こうが気づいていたのに、返信しなかった。と思っていたが そもそもメールを見ていなかったから返信できなかったのか?という確認です。 I might have misunderstood. when you get new message,how to know that? you check it yourself or your mobile tells you with sound or something? i thought you saw my messages but you didnt reply.because in Japan, usually our mobile tells us. Didnt you see my messages? if so i have to say sorry....