• ベストアンサー

教えてください

noname#1019の回答

noname#1019
noname#1019
回答No.2

vendorは「販売者」または「販売店」でいいでしょう。 stay with the devil we know これはgive up です。すみません。m(__)m be bound to do で「きっと~する運命にある」という意味ですから、It was bound to happen.は「当然の成り行きでしたね」となります。

関連するQ&A

• 「話を変えませんか?」の英語

プライベートなことが話題になった時などに、 「話を変えませんか?」と日本人どうしても言いたくなることがありますが、 このばあい、~しませんか? は、何を使うのが適切でしょうか? 遠慮して言うので、Let'sはないでしょう。 Should we Why don't we Will you won't you could you などどれも変な気がするのですが、よろしくお願いします。 他の表現でも、「(う~ん・・・この話題は嫌だなぁ)あのぉ、話を変えませんか?」 のニュアンスでお願いします。

• 熟語でしょうか?

We have been able to stay on schedule with the project so far. という例文に出くわしました。訳は「今のところプロジェクトは予定通りに進んでいます。」 とあります。 文の構造がいまいちよくわかりません。 stay on ~with ~ で、一つの熟語なのでしょうか? 教えて下さい。 お願いいたします。

• last knightsより。

裁判のかけられたバトルーク卿は結局、死刑を宣告されます。そして、ライデン率いる 部隊は故郷に帰ります。 そしてライデンと部下との話が始まります。 部下:Are we going to let this happen? 我々はこんなことを許すのですか? 部下:- We won't leave without a fight! 我々は戦わずして去れません 中尉:Everyone must pack their things and leave.みんな 彼らのことは忘れて去らなければならない 部下:We're simply to be thrown out into the street with nothing? 我々は単に何もせず通りをおいだされるのですか? Commander, are we to understand 司令官 納得しろというのですか How are we supposed to support ourselves? 我々はどうやって自立すれば良いのですか? that you would have us do nothing?  あなたは我々に何もするなと? ライデン:From now on, you owe allegiance to no one but yourselves.今後 君らは忠誠を自分自身以外の誰も負っていない you are disavowed. 君らについては関知しない 以上、添削のほど宜しくお願い致します。

• An aquarium would be a very romantic place for us to go to.

質問ですが、訳を教えてください well maybe we can go together. We should not let the language come betwen was. I can teach u english and u can teach me japaneese. An aquarium would be a very romantic place for us to go to. 一緒に行こう。私たちは・・・・・私はあなたに英語を教える。あなたは私に日本語を教えて。水族館は私たちがいく・・・・・とてもロマンティックな場所だ ただしい訳を教えてください

• 英文を見てください

以下の英文の添削をしていただけないでしょうか。 書類は書留で送りましたので、約1週間で届くと思います。 I've sent the document by resistered mail, so it should be there in about a week. もし万が一見つからなかった場合はお知らせください。(「もし万が一」のニュアンスはどうやったら出せますか?) If you can't find it, please let me know. 彼女はすむところすらまだ見つかっていないと言っていた。(たぶん今も見つかっていない) She said she hadn't even found a place to stay yet. (以前に)友達が言ったことが本当だったとわかった。 What my friend had told me turned out to be true. よろしくお願いします!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 翻訳というか解釈につまづいて・・ユーモアが知りたい

占星術サイトにあるもので、毎日チェックをいれていますが、いつもおもしろく読んでいつつも、結構、解釈に手間取ります。今日はこの訳がちょっとむつかしかった。訳というよりも、ちょっとユーモラスな言い回しをしているんだろうと思うんですが・・・ What will happen this week? Given the exceptional cosmic climate, it's probably wiser to look at what won't occur. You won't find yourself feeling unhappy for long. You won't discover you have lost something you wanted to keep or that what you are starting to gain obliges you to give up hope of attaining another cherished aspiration. You won't find yourself forced to make a tough choice. The sharp link from Mars to Saturn may lead you to suspect you will face some or even all of the above... but really, you won't. I've much more to tell you about the exciting changes coming up next month in your new August video. For the moment it's only available on the 5 Star Service. You can watch it right now by becoming a full subscriber. It doesn't cost much and you can cancel right away. You can hear an audio sample if you like then click the register button to join. Your August video is ready! しょっぱなから、ちょっとひっかけたものいいをしているんじゃないですか? 『今週は何が起こるでしょう? 例外的な宇宙の天気図もあるので(?)、今週は何が起こらないか、ということを見たほうが賢明かもしれません・・・?』 ってことを言ってるのかな??? それで、続く文章が、You won`t、ですから、ここからさらにひっかけたものいいになってると感じてますが、もうこのあたりでかなりお手上げです。 いちいちの意味はだいたい分かるのですが、どういうひっかけになっているんでしょう。 このユーモアをわかりやすく解釈解説説明してくださる方、お願いいたします!!

• 英語 選択問題 答え合わせをお願いします。

下記、英語の選択問題の答え合わせをして頂けないでしょうか。 日本語訳も間違いがありましたらご指摘お願いします。 問1)She is so shy that she can't talk to ((2)anybody) in her new class. (1)nobody (2)anybody (3)somebody (4)no one 彼女は新しいクラスの誰とも話すことが出来ない程内気です。 問2)Because our stay in short, we should not take ((2)too many) luggage. (1)too heavy (2)too many (3)too big (4)too much 短い滞在なので、たくさんの荷物を持っていくべきではありません。 問3)If the speaker ((2)speaks) too fast,the audience won't be able to follow the lecture. (1)will speak (2)speaks (3)spoke (4)had spoken 話し手が早く話しすぎると、客は講義についていけないでしょう。 問4)Could you ((1)make) me a few minutes? I think we have to discuss more. (1)make (2)lend (3)save (4)spare 少し時間を作れませんか?もっと話し合う必要があると思います。 問5)After losing her husband,Judy ((2)raised) her two children alone. (1)rose (2)raised (3)risen (4)arise 夫を失った後、ジュディは2人の子供たちを一人で育てました。

• 教えてください。

次の空欄に入れるべき動詞の形を,選択肢から選びなさい。 If the weather were too hot or cold, plants ( ) grow.      (1)had to (2)won’t (3)would (4)would not I wished I ( ) a millionaire.      (1)am (2)have been (3)had been (4)were He ( ) if I didn’t stop him.      (1)smokes (2)will smoke (3)would have smoked (4)would smoke The castle looked as if it ( ) built in the Middle Ages.      (1)has (2)has been (3)had been (4)was If it ( ) fine, we’ll go to the park.      (1)is (2)was (3)were (4)will be Don’t tell me to be quiet. You ( ) quiet.      (1)are (2)be (3)had been (4)were He worked very hard, otherwise he ( ).      (1)would fail (2)would not fail (3)would not have failed (4)would have failed I don’t think it will happen; but if it ( ), what shall we do?      (1)had (2)should (3)were (4)will We insist that the committee ( ) its decisions.      (1)reconsider (2)will reconsiders (3)will reconsidered (4)will have reconsider Just suppose everyone ( ) to act like you.      (1)should (2)were (3)will (4)would

• よろしくお願いします

We’ve had house guests, my brother- and sister-in-law, off and on for the last couple of weeks. They are ideal visitors: thoughtful, tidy, and never let a dish touch the counter before whisking it into the dishwasher. Unknown to them, my husband and I have an ongoing squabble regarding visitor protocol. He feels that overnight guests should never be left to see themselves to bed. Instead, at least one of the hosts should stay up and socialize until they’re ready to retire. I disagree. Once doors are locked and guests schooled on the remote, anyone who needs their rest should go to bed. be left to see themselves to bed.とschooled on the remoteはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします