• ベストアンサー

goes all deep dish on me

Bの言ったhe goes all deep dish on meの意味を教えてください! A "Who's that?" B "Just my dad ordering pizza. Sorry I gotta hang up before he goes all deep dish on me."

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

B「父がピザを注文しているだけ。済まないが(電話)切るよ。じゃ無いと父が(私が嫌いな)ディープディッシばかり注文しちゃうから」  ピザには大きく分けて二種類あり、一つは平たいパンケーキ状の円盤の上に具を乗せて焼くもの、もう一つは、粉を練ったものを、深い(と言っても3cmぐらい)お皿のような形に作って具を入れるもの、の二種類あります。この後者を deep dish「深い皿」のピザと呼んでいます。下記参照。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/deep+dish/UTF-8/  on の使い方ですが。下記の前置詞の9番「~に対して(不利な)」と言う意味の on です。従って B は深皿ピザが嫌いなことが分かります。   http://eow.alc.co.jp/on/UTF-8/

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

deep dish は、僕はピザ(所によって「ニューヨークスタイル」のピザ、と言ったり「シカゴスタイル」のピザと言ったりしますが)にだけ使うのを聞いたのですが、下記では deep dish peach pie のように、ピーチパイなどにも使うようです。訂正します。済みませんでした。 http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/deep+dish

関連するQ&A

• goes all-out

My extended family spends money as though it grows on trees, while I’m getting my hair cut twice a year and wearing underwear that would guarantee me very poor emergency medical care. I took a huge pay cut in order to care for my children, and I’m happy to be thrifty because of what it means for my babies. The thing is, the family goes all-out at Christmas, and I’m forced to buy more expensive stuff for people who need or want for nothing. goes all-outはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• on to me

A: I'm a little upset with Ken. B: May I know why? A: He's always on to me. B: There's no reason to feel that way. I'm sure he doesn't mean to make you feel bad. のMay I know why?とon to meの訳と解釈を教えていただけないでしょう?

• on disability

I have been in a relationship for four years. My partner has fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis. When we met, he had just found out. He was still active, working, and we had sex regularly. Fast forward: He is now on disability, not working at all, we rarely sleep together and he never leaves the house. I love him still, but I didn't realize how hard this would be. I know he has a lot to cope with, but it's hard on me as well. on disabilityはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、it's hard on meはit's hard for meとどう違うのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• Bruv, he's on the 20th

Bruv, he's on the 20th floor, he's at the top of the block. You know the lift ain't working in that bitch, yeah. Man's gotta climb all them fucking stairs, get into the flat then deal with them, and then get all the way back down again without getting seen. heは敵のギャングのことで、主人公が相棒に、その敵のギャングをつかまえる話をしていて、このセリフが出てきました。こちらはどういう意味になりますでしょうか。

• fooling around on me

I am celebrating Christmas with my fiancé for the first time, and I am very uncomfortable. His ex and her husband bring the kids over and stay, along with an ex-girlfriend whose son he helped raise for five years. And they are all OK with it! I was fine with the backyard barbecues and school plays, but this is too much for me. My fiancé says since his house is big enough for everyone to have a bed, it makes sense for everyone to stay over and enjoy the holiday without rushing around to different locations. I am not worried about him fooling around on me, but the situation seems too odd. fooling around on meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• deep dish

deep dishのVocalをしている女性の名前を教えてください。複数いるのか分かりませんが、気になっているのはFlashdanceとSay Hello、Dreamsです。

• この曲に似た洋楽R&B曲を教えて下さい

Knock, Knock/Deep Side Don't Tell Me It's Over/Deep Side Do What I Gotta Do/Ralph Tresvant 上記のゆったりとした曲がお気に入りで、似たような曲を探しています。 同じ歌手からの紹介でもかまいません。 洋楽R&B、男性歌手、野太くない声質でお願いします。

• 電話での応答にて

この間、携帯電話に知らない番号からの着信履歴が3回ありまして、誰か知り合いかと思いその番号に電話をかけなおしたところ、知らない男性が応答しました。 man: hallo, @@@@. (聞き取れませんでした。会社名か人名だと思われます) me: hello, i got a misscall from this number about an holf hour ago. man: who's on the line, please? me: This is +++. i'm calling back because i had misscall from this number. man: sorry but i don't know who's on the line. me: ... ここで、 ”この番号の着信履歴があったので電話をかけなおしているのですが、そちらがどちらさまなのか(もう一度)教えていただけますか?” といいたかったのですが、うまくでてこなくて、ふがいないことに"oh, ah, okay, sorry-" で電話を切ってしまいました。 こんな場合、相手に失礼の無いように言うにはどういったらいいのでしょうか、アドバイスお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

DEAR ABBY: My 23-year-old son does not want to work and spends all his time playing video games. He's obsessed with them. He disrespects my house -- and me -- by not cleaning his room. I don't know what to do. He's my son, but he is a user and feels he's entitled to live here. He pays no bills and blows all his money on gaming. He quits every job he has. I love him and kicked him out once, but he got on Facebook and told people what bad parents we are. All he says is he wants to be happy. I think he's out of touch with reality. He has no place to go if I kick him out. What do I do? -- DAD WHO'S HAD IT IN OHIO DEAR DAD: Your son is an adult, even if he doesn't act like one. Give him a deadline to find another place to crash -- perhaps with a roommate -- and be out of there. If he says he has no money, remember that he comes up with money to blow. remember that he comes up with money to blowはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 歌詞の一部しかわからない洋楽の曲名が知りたいです

サビの一部で、聞き取りにも自信がないのですが教えてもらえたら嬉しいです。 女性ボーカルです。ゆっくりではなく、穏やかでもありません。 ダッダーダダッダというリズムに乗ってます。 we all(are) traffic ~ relationship life goes on leave me that you こう聞こえました。 どうか回答のほどよろしくお願いします。