• ベストアンサー

和訳

saysheの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

今日は、私の生まれたばかりの赤ちゃんのためにすることがいっぱいあるのよ~。 too...to... の構文ですので、「しきれないほどいっぱいすることがある」の意味を「~」に込めてみました。

関連するQ&A

• I've got so much homework to do tod

I've got so much homework to do today.

• 英語の訳を教えてください

あまり見かけない単語が使われてるので・・ 英文の意味を教えてください 1) I've had a shower for jayce (´Д`) 2) you've got the work today? 3) Salary up in new year season ? 4) yeah, you can say it quite a bit! 5) me too. i can't listen English lol 6) I don't see jack johnson thesedays . 7) i think for speaking, eng is harder. for writting, japanese 8) for example, my will is good now, and i will do~ 9) for example, you time when to meet her. does it make sense? 10) The one you doing 11) so fast, man あと以下のことも教えてください。 12)1)2)の**'ve ってなんでしょう? 13)3)で主語+be動詞って使われていますか? 14)7)のように for はどんな意味でどんなときに使いますか? 1)~14)でわかる範囲でいいので、教えてください よろしくおねがいします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Today I brought your presents to work. All my colleagues were very happy ... but also very surprised (this is very unusual in European culture). Ok ... it's probably unusual in every part of the world except Japan :) It's too kind for th rest of the world. And all my colleagues hope you will come back to Belgium soon ... because they all like the crackers :) But no one is hoping you come back as much as I do ... 以上です。ありがとうございました。

• 和訳お願いします

恐縮ですが翻訳機なしでお願いしますm(_ _)m Ah great! Waitress job looks hard and tiring, however I think it's a nice job. =) Because the cafe is fashionable, it would be even more nice to work there! hehe I'm happy that you got healed by my mails. Making you glad is the most important for me and I want to make my best for that. *(^_^)* I had my math test today. Wow it was difficult... x'( But your encouragement and kindness gave me some power. ^^ Thank you so much! (Why do you dislike math? Math are so good!... or not! haha) Love you! <3

• 和訳してください

No No. actually, I never got to know my father nor much less my brothers. so I give myself as an only child. just a curious question. how do u think I am?(physically)

• 和訳願います

I’ve already asked for the picture GE AP03 to my colleagues (since it was a model not been sampled), and I give you a feedback within today. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 以下の英文を和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

I REALIZED THAT IT HAVE BEEN 10 YEARS FROM TODAY THAT I`VE CAME BACK TO DISNEY FROM NBCUNIVERSAL WHEN DISNEY TRADED ESPN SPORTSCENTER, AL MICHAELS FOR ME.TODAY IS MY 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF MY RETURN TO DISNEY.

• 和訳をお願いします

I know you like me very much as I do you too. 私もあなたと同じぐらい私を好きなことを知っています。で良いのでしょうか? as I do youの意味がわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• この英語の歌詞を和訳して下さい。簡単だと思います!

英語の能力が足りずフワーッとしか分かりません。 完璧に正確でなくても構いませんので出来る限りで訳して頂きたいです。 As long as I'm with you I can't go wrong Oh baby what you do to me You're the one I've tryin' to see you, for such a long,long time Maybe I just have to face that I was out of line When it comes to lovin' you All the things that I would do I've been waiting for this day for far too long I never could imagine it so strong How I try to reach you, in every way I can Baby, but it's hard to find a way to show that I'm your man

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします I'm Michael Johnson,representative of Jacks Corporation in JAPAN. Nice to meet you . I'm Toru Sato.Very glad to meet you too. Well, we're impressed with your resume, and tha's why we've asked you to come for an inter-view. Thank you for giving me this chance . First of all, could you tell me why you have applied to be a sales assistant? I've always wanted to work in the field of international busines.When I read your advertisement, I thought this was the right job for me. I'm very found of sports and have some experience will help me work for the expansion of your market as a sales assistant. You don't have much sales experience,though. That's true. This is a new area for me. I'm willing to learn sales work. My advantage is I know what Japanese consumers like to buy. Oh, do you? I have connections with Japanese customers, I mean , various groups of sportsmen, through my association with university clubs and athletic clubs. That's interesting. You're now an instructor at an athletic club, aren't you? Yes. If you work for us, will you be able to quit your current job? Yes. I'm a part-time instructor. If I give notice one mouth before I quit, that'll be fine.