ebayでの入金が遅れている理由とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ebayに出品したが、入金が遅れている。
  • 入金がないため、相手からのメールが届いた。
  • クレジットカードの有効期限が切れており、新しいカードを待っている。ペイパルアカウントを介して支払いが可能。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品しましたが、入金がしばらくありませんでした。 そんな時にこちらのメールが届きました。 I wasn't in Paris these days, therefore I didn't wrote you, sorry. My credit card has expired and I'm waiting for a new one. It seems to be very long so if you want, maybe I can pay you via my girl firend's Paypal account ? Let me know what you prefer. Have a nice Christmas holidays ! Best regards, お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • take0_0
  • ベストアンサー率46% (370/804)
回答No.1

しばらくパリを留守にしていたため、お便りできずにすみません。 私のクレジットカードは失効してしまい、新しいカードを待っているところです。 時間がかかりそうなので、もしあなたが望むのなら、ガールフレンドのPaypalアカウントから支払うことができます。 ご希望をお知らせください。 良いクリスマス休暇をお過ごしください 敬具

takinetgogo
質問者

お礼

早々の翻訳ありがとうございました! このままでは遅くなりますから、相手には支払ってもらいました。 本当に助かりました!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.2

「このところパリにいてなくて、それで連絡できませんでした。すみませんでした。 クレジットカードが有効期限切れで、新しいカードの到着待ち状態です。 カード入手に時間がかかりそうなので、ご希望でしたら、ガールフレンドのPaypalでお支払いがなんとか出来そうです。 それをご希望でしたら、そう仰ってください。 では、よいクリスマスを!」 だそうです。

takinetgogo
質問者

お礼

早々の翻訳ありがとうございました! 相手には、その後支払ってもらいました。 本当にありがとうございます! また機会がございましたら、よろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• この翻訳は正解ですか?

it was a small joke. Sorry if my dumb humor wasn't funny... That I if you understood it. これはジョークでした。 ごめんなさい。私にユーモアがなくて。 あなたもそれを理解しているね。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか?

お世話になります。下記の英文を翻訳していただけませんでしょうか?宜しくお願いいたします。sorry for my late payment. please help value this mini z to 30usd. i'll give you 5 star rate after i receive the items. thanks. best regards, i already pay for it.. do you already receive the payment? sorry i mean can you help value it to 30usd for custom value in japan post EMS? many thanks sir. best regards, dear sir, is my item already shipped? i see you open bid again for this item.. waiting your suggestion. many thanks. Salve ma il modello e'completo?O e'solo la carrozeria?e'2,4 Mhr?

• 翻訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか?

that's cause i'm waiting to match his rank then fight him with my alliance i can have them take down everyone of you forts till you have nothing left so i wouldn't be talking smack

• わかりやすく翻訳してほしいです!

Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my number,so call me maybe.はどういう意味でしょうか?翻訳サイトじゃ訳わからない内容になっていました。

• わからない英文があります

ファッション誌にて、 "Today’s inspiration in hindsight: kindergarteners and angels, and maybe the entire existence of Lula magazine. I realized I wasn’t really making use of all the pretty dresses in my closet, so I put on a pretty dress." -maybe the entire existence of Lula magazine -I wasn't making use of all the pretty dress. ↑これらの意味を教えてください。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Hey my friend, Just wanted to give you an Update. Iam still waiting on your parts to come in to start the build. Iam hope next week the will get to me. I will keep you updated my friend.

• 英訳

中学から高校「までの習う英語で  あなたは誰を待っているのですか。私は先生を待っています。と書くときは Who are you waiting?   I am waiting my teacher. それともWhom  are you waiting?   I am waiting my teacher. がいいのでしょうか。 それとも他の表現がありますか。教えてください。

• 英語を日本語に翻訳。。。。

翻訳出来る方いましたら、お手数ですが下記内容翻訳お願い致します。  I am living Paris for few week. Tell me if you come back in Paris or if you need more information about my vintage. cordialement

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

“Maybe you’re looking at this being like, 'Jennette, you look fine.' First off, you can't tell from an Instagram photo… ‘You have great skin’ and I’m thinking, ‘No, I don’t. I know how to put makeup on my face. I know how to find a good foundation shade and the right application." “I'm considering posting a picture but I'm too insecure to do do it. It's interesting to me because I can access vulnerability so easily in so many ways, but with my face, it's hard. Like with my words, I can. With my face, I don't think I can." She continues, “And I wish it didn't matter to me. I wish that I could be past caring about my acne, just go 'Oh, it's whatever. It's just a thing that I have, you know, who cares?' "But I care so much, I just wish my skin was smooth," she shared. "I feel like, dirty, because of my acne. It makes me sad that I feel that way about myself.” “I've tried everything. And the only thing I haven't tried, I guess, is just accepting it and owning it. And maybe the reason that’s the only thing I haven’t tried is that’s the hardest thing to try.” ニキビに悩んでいる女性の文章です。 比較的簡単な単語が使われていますが、翻訳サイトを使っても何となくしか意味が理解できません。

• 翻訳お願いします

My final project for photojournalism, I need to create a series piece documenting something, and I have chosen to photograph letters I get from my friends, and anyone else in Japan I can receive! So I was wondering if you could send me a letter to add to the series~! Of course, I will write back, but maybe not right away! You don't have to do it though~ But if you could, could you maybe ask some of your friends to send a letter to me, a random person in Canada that they don't know~ haha xD I need a lot! 大体の意味は分かるんですけど、詳細まで知りたいです。 あと、感じ悪いかどうかも知りたいです。 私が読む限り、悪い感じはしませんが、 このメールをしてきた人がなぜか「I missed you」とか言ってきていて、 目的はコレか!と思ったので。