英語の宿題(今日あてられます)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 前回体調不良で早退してしまい、英語の授業にでれませんでした。明日(今日)関係詞の答え合わせをするらしいのですがわからないので教えていただきたいです。
  • ハルカはおばさんがくれたドレスをパーティーに着ていくつもりだ。Haruka is going to wear (her aunt/gave/the dress/which/her)to the party.彼らは事故を見た人を探している。They are looking for (the accident/saw/someone/who).私は動物園で写真を撮っている子供達を見た。I saw (were/who/some children/pictures/taking)at the zoo.これは私が今年読んだもっとも印象深い本だ。This is (book/I/the most impressive/have/read/that)this year.私にはお父さんが庭師の友達がいる。I have a friend (a gardemer/is/father/whose).
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の宿題(今日あてられます)

前回体調不良で早退してしまい、 英語の授業にでれませんでした。 それで明日(今日)関係詞の答え合わせをするらしいのですが わからないので 教えていただきたいです。 並び替えの問題です。 (1)ハルカはおばさんがくれたドレスをパーティーに着ていくつもりだ。 Haruka is going to wear (her aunt/gave/the dress/which/her)to the party. (2)彼らは事故を見た人を探している。 They are looking for (the accident/saw/someone/who). (3)私は動物園で写真を撮っている子供達を見た。 I saw (were/who/some children/pictures/taking)at the zoo. (4)これは私が今年読んだもっとも印象深い本だ。 This is (book/I/the most impressive/have/read/that)this year. (5)私にはお父さんが庭師の友達がいる。 I have a friend (a gardemer/is/father/whose). お願いします!

noname#123348
noname#123348
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんばんは。 (1)ハルカはおばさんがくれたドレスをパーティーに着ていくつもりだ。 Haruka is going to wear the dress which her aunt gave her to the party. (2)彼らは事故を見た人を探している。 They are looking for someone who saw the accident. (3)私は動物園で写真を撮っている子供達を見た。 I saw some children who were taking pictures at the zoo. (4)これは私が今年読んだもっとも印象深い本だ。 This is the most impressive book that I have read this year. (5)私にはお父さんが庭師の友達がいる。 I have a friend whose father is a gardemer. これが正解ですが、この程度のレベルでこの量の宿題なら参考書などを調べれば自分でも可能だと思います。今度はがんばってみてください。

noname#123348
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました! 助かりました 安心して学校いけます! 今度は自分で頑張ってみます!

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

(1)ハルカはおばさんがくれたドレスをパーティーに着ていくつもりだ。 Haruka is going to wear the dress which her aunt gave her to the party. (2)彼らは事故を見た人を探している。 They are looking for someone who saw the acccident. (3)私は動物園で写真を撮っている子供達を見た。 I saw some children who were taking pictures at the zoo. (4)これは私が今年読んだもっとも印象深い本だ。 This is the most impressive book that I have read this year. (5)私にはお父さんが庭師の友達がいる。 I have a friend whose father is a gardener.

noname#123348
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました! 助かりました 安心して学校いけます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の意味

I have seen her 3 times this morning I saw her 3 times this morning どう違うのかわかるかたいますか?

• 英語の宿題?(中学生レベル)

めちゃくちゃ急いでます(´;ω;`)ブワッ 出来れば朝6時にまでには… 問題のレベルはきっと低いと思います…そんな低いレベルの問題を解けない自分が恥ずかしい…(涙) だいたいあってれば大丈夫です、よろしくお願いします。 ( )内から適切な関係代名詞を選んで○で囲み、各文を日本語にしましょう。 1. I know the student( who / which )goes to Yokohama Shuyukan High School. 2. The boy( who / which )lives in this house is my friend. 3. Do you know the man( who / which )is playing tennis with Mary? 4. I have a book( who / which )is written in French. 5. He lives in a house( who / which )is near the lake. 6. Mr. Brown is an English teacher( who(m) / which ) 7. The woman( who(m) / which )I saw in the park yesterday was very beautiful. 8. The cake( who(m) / which )Mary made is very delicious. 9. I am reading the novel( who(m) / which )she wrote three years ago. 10. This is a beg( who(m) / which )my mother bought yesterday. 各文の _____ に適切な語を書き、[ ]内には適切な関係代名詞を入れて、日本語の意味に合う英文を完成しましょう。 1. I have a _____ [ ]likes baseball.(私には野球好きの友人がいます。) 2. I called my _____ [ ]lives in Kyoto.(私は京都に住むおばに電話をかけました。) 3. That is the _____ [ ]she loves.(あれが彼女が愛する男性です。) 4. The _____ [ ]you keep is very cute.(君が飼っている犬はとてもかわいいです。) 5. The _____ [ ]I will visit next month is China.(来月訪問する予定の国は中国です。) よろしくお願いします(>_<)

• 自然な英語にしてください

Hello! I have a girlfriend. Her name is Kuniko Asagi. She is the most beautiful lady. I want to date her every day. But,she is very busy. I want to marry her. But,I don't have enough money. Therefore,I have to work very hard. という英語を作ってみましたが自然な英語に変換していただければ幸いです

• 英語でわからない問題があります。教えてください><

次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。というものです。4問わからないものがあります。 (1) a. I like the moon better than any other celestial body. b. I like the moon ( ) ( ) all the celestial bodies. (2) a. She is the loveliest girl I have ever met. b. I have never met ( ) ( ) lovely girl as she. c. She is ( ) ( ) any other girl I have ever met. (3) a. He said that he was happy to meet us that day at that memorable party. b. He said, "( ) ( ) happy to meet ( ) ( ) at ( ) memorable party." (4) a. He said to her, "Will you attend the party tomorrow?" b. He asked her ( ) she ( ) attend the party ( ) ( ) ( ). 問題多くてごめんなさい><1つでも分かる人がいらっしゃれば回答よろしくお願いします。  

• 英語の文法について

英語の問題を解いていていくつか疑問に思ったので、教えてください(。>人<。) ⑴She emphasized the differences in the values held by those around her as individuality. 彼女は周囲の価値観と異なる部分を個性として強調した。 上記の後半those around her について、よく出るthose (people) whoのことかと思ったのですが、なぜwhoが無いのでしょうか? whoまで省略できるのはその後がbe動詞の時と習っていたので、なぜか教えてください。そもそもthose (people) whoでは無いのでしょうか…? ⑵Being surrounded by those you love. 大好きな人たちに囲まれていること。 こちらも⑴と同じくなのですが、those you love はなぜwhoが無いのでしょうか? ⑶If you look closely, you will see that happinesses is never that far away. よく見れば、幸せはいつだってそばにある。 far away の前のthat はどういう文法で使われているのでしょうか?必要性がわからず。。。 ⑷ I know what flower this is. この花が何か知っています。 間接疑問文についてですが、これは I know what this flower is.では間違いなのでしょうか。くっつける前がそもそもWhat flower is this?ではなくWhat is this flower ?なのかと思ってしまい、疑問に思いました。 恐れ入りますが、ご回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 塾の宿題がわかりません!問題多w (教科・英語)

塾の宿題で先生の質問もされずわけのわからない問題をやらされることになりました。 日本語訳も書いてないしわけわかりません! 答えを教えてください! 問題が少し多いですがよろしくお願いします 1.次の文の_に(  )内の語を適する形にかえて書きなさい。 (1)The students were _ lunch when Mr.Brown went into the room (eat) (2)Science is _ us by Ms.Yamada this year (teah) (3)My mother is _ than my father (busy) (4)How many times have you _ the girl? (see) (5)That _ boy is my brother (swim) (6)This is a house _ about one hundred years ago (bulid) 2.次の(  )内の語句を並び替えて、英語を完成しなさい。 (1)(is/to/English/important/it/him/he/for/study) (2)(her/interesting/the/made/very/book/was/happy) (3)(carry/my aunt/carrying/her/me/asked/bags/to) (4)(difficult/math/English/is/most/more/or/which) (5)(too/they/very/to/their homewark/were/tired/do) (6)(in/is/Bill/japan/a student/studied/studying) (7)(did/what/Ms.Green/do/told/to/us)

• 英語の和訳

1:Miki and her family must be out of town. I have called several times,but there is no answer. 2:This electric machine did not function properly when it was delivered to my house. It must have been brokenduring shipping. 3:He can't be watching TV. There are no programs today because of the strike. 4:I saw Mr. Yamada at Shinjuku Station this morning. You couldn't have. He's still on vacation in Hawaii. 5:Jim had a skiing accident,but he's all right. He's lucky,because he could have hurt himself badly. 6:This is a very important meeting. You ought not to miss it.

• 英語の文法チェックしてください、

The second story “Girl” was more interesting to me. The story is like family motto from her mother to girl. This story imply that girl’s mother really love her children with extravagance. I can find her mother’s love, worry and many more feeling to her daughter. I like this story because this story has more adorable feelings. I believe that “white elephant” is more difficult than “Girl”, because that story is mostly consisted of conversation between them, however, that conversation makes me confused. It is not clear for me. The girl was mad first time, but she easily come back to good mood the end of the story. I wanted to see the process how she came back to good mood. I believe that “Girl” is not a real story. I guess that this story is talking about future’s children. In my opinion, the girls’ mother wants to have a girl baby in her future, so she is talking about how her children want to grow up when she have a girl baby,

• 英語

1 I'll return Jane's book to her the next time I () her. アwill see イsaw ウsee エhave seen 2 These flowers () lovely. アsmell イare smell エare being smelt 3 “Mr.Green?… Well, if I remember correctly, he's a bit taller than average, and his hair is white, and he () glasses.” アis putting イis wearing ウputs on エwears 4 “Have you ever seen that movie?” “Yes, when I was in Tokyo, I () it three times.” アhad seen イhave seen ウsaw エwould see 5 “She looks so sad. () I go and talk to her?” “No, You had better leave her alone.” アWill イWould ウOught エShall 6 () it be true that 70% of Americans believe in angels? アCan イMust ウDoes エMay 7 I heard you're planning to build a new house. Do you know how much () ? アcost it will be イit cost ウit will cost エwill it cost 8 “Have you seen Mary recently?” “No, but () dinner with her on Sunday.” アI'm having イI'd been having ウI'd have エI've had 9 I don't think I can meet you at six tomorrow night because we have a lot of extra work this month. Probably, (). アI'll still be working イI'll still work ウI'm still at work エI'm still working 10 “That famous cherry tree () because of pollution.” “Yes, we have to do something to save it.” アhas death イhas died ウis dead エis dying 解説、解説等お願い致します。

• 英語質問

かなり急いでます>< 以下の文章を和訳お願いします。 (1) Pt: I get tired easily and I'm always thirsty, so I need something to drink all the time. Dr: Your FRG is 200mg/dl, way above normal. Do you have any family members with a history of diabetes? Pt: Well... my aunt was diabetic. Dr: Are you pregnant now? Pt: No, but my period is overdue. (2) Mt: Her urinary glucose is positive. Dr: What about other data? Mt: Her CPG is 300mg/dl, 75 OGTT is 280 mg/dl. Dr: Have you checked HbAlc? Mt: It's also positive. Dr: I think she has typeIIdiabetes. (3) Pharmacist: Have you seen the dietician for your dietary program? Patient: Yes, I have. Pharmacist: I'll give you acarbose. Take three tables three times a day. Patient: What does this "pc" stand for? Pharmacist: Oh, that means "after meals."