• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに万年筆を出品しております。 その商品についての質問が来ました。 mediumは中字(ペン先の太さ)です。 お手数ですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 Please let me know whether you will sell a black/rhodium trim, medium nib for $90 including shipping. Thanks.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • my3027
  • ベストアンサー率33% (495/1499)
回答No.1

あなたが黒の白銀先端、中字を送料込み90ドルで売ってくれるかどうか、返事をお願いします。

takinetgogo
質問者

お礼

早々の翻訳ありがとうございました。 とても助かりました。 また機会がございましたら、よろしくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

EBAYへ出品しておりますが、下記のような質問が届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 do you sell extra nibs too? if so how much for an additional medium nib. Thanks.

• 解りやすい翻訳をどうかお願いします。

解りやすい翻訳をどうかお願いします。 Do you mean you can sell me the lens for $108.00 + shipping and will not know how much that will be until you get the item and weigh it? That sounds okay just let me know, Thanks よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayに出品しております。商品は、万年筆です。(商品名は,vanishing caplessです)(ペン先は、Fが細字,Mは中字 Bは太字です) お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hello, I have seen you are selling different Pilot Vanishing Capless fountain pens. I would buy 10 of them, blackn yellow with rhodium trim. Which other colors do you have? Which size of nibs : F, M, B? What would be your offer for the 10 pens including shipping to France? I would pay with Paypal. Would you accept not to declare more than 50 dollars? Best regards, alain

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品しております。万年筆です。その万年筆についてのペン先について聞いているかと思われます。お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 Is the nib on this pen rhodium-plated? It comes in two forms gold un-plated (gold in color) and gold with rhodium-plating (silver in color). On some of your pictures it looks gold and on others in looks rhodium-plated, it's hard to tell.

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。

ebayに出品し、落札されました。(万年筆です) 万年筆のボディについて、ロジウム、金についての問い合わせがあり、やり取りをしました。 その後、3通ほどメールが届きました。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 For the black body pen, is there not a choice of rhodium or gold accents? I would want the rhodium accents, not the gold. Hi again. Since I know the time difference between Tokyo and New York, assuming that you have the black pen with silver color accents (not the gold color accents) then I'd like to buy the item. At this point please send the chrome only that I paid for. Thanks.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

あなたの注文内容を教えてください。ということでしょうか? Please let me know what you would like to order. Will we be shipping to Japan or a forwarder her in the states?

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品しております。 商品は万年筆です。それについての質問が来ました。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 If I win this, can yo supply it with the FINE nib? I want a nib exactly the same size as Pilot's 78G FINE. Thanks for your time.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 Would you sell me the lens for the 225.15 and you pay the shipping?I would buy now. let me know. Thank you よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本に翻訳してください。

下記の英語を日本語に翻訳してください。 Thank you very much for your order. Please note when you could consider to order directly via paypal I would be able to ship they out even for free airmail shipping including marked as gift and very low value. Please let me know if you need any further info. eBayで品物を落札しました。決済はまだしてません。 そうしたら出品者から上記の内容のメールが届きました。 取引についての提案かと思うのですが、内容が把握できません。 よろしくお願いします。

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、落札されました。 商品は万年筆です。黄色い万年筆で太さはM(中字です) 他の色も希望しているような気がします。 お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします。 Hello, I am very happy to have bought this pen. I would like to buy at least six of them in different colors if available. Could you tell if it is possible? Which colors would you have even yellow like one is fine to me? If not possible, can you wait untill I bid on other pens that you are selling? How much would be shipping for more than one pen? thanks, best regards, alain