Jews through the ages: Suffering, Strength, and Resilience

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Through the ages, Jews have endured suffering, but it has also made them strong.
  • Despite the challenges they faced, the Jews have remained resilient.
  • Their strength and resilience have allowed them to overcome adversity.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

先ほども助けて頂いたのですが、連続ですみません。 自分の英語力の無さで悲しくなります・・・ Right through the ages there have been Jews, through all the ages they have had to suffer , but it has made them strong too ; the weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under ! という文章なんですが・・・ 申し訳ありませんが、力を貸してください。お願いします。 出来ましたら翻訳サイトは使わずにお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • tkltk73
  • ベストアンサー率54% (171/315)
回答No.1

「ユダヤ人はこれまでずっと苦しみを強いられてきながら、絶滅しなかった。だが、このことによってユダヤ人は強くなった。弱き民族は消えるが、強き民族は残り、破滅することはない」

chicchi123
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 助かります。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

“I have three pairs of kid gloves. I've had kid mittens before from the Christmas tree, but never real kid gloves with five fingers. I take them out and try them on every little while. It's all I can do not to wear them to classes.”

• 和訳教えて下さい!

以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。Many things that's the Problem. There is history, politics psychology and some more but for some of them i'm too bad in school and i Must have luck to study it. But in the end i can't decide which of them i take. It's hard :). になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 With Virgo in your twelfth house. You are finicky and fussy in love, very discerning and discrete in the period before you meet him you may become entangled in a relationship that was never really intended, but seemed perfect at the time and then have the greatest difficulty in extricating yourself from it. You may also suffer some poor health, or may be concerned with diet, health hygiene and well-being and be leading a quiet secluded life when you meet him. Virgo can be extreme, either very prudish and virginal or else secretly very passionate behind locked doors, and usually there is a duality in the character about love and sex. The moment love is over, you move on from the past and seek the future. The dictates of your own soul are often suppressed by a fear of making demands on love, or seeming too weak and needy. You may dislike yourself, your body, your looks, your own desires, part of you never feels good enough, loved enough. You keep yourself and your needs too imprisoned, too much under control. In love you have to learn to let go, to give, and be free.

• 和訳をお願いします。

They found Mageibra evacuated on 5 August. After camping there for the night, they fought strong hostile forces between Bayud and Mageibra the following day, but could make no impression. Some days later, on 8 August, the Mobile Column did succeed in getting round the Ottoman flank, but was too weak to have any effect and retired to Bir Bayud. During the previous night, the German and Ottoman force evacuated Katia and was moving towards Oghratina when Chauvel ordered the Anzac Mounted Division to continue the attack. The New Zealand Mounted Rifles Brigades and the 5th Mounted Brigade were ordered to capture Oghratina.

• 和訳お願いします。 すみません。

(1) I always think of them as being quite different. As for keeping myself dry, there is evidently no one here who can at all appreciate an emotional nature. Fortunately for myself , I don't care. The only thing that sustains one through life is the consciousness of the immense inferiority of everybody else, and this is a feeling that I have always cultivated. (2)But none of you have any hearts. Here you are laughing and making merry just as if the Prince and Princess had not just been married. (3)“Well, really,” wxclaimed a small Fire-balloon, “why not? It is a most joyful occasion, and when I soar up into the air I intend to tell the stars all about it. You will see them twinkle when I talk to them about the pretty bride” (4)“Ah ! what a trivial view of life ! ” said the Rocket: “but it is only what I expected. There is nothing in you; you are hollow and empty. Why, perhaps the Prince and Princess may go to live in a country where there is a deep river, and perhaps they may have one only son, a little fair-haired boy with violet eyes like the Prince himself; and perhaps some day he may go out to walk with his nurse; and perhaps the nurse may go to sleep under a great elder-tree; and perhaps the little boy may fall into the deep river and be drowned. What a terrible misfortune ! Poor people, to lose their only son ! It is really too dreadful ! I shall never get over it.”

• 和訳をお願いします!

急いでます!!!英語に詳しい方お願いします(>_<) I am astonished how much fish biology, chemistry, and physics I ( 1 ) from having a childhood fish tank. But I never made the common mistake of thinking that fish were pets that ( 2 ) no care. Setting up and maintaining a tank correctly ( 3 ) take some time and energy. 1の選択肢 prohibit, suffer, differ, remember 2の選択肢 require, deny, provide, look 3の選択肢 cannot, hardly, does, almost 申し訳ありませんが、上の英文の和訳と、( )の入る語とその根拠を教えてください(>_<) よろしくお願いします!!!

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします!

flaming lipsのrace for the prizeという曲です。大好きなのでかっこよく訳してほしいです。よろしくお願いします。 Two scientists were racing For the good of all mankind Both of them side by side So Determined Locked in heated battle For the cure that is their prize But it's so dangerous But they're determined Theirs is to win If it kills them They're just humans With wives and children Upwards to the vanguard Where the pressure is too high Under the microscope Hope against hope Forging for the future But to sarcrifice their lives Both of them side by side So determined Theirs is to win If it kills them They're just humans With wives and children Theirs is to win It will kill them They're just humans With wives and children

• ゲーム中のセリフの翻訳をお願いします!

”Did you not recognize the creatures that moved in the shadows? The Apes too had served the Dark Master, but more for their own greed. And thirst for power than any true loyalty to him. This is how ○ repaid them… Doomed to remain in the dark… feeding off the power of others, never being fulfilled. You can run… but you cannot hide △…“ ○と△は人名です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

ドラマの台詞です。 特に難しい単語はないと思うのですが、意味が良くわかりません。 和訳お願いします。その他文法的なことで知っていたほうがよいと 思われることがありましたら教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 Well、maybe I'll rethink that whole dumping perfectly nice guys before I give them a chance thing. I guess meeting KEN(名前)made me realise I kinda still have some abandonment issues I might wanna work through. Anything from you over there in the peanut gallery?

• We used to have 2 holidays, but they made it into only one.

大したことがないのかもしれませんが、気付いた事がありました。 We used to have 2 holidays, but they made it into only one. 「them」じゃなくて「it」なんですね。「it」は「2 holidays」ですか?もしそうだとしたら一つの休日にまとめる前に、すでに複数のholidaysはひとまとめになっているからなのかな、と。 もし「them」と言うと「they」が「them」になったと誤解されやすいからでしょうか?それとも「it」の方が自然だからでしょうか? 「it」でも「them」でもどっちでも変わらないのでしょうか?