• 締切済み

how to do it by iphones?

please have a look at the attached. Do you know which games can be played like that?

みんなの回答

• edomin7777
  • ベストアンサー率40% (711/1750)
回答No.1

This site is only for Japanese. and This site is a site of the game of go and Japanese chess.

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 Unfortunately we do not have any stock of the grey mugs - these will not be available again until late December/early Janauary. We do have stock of the plate sets. We have also just released a new catalogue - please find this attached - we have added a couple of new products at the back. Please take a look through and let me know how you would like to proceed with your order.

• いたづらメール?

さっきこのようなメールが来ました。なんて書いてあるのかもわかりません。どうすればいいのでしょう This is the Postfix program at host ns1.r-swan.ne.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The Postfix program そしてこの下にメルアドのようなものが書かれてます。

• エラーメールです。訳して下さいm(__)m

This is the Postfix program at host mc-imt32-g.dav.pdx.ne.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message

• メールの送信が出来ない!

Outlook Expressを使っていますが、1部の人へのメールの送信が出来ません!下記のようなメッセージが帰ってきてしまいます! This is the Postfix program at host ismx2.koalanet.ne.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The Postfix program アドレスも打ち直したりもしましたが駄目でした! どうか教えて下さいm(__)m

• 翻訳お願いいたします

翻訳お願いいたします。 This is the mail system at host fbmtan502.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster. If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message.                    The mail system

• 「返信」で送れない

ある方だけが「返信」で送っても戻ってきてしまいます。 他の方は一人もそういう方はいません。 どうしてでしょうか。 This is the mail system at host 私のプロバイダのようです I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. この内容で返ってきますがどうしたら返信で送れるようになるのでしょうか。 教えてください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• メール送信時の問題

メールを送信するとこのようなメッセージが送られてきました。 これはどのような意味でしょうか? 分かる方がいれば御願いします。 This is the mail system at host dspam1.myhsphere.biz. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The mail system

• do allについて

以下の文についてご教授いただけないでしょうか。 We look forward to warking with you and will do all we can to prepare you for your future at the company. (1)do all はなぜここに位置するのでしょうか?どのような文法なのでしょうか? (2) 元々はwe can do all to do になっていたものでしょうか? (3)もし(2)でしたら and will we can do all to prepare となりwill we となり、文法的におかしいと思いますがいかがでしょうか? お手数をおかけいたしますが、どうか平易にお教え頂けないでしょうか。

• 和訳お願い致します。

(1)If you marry me,you will have to leave Japan (2)um do u know line?that is App (3)I would like to go over there (4)Its bit hot today Are you at work? (5)You look a lot like the Japanese,sweet face,very pleased to meet you どうか、宜しくお願い致します!!

• 受信拒否??

Willcom携帯の友達へメールしたところ、 This is the Postfix program at host mc-imt31-g.dav.pdx.ne.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. と、返ってきてしまいます。 どういう意味なんでしょうか? 昨日まで普通にやり取りしていたので心配です! 調べてもみましたが、いまいちわからなかったので どなたか教えて下さい!お願いします。