• ベストアンサー

英文和訳(Jim Rogers)

以下の英文ですが、どのような日本語と解釈が良いのでしょうか。。 (Jim Rogersの発言です。) If you want to make fortunes and come back and donate large sums of money to Balliol you’re not going to do it if you get an MBA.” Any economy which saves and invests and works hard always wins out in the future over countries which consume, borrow and spend.”

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> If you want to make fortunes and come back and donate large sums of money to Balliol you’re not going to do it if you get an MBA.”  → もしあなたがこれからひと財産築いてベリオール (カレッジ) に対して多額の寄付をしてやろうという気持ちを抱いているにせよ、あなたがMBA (経営学修士の学位) を取得すれば、そんな気はなくなるだろう。 > Any economy which saves and invests and works hard always wins out in the future over countries which consume, borrow and spend.”  → 出費を抑え、投資し、大いに運用する経済主体は、消費し、借款し、消費する国々から、将来は巨大な利益を得る。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の和訳を教えてください

If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourselft straight to your room and go to bed. 上記の英文の日本語訳を教えてください! よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

You should review right away so you won't forget,and if possible,explain if to someone else. When you review and test yourself on the material,you are being active; active learning is better than just reading or listening. You remember more and save time in the end if you spend at least one-third of your time on active review. あなたは忘れないようにすぐに復讐すべきです。そしてできるならそれをだれかに説明してみてください。あなたが復習しその題材でテストする時、活発になります。つまり積極的に学ぶことは読んだり聞いたりすることよりももっと良いのです。もしあなたが少なくとも時間の三分の一を積極的に復習するなら、結局多く思い出せるし、時間を節約することができます。 精一杯和訳してみました…稚拙な和訳で恥ずかしい。 もっと良い訳をお願いします。

• 大至急 和訳してください

This is what the kindergarden teachers will all be doing for the holiday season. We would love for the parents to donate whatever they can so the children can participate in the wonderful activities they have planned. Mrs Brasfield and I will get together on the duplicates, if need be, and contact the parent. If you can donate please fill in the top first and feel free to donate whatever you can. I would love to get together with someone and do the treat bags on party day and I will try to fill in the blanks on whatever our class lacks. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

I will vote you once you make the refund. I already bought you 1 razor, no reason not to give a positive vote if I do not have to spend a lot to sharpen the razor. Please make the refund and I'll vote you.

• 和訳をお願いします!どうしてもこの英文が理解出来ません… 

Once you've signed up for the service, you get access to the Gene Journal (Dear Diary, my guanine and cytosine pair just broke up), an Ancestry Section, which may tell you once and for all if the milkman is your father. the serviceは、ある会社が提供している、自分のDNAを分析してくれるといったサービスみたいです。 少し長くなってしまったのですが、宜しくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 英文の和訳希望

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、 お願いいたします。 1段落の後半部分です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Aims no higher once he is at a comfortable level of life. Sticks in a rut after that. He will spend his money conservatively, not lavishly and he likes to have savings and to hold onto money, not through miserliness but because he wants to feel emotionally secure, and his history has taught him his money can waver. He only feels emotionally secure when he is financially secure. You won't have to scrape or scrimp if you marry him. Your partner will be cautious and stubborn but generous to you with gifts and reliable in money matters. Down to earth and sensible in his decisions. The chart does not show magnificent riches, but it does show a solid comfortable and conventional financial life together, which is reassuring.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Fate will orchestrate the meeting, if by any chance an action of yours or his should block the path, or speed up the path, all that will happen is that fate will rearrange itself and you’ll either meet in very similar circumstance a little earlier than your due to meet or a little later. If you want to help. Make sure that there are many avenues in your life open where you come into contact with people, work, leisure, travel, home life, interests, internet, other people and so on, so long as you don’t become a total recluse and close doors to the world and opportunity. However narrow an opening into your life, Fate will help to make it happen and will find the door way and avenue to make it happen. Even if you do become a recluse and lock yourself away from life fate will try and open up the path for you and put opportunities your way by which you can meet someone, and this special person, but the more avenues in life that you have to meet people the easier it is for destiny to flow.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

At the end of the day, as hard as it was, I always had to feed to remind myself that the wrestling business was a "work", and not to feed into all the bullshit about wins and losses. The second a guy takes championship belts and himself to seriously he becomes a mark. Sure its easy to become swept up in your own hyp, but if you can't maintain a distinct separation between yourself and your gimmik. あるプロレスラーが試合の勝敗やwork(シナリオ)について自分の考えを語っているようですが、どうしても意味がわかりません… 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします! ちなみにgimmikとはプロレスの専門用語で“キャラクター”のような意味合いだそうです。

• 英文の和訳助けてください

中途採用で貿易会社に入社したのですが 英文メールで困っています。 ろくに勉強してこなかったので・・・辞書を開きながら 悪戦苦闘してます、漠然とはわかるのですが仕事が からんでいるので間違いは許されません。以下の文です。 Dear thank you for your enquiry with Edward Green, I am afraid we do not have a Cadogan 7.5E 202 last Dark Oak in stock at the moment but there are some in production as this is a style we always have in stock we have just sold out of your size at the moment. If you would like to reserve the next available pair this option is available to you and then the next pair which are delivered to us will be sent straight out to you? If you wish to place an order please provide your credit card details (long number, expiry date and 3 digit security code), address and telephone details,but please note we do not accept Diners. Alternatively if you prefer we can send you a payment request through Paypal.com, if you choose this option then please let us have the email address that you use with your Paypal account. Please note you may be liable for Import Duties if you reside outside of the EU.   よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 身体の内容だと思いますので、 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You were born with the sun in Virgo. You are capable of unconditional love, seldom asking anything in return which can make for a very tragic suffering, lingering love relationship, or a very wonderful one. Much will depend whether this relationship can come out in the open, and be built into a practical world. Or if it has to remain in the shadows of dreams like a secret. Modest and reserved, you give too much, dutiful and serving, you tend to subordinate yourself to your soul mate, you try to be all that he wants you to be, the perfect lover, partner, friend, you tend to put up with things that are not exactly how you would wish them t be for the sake if a dream of how they will be, or could be in the future.