今日の給食と家庭科の授業で作ったスイートポテト

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英作文しました。添削してください。お願いします。
  • 今日の給食はイカフライ、ライス、サラダ、牛乳、野菜スープでした。私は、今日家庭科の授業でスイートポテトを作りました。しかし、もう少し焼いた方が良かったです。出来上がったスイートポテトを友達が見て、欲しいと言っていました。でも、上げませんでした。とても美味しかったです。また作りたいです。
  • 私は中学2年生です。もし間違いがあれば教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文しました。添削してください。お願いします。

I am a second year student in junior high school. If I make a mistake, please tell me. Today's school lunch was squid fly, rice, salad, milk and vegetable soup Today. I mede sweet potato in home economics class. Bud I should burn a little more it. The friend said, "I want to it." he see a sweet potato. Bud I don't gave he. It's very delicious.I want to make it again. 今日の給食は イカフライ ライス サラダ 牛乳 野菜スープ 私は、今日家庭科の授業でスイートポテトを作りました。 しかし、もう少し焼いた方が良かったです。 出来上がったスイートポテトを友達が見て、欲しいと言っていました。 でも、上げませんでした。 とても美味しかったです。また作りたいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3

Proceed is the only way to succeed! 今日の給食もまたおいしそうなメニューですね。 いつも垂涎しながら読ませてもらっています。 >Bud I should burn a little more it.は、 But I should burn it a little more. >The friend said, "I want to it." he see a sweet potato. My friend saw my sweet potato and said, "I want this." がよいでしょう。 >Bud I don't gave he. It's very delicious.I want to make it again. はまとめて、 But I didn't give it to him because it's very delicious. I'd like to make it again. また作ったら是非写真をアップしてくださいね。 頑張ってください。

その他の回答 (3)

• dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.4

I am a second-year student in a junior high school. If I make a mistake in my writing, please let me know. Today's school lunch was rice, salad, milk, fried squid, and vegetable soup. fly ではなくて、fry です。"fried squid" は fry された squid という意味です。また、ものを羅列する際は短いものから長いものへの順に並べると読み易くすっきりします。 I made sweet potato in my home economics class today. It was a little undercooked. I should have cooked it a little more. My friend wanted some of my sweet potato when he saw it, but I didn't give him any. It was very delicious. I want to make some again. burn は 燃やす、焦がすなどの意味なので不適当です。should より should have (~するべきだった)の方がいいです。 ちなみに、Mozilla Firefox のブラウザを使うとか、Yahoo! Mail、Gmail などのフリーメールの新規メール作成画面を使えば、お金をかけずに簡単にスペルチェックができます。投稿する前に少なくともスペルはチェックすべきと思います。

• alice0202
  • ベストアンサー率58% (7/12)
回答No.2

失礼します、書き忘れてました。 look at を用いるといいと言いましたが、その文章では友達が言った、となっているのでlooked atにして時制を一致させてくださいね。

• alice0202
  • ベストアンサー率58% (7/12)
回答No.1

こんにちは^^ まず、 I mede sweet potato in home economics class. この文ですが、medeではなくmadeですね。あとはhomeの前にmyをつけましょう。 Bud I should burn a little more it. この文については、BudからButに。itはburnの後ろに持ってきましょう。 The friend said, "I want to it." he see a sweet potato. この文はまず、heの前に接続詞whenをつけてください。 さらに、seeは自然に目に入る感じなので、look at を用いるといいでしょう。三単元のSを忘れないように。 Bud I don't gave he. この文もBudからButへ。gaveの後にheは来ませんし、過去形にするのはdon'tであってgiveではありませんので、I didn't give him it.かI didn't give it to him.にしましょう。 全体的に過去ですので、It's very delicious.これもIt wasがいいと思います。 以上です。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をおねがいします

以下の文章です I want to invent it a lot in the future. 私は将来たくさん発明をしたい。 For example The thing which makes environment better,The thing which helps the life of people,Time machine,dokodemo door and Doraemon. 例えば環境をよくするもの、人々の生活を助けるもの、タイムマシーン、どこでもドア、ドラえもん。 It is so. I want to finally make rial Doraemon. そうです。私は最終的にドラえもんを作りたい。 It was a dream that I made Doraemon since I was small. 私は小さい頃からドラえもんを作ることが夢でした。 I work hard to make the good future. And I win the Nobel Prize. 私は良い未来を作るために一生懸命働きます。そしてノーベル賞を受賞する。

• 英作文の添削をしてくれませんか??

(1)Do you think it is important to study english? (2)What kind of job do you want to exprience? という問題がテストに出るので事前に考えてくることと言われましたが、作ってみたところ文法的に正しいかどうか分かりませんので添削お願いします。 高一までの学習範囲で、できればお願いいたします。 (1)yes,I do the two reasons First I like A foreign film Therefore I want to watch it without translation (←勉強をして)をいれたい Next I want to go to the university Because of that I think it it important to study English (2)Yes,I do I want to be A programmer The two reasons First,I like to use the PC second, I can make a lot of people efficient Because of that Ihink want to Be a programmer という内容なのですが、現在仮定法を学習しているので一つぐらい使いたいです。あとここはthat節を使ったほうがいいなどという点があれば教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

「竹を食べるというと変に聞こえますが、芽生えをやわらかくして煮て食べるのです。」 と説明すると、ようやく納得のいった顔をした。 Though it may sound strange to eat baboo, it means you eat some parts of them in which new life are brought about, after boil and make them soft. When I expained like this, they put on a convinced face. 読んでいただけたらわかると思いますが、芽生えに大変苦労しています。 10分程悩んだ結果がこのざまです、budがでてきませんでした・・・。 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 正しい英作文かどうか添削してください。

まちがってたらなおしてほしいです。また飛ばしてる場所はわからない場所なんです。おねがいします。 1.「暇なときに窓拭きと部屋の掃除をしてくれない?」「いいよ。今日の午後やるよ」 When free, cleaning of the room is not considered as 窓拭き. 2.彼は修士論文を書き終えたあとは、ニューヨークに在住し働こうと決めていた。 修士論文=master’s thesis He had decided that it lived in New York and he would work, after having finished writing a master paper. 3.「とにかく、今日中に詳細な報告書を作成してもらいたいのだ」「わかりました。できるだけやってみます。」 とにかく=in any case I want to draw up a detailed report by the end of today anyhow. 4.すみません。あなたの感情を害するつもりはなかったのです。2度とそんなことは言いません。 害する=hurt I am sorry. He did not plan to have hurt your feeling. 2 times and such a thing do not say. 5.「この週末はどのようにお過ごしですか?」「海から遠くない小さなホテルで家族と過ごすつもりです。」 How is it over a fault this weekend? 6.5分のところでバスに乗れなかった。次のバスまで1時間またなければならないので、タクシーで家に帰ることにした。 ~のところで=by A bus was not able to be taken in the place of 5 minutes. Since 1 hour had to be to the next bus again, it decided to go home by taxi.

• 英作文をしました。これでいいでしょうか。

I am a second years student in junior high school. If I make a mistake, please tell me. Today's school lunch was rice, boiled egg, beef curry, milk, sauted bacon and Spinach, and apple. Today was an English class lesson. I studied comparative superlative. Today, I learn teacher from Australia. His name crispy. He is 23 years old. He said, "I came to Japan seven months ago. I speak Japanese a little." Why do Australians speak English. I research it. Because many who speak English immigrant in Australia. I understood it. 今日の給食は ごはん ゆで卵 ビーフカレー 牛乳 ベーコンとほうれん草のソテー りんご でした。 今日は英語の授業がありました。 比較級の最上級を勉強しました。 今日はオーストラリア出身の先生がきました。 彼の名前はクリスピーといって23歳です。彼は日本に来たのは七ヶ月前だ。日本語は少ししか話せないと言っていました。 なぜ、オーストラリアの人が英語を話すのでしょうか、私は調べてみました。 何故ならオーストラリアでは、英語を話す移民が多いからだということが分かりました。 私は、理解しました。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!!

50語で題は『学生生活であなたがしたい事』です(>_<)!!  英文はこちらです→   I want to make friends with many people. It is because I was too shy to talk with the strangers. Therefor, I didn't have much friends. It is obvious I come to talk with strangers possibility more than now and became intimate with a lot of people. 間違い、改善点など指摘してもらえると、ありがたいです^^

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 英作文の添削お願いします

I want to become an inventor. 私は発明家になりたい。 Concretely,Great inventor as called, "Edison of the 21st century". 具体的には、「21世紀のエジソン」と呼ばれるような偉大な発明家。 I think that the inventor is a good occupation. 発明家は良い職業だと思う。 The first reason,it is possible to accomplish the impossible. そう思う一つ目の理由は、不可能を可能にできる。 In a word, my ideal can be actually done. つまり、私の理想を実現できるということ。 The secound reason, If my invention becomes popular, it is possible to become a multi millionaire. 二つ目の理由は、もし私の発明品が人気になれば大富豪になれる。 I want to become an inventor for the reasons stated above. 以上の理由で私は発明家になりたい。 とりあえずこの文です。 おかしい部分、改善できるところなどがあればなんでも指摘してください。 お願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu

• 英作文を添削してください

Dear 相手の名前 My frend can not repair the toy without the part. If it will make it until the end of December,please contact it. My friend said that I take counsel a manufacuturer by myself ,it will make it. Sincerely, 宜しくお願いします。