オーストラリアの英語話者の理由とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • オーストラリアの人が英語を話す理由について調べました。
  • オーストラリアでは英語を話す移民が多いです。
  • 比較級の最上級の勉強をした日の授業の内容や先生の情報についてまとめました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文をしました。これでいいでしょうか。

I am a second years student in junior high school. If I make a mistake, please tell me. Today's school lunch was rice, boiled egg, beef curry, milk, sauted bacon and Spinach, and apple. Today was an English class lesson. I studied comparative superlative. Today, I learn teacher from Australia. His name crispy. He is 23 years old. He said, "I came to Japan seven months ago. I speak Japanese a little." Why do Australians speak English. I research it. Because many who speak English immigrant in Australia. I understood it. 今日の給食は ごはん ゆで卵 ビーフカレー 牛乳 ベーコンとほうれん草のソテー りんご でした。 今日は英語の授業がありました。 比較級の最上級を勉強しました。 今日はオーストラリア出身の先生がきました。 彼の名前はクリスピーといって23歳です。彼は日本に来たのは七ヶ月前だ。日本語は少ししか話せないと言っていました。 なぜ、オーストラリアの人が英語を話すのでしょうか、私は調べてみました。 何故ならオーストラリアでは、英語を話す移民が多いからだということが分かりました。 私は、理解しました。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

こんばんは。 前回より格段に進歩されていますね。まさに継続は力なりです。 では遠慮なくアドバイスを。 >Today was an English class lesson. I had English lesson today. の方が良いでしょう。 >Today, I learn teacher from Australia. His name crispy. He is 23 years old. これは、 I was taught by the teacher from Australia. His name was Crispy and 23years old. として、時制に気をつけましょう! >Why do Australians speak English. I research it. Because many who speak English immigrant in Australia. I understood it. 全体としてまとまる様にして、 I wondered why Australians speak English and started to find out. So then I realized that many of them were immigrant from Great Britain (UK). としました。 さらにどんどん続けてくださいね。期待しています。

rara1234
質問者

お礼

Thank you for your kindness. お答えくださって、有難う御座います。 大変助かっています。これからも宜しくお願い致します。

その他の回答 (3)

• newbies
  • ベストアンサー率39% (45/115)
回答No.4

>I am a second years student in junior high school. a second years student は a second year studentの方が良い。名詞を並べて名詞句を作る時、単数名詞を使うのが一般的です。ただし、その名詞が複数形として単数形と違う意味を持つような場合は複数形を使ってもかまわない。 >Today's school lunch was rice, boiled egg, beef curry, milk, sauted bacon and Spinach, and apple. appleとeggは可算名詞であるために~ a boilded egg, and an apple と冠詞を入れたほうがよい。その他は不加算名詞であるたそのままで良い。 >I studied comparative superlative. I studied the compartive and suprlative. 文法の比較級と最上級の意味であれば、一般的にtheを付けるようです。 >Today, I learn teacher from Australia.  Today, I learned English from an Australian teacher. learnは他動詞として Today, I learned from an Australian teacher. learnを自動詞として >His name crispy. His name is Crispy. >Why do Australians speak English? >Because many who speak English immigrant in Australia. I understood it. Because many who speak English were immigrants in Australia, I undersood it.

rara1234
質問者

お礼

回答有難う御座います。 大変参考になりました。

• dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.3

I am a second-year student in a junior high school. If I make a mistake in my writing, please let me know. Today's school lunch was rice, milk, an apple, a boiled egg, beef curry, and sauteed bacon/spinach. I had an English class today. I learned about comparative and superlative adjectives. The teacher was a 23-year old man from Australia, named Crispy. He said, "I came to Japan seven months ago. I speak Japanese a little." I wondered why Australians speak English, so I researched it. I found out many Australians are immigrants from England. That made sense to me.

rara1234
質問者

お礼

回答有難う御座います。 とても参考になりました。有難う御座いました。

• love_pet2
  • ベストアンサー率21% (176/826)
回答No.2

Today's school lunch was rice, boiled egg, beef curry, milk, sauted bacon, Spinach, and apple. です。 他はOKです❤

rara1234
質問者

お礼

回答有難う御座います。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文しました。添削してください。お願いします。

I am a second year student in junior high school. If I make a mistake, please tell me. Today's school lunch was squid fly, rice, salad, milk and vegetable soup Today. I mede sweet potato in home economics class. Bud I should burn a little more it. The friend said, "I want to it." he see a sweet potato. Bud I don't gave he. It's very delicious.I want to make it again. 今日の給食は イカフライ ライス サラダ 牛乳 野菜スープ 私は、今日家庭科の授業でスイートポテトを作りました。 しかし、もう少し焼いた方が良かったです。 出来上がったスイートポテトを友達が見て、欲しいと言っていました。 でも、上げませんでした。 とても美味しかったです。また作りたいです。

• 中三 英作文

英作文の減点理由をアドバイスお願い致します。8点満点中2点減点されてしまいました。 「中学校で経験した事」がテーマです。 I was enjoyed studying English in junior high school. It is because I enjoyed speaking English with ALT. When I said "Hello" to ALT, he said "Hello" to me and smiled. I was very happy when I saw his smiles. I think studying English mskes me tired, but it is mskes me happy. どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。         

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 英作文

英作文の問題です。 私の作文を採点してくださいm 1, 次の質問に対する答えを、 理由を含めて英語で書きなさい。 ただし英文は15語以上とし、 2文になっても良い。 I like English because it is used by many people and many country. I think English interesting. 2,あなたの将来の夢について 3文以上の英文で書きなさい。 I want to be a police. I like helping people.and police is loved by many people. So I want to be a police. お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 自由英作文(大学受験) 添削お願いします。

一度ここで添削してもらい、書き直したものです。 文法・表現の誤りなどご教授お願いいたします。 また、私の志望大学は150語以内でありこの解答よりも長めです。 長い作文を書く時、特に注意する点などはありますか? 設問 小学校の英語必履修化かについてどう思うか I agree with this idea. First, children can learn various things easily. When I was eight years old, I went to English school for ten days and I sung a lot of songs there. It was only ten days, but I remember these songs now. Children can remember learning for a long time. Second, we will get chances to speak in English more and more, because we live in international age. If you can speak English, you can express yourself for foreigner. However, there are people who are not good at English. Leaning English in elementary school will solve this problem. Therefore, I believe that children should study English.(109words)

• 私の英作文を見ていただけませんか?

英作文を作らなければならず、考えたのですが自信がないので添削していただけないでしょうか? He was curious and explored the mysteries of the universe and black holes. For him, the black hole was a subject of study for many years. His name was spread around the world by the theory of specificity.He continued to announce new discoveries in physics until his death.He contributed greatly to science. He won numerous prestigious awards.

• 英作文(大学受験)の添削お願いします。

英語が得意ではありませんが、出来る限りのことをやりつくしたいと思っています。 初歩的ミス、スペルミスなども多いかと思います。 些細なことでもお気づきの点はご指摘お願いいたします。 設問 「日本の小学生は英語の必履修が必要か」ついて賛成か反対か I agree with this idea. Firstly, children can learn everything instantly. This reason is that children have good memory faster than adults. When I was eight years old, I went to English school. I sung a lot of songs in English. Especially, it was the nicest time for me. Now, it has been ten years since then. But I remember these songs. So, it is easy to study English. Moreover, it only can be in childhood. Secondly, there is a global age now. They have many times to talk to foreigner in English. If do not speak English, they could not understand what happen in world, because English is international language. In addition, leaning language is that they can know many cultures. So, Japanese elementary student have to learn English for their future.

• 公立高校入試の英作文のアドバイスをお願いします

4つの連続する絵があります。この一連の絵の内容を英文にしなさい。という問題で 絵の内容は・・・  男の子が朝8時に目を覚まして(寝坊した)、慌てて学校へ向かったが、土曜日であった。 内容を見て、考えられる文章がこれですが、自信がないので、アドバイスをお願いします。 中3なので中学レベルでお願いします。 ○学校は閉まっていた。 It (The school) was closed. ○彼は間違っていた。<今日は学校だと思ったこと> He made a mistake. ○今日が土曜日だと気がついた。   He noticed that it was Saturday. ○今日は土曜日だと思いだした。 He remembered that it was Saturday. ○今日は(学校は)休みだ。 Today was a holiday. よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします…

主に文と文の論理的なつながりや文法ミスを指摘していただきたいです。 TOPIC:JAPAN SHOULD ADOPT ENGLISH AS ITS SECOND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. I disagree with this statement. Certainly,English language is a most powerful communication tool,and is important today.However,as we know, the vast majority of Japanese have little to do with English.At least we dont necessarily meet foreign people flequently. To be sure,we cannot neglect English.You may get mail orders written in English,and may communicate with clients abroad,but it doesnt mean you'd better be able to speak English.Instead of trying to learn to speak English,it is more helpful for you to learn to read and write Chinese,Spanish,or Russian. On this point of view,adopting English as its second official language is not good idea.

• 英作文

英作文なのですが、どんな風に書いたらよいでしょうか。ためしに書いてみましたので、見ていただけると助かります。他の表現などありましたら、教えていただけると嬉しいです。 辞書というのはだんだん大人になって、知識まも増えていけば必要ではなくなるものだと、辞書を使い始めた子供の時に考えていた。 when I started to use a dictionary, as a child, I thought that a dictionary will become unnecessary as I grew up and my knowledge increased.  イギリス人が、「彼はユーモア感覚に欠けている」と言ったら、それは明らかな非難である。  If an English man says, "he doesn't have a sense of humor, " it will be a open criticism.