• ベストアンサー

英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします! この動画なんですけど…→http://www.runnerspace.com/video.php?do=view&video_id=1774 この人は僕がとても尊敬している方で、トレーニング内容についてしゃべっているようなので、どうしてもなんて言ってるか知りたいんです!なんとなぁくわかるんですけど…内容は全然わかりません; どうかよろしくお願いします!!!!

noname#163797
noname#163797
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

取材した人も編集の際に困ったようですね。ビデオの下にも書いてある通り、本当に “... SOME insight into a LITTLE of his training ...” です。つまり、役立つ情報は得られなかったようですね。^^! 訛りが強くて聞き取れない部分が所々ありますが、ディクテーションしました。ご自分で確かめて下さい。 【】カメラマン(取材者) 〔...〕明確に聞き取れない。推測。 〔?〕まったく聞き取れない。 []恐らく言い忘れた言葉 《》注釈 ※ ”you know” は意訳すると「えーと」です。 ※ ”I mean” は「つまり」です。 【Through out the year, what’s one work out you do that, once you’ve done it, you feel like, “OK, I’m ready to go”?】 You know, it’s so funny because..., this is funny because..., I’m not..., I don’t normally measure myself in small or fast me..., I mean, I mean work outs in a〔field.〕【Hmm】But I always like to measure myself out there in the field running on a road. And【Hmm】every time in Germany, or even in the U.S., if I go for a 5000 meters on the road under 15, under 15, under 14:30, that is fantastic.【Hmm】And you know what【Wow!《これは”14:30”に対する遅いリアクション》】with the feeling I have, and you know, this indoor season, you know, I, I went 14:19 in ah, in Germany. And in Flagstaff, I’ll〔?〕one faster also. So, I think I’m in good shape. I mean, that, that tells me that I’m in good shape. 【Hmm】And the feeling of it, you know, just having follow, I mean, to, to,《ここで腕を振る》kind of like one strong, and you know, at the end you just run under 14:30【Hmm】in the 5[000]meter, almost like the time is wrong【Yeah】but you〔?〕in the fullest《forest にも聞こえる》.【Yeah】That is the amazing one. And then when I come down to do 200’s, then I can combine 500, come to the track to 200’s, I think I can do easily《ここで指を鳴らす》. And the rest of 45 seconds doing 27s --- 27 is not fast, but with the rest of 45 seconds【Just 45…】《ここで相づち》it is fast. Yes《取材者のコメントに対する遅れた返答》. And you know, if you can do a lot of those, I always feel, you know, that is where I need to be. 質問は「一年を通じて、これをしたら『準備出来た』と感じるような練習を一つ教えて下さい」です。 それに対するラガットさんの返答は、質問に直接答えていないのか、それとも陸上に関して私が無知だから理解出来ないのか、定かでありません。ディクテーションとビデオで確認して下さい。終わり近くの500とか200と言うのは種目ですかね。それとも5000Mを走る時に、その時点で時間をチェックするのか。最後のコメントは「それを何度もやると、いつも準備が出来た気持ちになれる」ですが、特別なトレーニング方法を披露しているのではありません。

noname#163797
質問者

お礼

丁寧な解説本当に本当にありがとうございます。 そうなんですね。でも、頑張って読み取って、自分にプラスになるようにしたいと思います。 本当にありがとうございました!!!! 機会があればまた宜しくお願いします!

noname#163797
質問者

補足

読み直していてふと思ったのですが、時々入ってくる「you know」とはどういう意味なのでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします As an election handout in the run-up to the polls it served the purpose.

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします This regulation was to prevent the entry of small or extremist parties along with splinter parties.

• 英語の得意な方、和訳お願いします

Component [A] or one of its dependence not currently registered a file is missing or invalid をどう和訳すればいいのかわかりません。 英語得意な方、宜しくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方教えてください

下記の動画は、何を言っているのでしょうか??英語が得意な方、下記の動画を見てどういう動画なのか教えてください。 この動画は、エイリアンのニュースでしょうか?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi-b8mcOQTc&feature=related

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします Thus, in class-war fashion it called upon the workers to defend themselves against the ‘exploitation of the German people’ and the ‘lackeys of the imperialists’.

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 In December 1950 Federal legislation on public assistance was passed by the Bundestag, dealing with the support of war victims, the war injured and dependants throughout the Federal Republic.

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 The SPD made it clear that the Bundeswehr should not be equipped with atomic weapons nor should such weapons be stationed on West German soil.

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 In 1952 the People’s Police quartered in barracks were developed from them and only in 1956 was the National People’s Army formed, becoming the military forces of the GDR.

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 Elections for the Bundestag, the Landtag of each state and in the local elections in 1953 already clearly indicated that the exaggerated alarmism was uncalled for, since the KPD was an irrelevance.

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 Anti-Communist attitudes had a long history in Germany, such as during the period of the Kaiser Reich, the Weimar Republic and the Third Reich, forming a seamless thread throughout.