• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

英文和訳をお願いいたします。

英文和訳をお願いいたします。 Was there a personal, emotional reason for the approach as well? For me, writing and producing music is not a release for emotions… playing it is though. But writing and arranging is a whole different process. Sometimes to express emotions, but not to get some sort of an emotional release. さらに、そのアプローチに対して、個人的で、感情的な理由もあるのでしょうか? 僕にとって、曲を書くことと、音楽を作る事は感情の公開ではないんだ…プレイしてはいるんだけどもね。 けど、曲を作る事と、アレンジすることは全体的に異なるプロセスなんだ。 時々は、感情を表現する事はあるけど、感情の公開のためってわけではない。 こんな感じでしょうか? もし、もっとわかりやすい文章にしたい場合、writing and producingとwriting and arrangingの明確な違いなんかを理解していないとこれ以上はわかりやすい訳にならない気がしますが…。それとも文法のルール的にもっと詰められる部分はありますか?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数53
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.2
  • newbies
  • ベストアンサー率39% (45/115)

writing and producing music is はisで受けてますのでwritingとproducingは形容詞になる1つぐらい形容詞を削除しても文脈に変化は起きない。writingを取り除き"producing music"「作曲」と訳せばよいと考える。 it=music writing and arranging もisで受けているため、話し手はmusicを省略している。同様にwritingを削除すれば「編曲」になる。 すると わたしに取って、作曲は(心の奥底にある)感情を表に現すものではない・・・もちろん、曲はそれらしく(感情は表現されて)演奏されるのではあるが。 けれど、編曲はまったく違うプロセスである。(編曲は)感情を表現することが多々ある。だからといって、ある種の(心にある)感情を表に出させるため(に編曲をする)と言う訳ではない。 表現力が乏しくて、参考になるのか分かりませんが・・

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Most institutions in the United States have tutorial support available for students. Sometimes the tutorial support is located in one place and sometimes there may be more than one place students can go to get help. Typically, peer tutors are available to help with studying for tests, problem solving, difficult homework assignments and writing. At most institutions, this service is free. Some institutions also have this support available on line.  Writing at American institutions is very different. Professors pay attention to plagiarism and also are very particular about formatting requirements. Plagiarism is a serious offense and can even result in expulsion from an institution. You should always credit the source whenever you use someone else's ideas in a paper. Typically, Professors will ask students to write in either the APA or the MLA format. These formatting requirements are complex and can change from year to year. These are all reasons why it is helpful to have a peer tutor look at your writing. Tutors can help you with formatting requirements and also help make sure you are not plagiarizing when you are writing. Most students do not intend to plagiarize, so it is very important to understand exactly what plagiarism is. 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 再投稿ですが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Shyness with the opposite sex. Restraint in expressing your emotional, personal feelings and needs. You have much physical love to give and share and are not prudish. But the dictates of the heart are often suppressed by a fear of making demands or seeming too weak and needy for love. You area giver not a taker in love and you like your love affairs to be emotionally tidy. O have their own place in his life, you don’t let your emotions or dream spill over messily into his life. You keep things tidy you make no demands you are enchanted by the dream of love but are also, a realist in matters of love, The idealism and dream is just the coating you put on the reality. Inside yourself you are a hard task master and the soul mate has to meet to many special requirements, and has to be a unique man to win your heart. He needs to shine out or he is not good enough for you. Unless you can have your mate or ideal partner, you tend to sacrifice happiness, or prefer a life of freedom and inwardly reconcile yourself to spinsterhood. This is preferable to you, to being tied to someone in a marriage that is less than love; or who is not him.. Having tasted paradise, nothing else is good enough.

• 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

そのアプローチには個人的、感情的理由もありましたか? 僕にとっては、曲を書いたり作ったりすることは感情の解放ではないんだ・・・演奏にはそういうこともあるけど。でも曲を書くことと編曲することは、まったく異なるプロセスだ。感情を表現するためと言う時はあるけど、何らかの感情を解放するためと言うことは無いね。 ・・・playing it is though. は ・・・playing it is [a release for emotions] though と解釈しました。 a release for emotions (a release of emotions ではない)や to get some sort of an emotional release はもっといい訳があるかもしれません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• この英文の和訳お願いします。

What makes somebody attractive? And this can be asked at all sorts of levels but a simple level is what makes for a pretty face? So,these are,according to ratings,very attractive faces. They are not the faces of real people. What's on the screen are computer generated faces of a Caucasian male and a Caucasian female who don't exist in the real world. But through using this sort of computer generation,and then asking people what they think of this face,what they think of that face,scientists have come to some sense as to what really makes a face attractive,both within cultures and across cultures. And that's something which we're going to devote some time to when we talk about social behavior,and in particular,when we talk about sex .Not all attractiveness,not all beauty of course,is linked to sex. So,pandas for instance,like this panda,are notoriously cute,and I don't have anything to say about it really. It's just a cute picture(laughter).

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします! Market value Market value can only be calculated for publicly-traded companies,but it is very easy to measure. Simply take today's share value,as listed on the stock market,and multiply it by the number of shares outstanding. The result is a measure of what the company's investors believe the company is worth. A problem with market value is that it reflects not just facts and analysis of the company's value,but also investors' emotions. When overall share prices are falling,investors tend to panic and sell their shares as well,forcing down a company's share price for reasons that have nothing to do with the company. Share prices are often artificially increased for similar reasons. So the advantages of market value are that it is easy to calculate and usually provides a good,objective measure of what the company's shareholders think it is worth. Disadvantages are that it may only be calculated for publicly-held companies,and that companies' shares may be undervalued or overvalued for emotional reasons. よろしく お願いします。

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いします。

Most institutions in the United States have tutorial support available for students. Sometimes the tutorial support is located in one place and sometimes there may be more than one place students can go to get help. Typically, peer tutors are available to help with studying for tests, problem solving, difficult homework assignments and writing. At most institutions, this service is free. Some institutions also have this support available on line.  Writing at American institutions is very different. Professors pay attention to plagiarism and also are very particular about formatting requirements. Plagiarism is a serious offense and can even result in expulsion from an institution. You should always credit the source whenever you use someone else's ideas in a paper. Typically, Professors will ask students to write in either the APA or the MLA format. These formatting requirements are complex and can change from year to year. These are all reasons why it is helpful to have a peer tutor look at your writing. Tutors can help you with formatting requirements and also help make sure you are not plagiarizing when you are writing. Most students do not intend to plagiarize, so it is very important to understand exactly what plagiarism is.

• 和訳をお願いします

いつもお世話にないます。この文の正しい訳をおしえてください。 ()部分は私が相手にふざけてビルに向かって指を指していた写真に「あれ買って~あの建物買える?」とセリフをつけて送ったことです。 2行目~は「まさしくあの写真のようで。私は言うつもりだったけどあなたがどれがほしいと言わなかった」と訳しましたが。1行目の文が少し意味がわかりません。それによって全部の意味の解釈が変わるようなきがしたので 全部の訳を教えてください。 People are mean and they play with your emotions and thats not good my friend did that to me and I got hurt emotionally it is wrong to do theses things but people will do it. As for me I care dearly for the one in my life and I will do anything to me you happy. Just like the picture that you sent ( I want that,Can you buy that building ) I will but you did not tell me which building you wanted there are a lots of building in the picture.

• 英文の和訳2

またまたすみません。 今回も、英文の訳を教えてください。 お願いします! 1.It is good to live a busy and honest life,for no one can be happy who is useless, and idleness makes all sorts of things wrong. >It is good to live a busy and honest lifeの意味はわかるのですが、 その後の文の意味、特にuselessとidleness の間にandがあるのにコンマが入る意味がわかりません。 2.It may be thought that the field of the unknown has been exhausted in engineering and that there is nothing left for the inquiring mind, but this comment is only made by those who do not see for themselves. >but this comment is only made by those who do not see for themselves の文の訳は分かるのですが、そこから前のところがさっぱり分かりません。 ちなみに、the inquiring mind=研究心のある人、だそうです。 長い文で読みづらくてごめんなさい。 スペルは一応確認しましたがもしかしたら打ち間違いがあるかもしれません。 おかしいときは、遠慮無く言ってください。

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Venus rules your seventh house and was in Virgo. This means you will set you heart on your soul mate, you will marry him for love. Virgo can be extreme, either very virginal or very passionate, and usually both, because their love is given totally and completely, mind body and spirit, but to only to one much idealized person. In love you are patient, devoted, choosy, and with high morals, or a natural detachment, an emotional self control that is not conducive to relationships.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Incidentally, the best way to find out is to ask customers, not by questionnaires but by, again, sitting down with them and finding out. The most successful retailer Iknow in the world is not one of the big retail chains. It is somebody in Ireland, a small country about the size of Slovenia. This particular company is next door to Great Britain with its very powerful supermarkets and all of them are also in Ireland; and yet this little company has maybe 60% of the sandwich market. What do they do? Well, the answer is that the boss spends two days each week in one of his stores serving customers, from the meat counter to the check-out counter, to being the one who puts stuff into bags and carries it out to the shoppers’ And he knows what the customers pay for. Let me say this may all sound very simple to you. It is not. It is infinitely more important than any other management tool.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

下記はある日記形式の本からの抜粋です。第三段落のwe will not get to wear uniformsを「意志」で訳したらよいか「予測」で訳したらよいか今ひとつわかりません。その一文の和訳をお願いいたします。 I'm spitting mad.Not only is Mama training to be a nurse, but so are Olga and Tatiana. But not Mashka and me. No! We are too young! ※Olga、Tatiana、Mashkaと「私」は姉妹です(年齢順に記載しました)。OlgaとTatianaは"the Big Pair"、Mashkaと「私」は"the Little Pair"と呼ばれています。 Mashka is so good, always so sweet about everything, and she has tried to make me feel better about being left out. "At least it's both of us, the Little Pair," she said, and then suggested that maybe we could find other good work to do for the soldiers. She's such an angel, I'm not sure we're truly sisters. Mama says indeed we can be of great help, we can visit the sick and injured. But - we will not get to wear uniforms, and I did so much want to. お手数かけますが、ご教授の程宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になっています。 身体の説明は終わったようです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a person who is not easily discouraged or deterred. He can disregard the insults and unpleasantness or plane spoken ness and arrogance of others, if it is to his purpose to do so. He may seem easy going and tolerant and to make enemies into friends but he is not, it is a superficial mask, a tool he uses to advance him self or serve his own purpose He has active walk. A fast strolling easily balance walk, body upright, face placid, more of an effortless stroll than a stride, a dancing walk at times, gets to where he is going quickly, without dawdling or lagging.. He looks refined, almost lordly and attractive in some unspoken way. As though he has known better days or greater more interesting times and retains a remnant of this in his demeanor and ways. There is something captivating, compelling in him, that words do not convey..

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。  +α

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。 (A) It is always easy for a writer to start writing an essay. (B) Writing down the answers to five questions of a newspaper reporter is useful to organize the facts for essays. (C) We can find good ideas for writing topics only when some accidents happen around us. (D) We can find the source of good essays from reading the essays of other people. 以下の英文を正しく並べ替えてください。 (know, do, you, it, how far, is) from the station to your office? (駅からあなたの会社までどのくらいの距離があるかわかりますか)