• 締切済み
  • 困ってます

添削お願いします。

添削お願いします。 <What does studying economics bring you?> The current economic situations gave me the idea to study economics. I am so depressed about the Japanese economy that I would like to contribute to the stabilization. What I think is important for the purpose is the global economic interdependence. Japan greatly depends on the rest of the world; they rely on our country. To realize these relations academically, I am going to learn international macroeconomics. Through the study, I am going to understand what the problems are and to find out how the issues are resolved. After graduation, I will work for the national organizations related to finance or economics because they have large influences on the whole economics. In this way, I will contribute to the economic stabilization and this is why I have decided to study economics. (131 words) 自分の書いた時の意図を書くと客観的に見てもらなくなるので、あえて何も書きません。大学入試の自由英作文です。よろしくお願いします。

noname#157721
noname#157721

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• 回答No.2
  • sunnyD
  • ベストアンサー率36% (31/86)

What I think is important for the purpose is the global economic interdependence. What I think important for the purpose is ... Japan greatly depends on the rest of the world; they rely on our country. They rely on our countryの意味がハテナです。theyは「the world」ですか? To realize these relations academically, I am going to learn international macroeconomics. Realize よりも study や analyze の方がお薦めです。(次の分で the study と言っていることもあり) Through the study, I am going to understand what the problems are and to find out how the issues are resolved. how the issues can be resolved.ではいかがですか? After graduation, I will work for the national organizations related to finance or economics because they have large influences on the whole economics. In this way, I will contribute to the economic stabilization(ここにコンマ) and this is why I have decided to study economics. I will be able to contribute ではいかがですか? とてもよく書けていると思います。 1つ気になることが、「What brings you」ではなくて、「What does studying economics bring you?」 経済学の勉強があなたに与えるものという質問になっているようなので、その辺のニュアンスが、「経済学をなぜ学ぼうと思ったか」というのと微妙に違う気がします。 結果的に同じ内容のエッセイでも、最初と最後の一文は、this is why というよりも、経済学を学ぶことによって自分はこんな能力を得ることができるんだとアピールができるように工夫した方がいいかもしれません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1

The current economic situations gave me the idea to study economics. The current economic situations make me want to study economics. I am so depressed about the Japanese economy that I would like to contribute to the stabilization. Because of the recession in Japan, I would like to contribute to the stabilization of the world economy. What I think is important for the purpose is the global economy interdependence. I believe that the global economic interdependence is the most important for the recession occurring now. Japan greatly depends on the rest of the world; they rely on our country. As like Japan greatly depends on other countries, so do other countries. To realize these relations academically, I am going to learn international macroeconomics. I, therefore, want to specialize in international macroeconomics so that I can figure out these relationships academically. Through the study, I am going to understand what the problems are and to find out how the issues are resolved. Through those studies in economics, I would like to find the issues in the world economy and how they can be solved. After graduation, I will work for the national organizations related to finance or economics because they have large influences on the whole economics. And after I study the economics in college, I would like to work for the national organizations related to finance or economy because they have large influences for a whole economies. In this way, I will contribute to the economic stabilization and this is why I have dcided to study economics. These are the reasons which make me want to contribute to the stabilization of the world economy, and I would like to study economics for the first step of my view. 勝手にちょこちょこ直してみました。 参考になれば幸いです。 質問がありましたら、お願いします。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削

明日英語ライティングのテストで、自由英作文の問題がそっくりそのまま出るとのことです。 そこでどなたか簡単に添削していただけないでしょうか。 問題:次のテーマについて賛成か反対かを明らかにし、60語程度の英語で自分の意見を述べなさい “Schools in Japan should have classes on Saturdays.” 1)I don’t think schools in Japan should have classes on Saturdays. 2)First, Japanese students are too busy, so they should have more free time to play with their friends. 3)Second, they don’t have much time to study what they want to study. 4)That time will lead Japan to more creative country. 5)For these reasons, I consider classes on Saturdays are not needed. (62語) よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。(一休さん)

英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 この道を行けばどうなるものか危ぶむなかれ。 危ぶめば道はなし。踏み出せばその一足が道となる。 迷わずにゆけよ、ゆけばわかる。 I'm just wondering what will become of me if I go on this way. Don't be afraid. There is no way if you are afraid. A step taken forward will open the way to your goal. Never hesitate to go and you will find out what what there is to do.

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• 添削してください

Even if they are poor, they feel joyful when they grow their plants, and they freely play in the park. And they have ambition to study. In society, this definition is actually ambiguous, what is right, what is rich, and what is happy. The director expressed the world of children that can not be measured by adult value. 貧しくても、子供たちが植物を育てる姿や、公園で自由に遊ぶ姿に彼らは喜びを感じる。そして彼らは「勉強をしたい」と願う向上心を持っている。社会において、何が正しく、何が幸せで、何が豊かなのか、この定義は実は曖昧である。大人の価値基準では測りきれない子どもの世界を、監督は表現している。 ・豊か、と言うのをrichで訳したのですがあっているでしょうか? 自然が豊か、と言うときはrich in natureというそうなのですが、この場合もrichでいいのでしょうか? こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 英作文添削

大学受験浪人生です よろしければ添削お願いいたします あなたは日本のどこかの大都市がオリンピックを招待すべきだと思いますか、思いませんか。 またそれはなぜですか。 あなたの考えを80語以上の英語でまとめよ I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics. This is because I think that Olympics improve economics in many ways. For example, some people will want to watch Olympics directly so people will visit the city where Olympics are held and they will live in the city for a while. While they are living in the city, they will buy a lot of goods at the city and consequently, it will make economics improve. That is why I agree that somewhere city should invite Olympics.

• 和訳お願いします

すいません力を貸して下さい! マンツーマンで英語を習おうと思い留学生の外国人の方とメールのやりとりをしています。 As for the moment I usuallygo out from our labolatory at 7 in the evening during the weekdays. This is because I am having experiments. Would it just be alright if will have the tutorial on weekends? If weekend is okay,please let me know when and where are we going to meet. Presently I am living in 地名 to discuss what are your needs in english that is studied. 今、私は大抵平日は7時にラボを出ています。 なぜなら私には研究があるのです。週末に説明をしましょうか? もし週末で良いならいつ、どこで会うか教えてください。 Presently~以降の訳しかたがよく分かりません。 to discuss what are your needs in english はあなたが英語に求めていることを話し合う、になるかなとも考えるのですが。。 that is studiedの訳しかたが難しいです。 お願いします!!

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2度目の投稿です。前回も大変お世話になりました。今回も添削よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 問)あなたが母校の校長先生になれるとしたら、何をしたいですか?その理由とともに80語以上の英語で書きなさい If I became a plincipal of my school,I would like to introduce a volunteer activity. In particular,I want to have students call at a home for the aged.There are some reasons for this.First of all,I'd like to get students to learn what they can't study in class.By visiting a day care center,they can learn how to get on with elderly persons,and come by knowledge from old persons. Second, now that Japan is an aging society.Above all,students needs to learn welfare,so this plan will become chances they are interested in well-being. 文法、語彙ミス等の指摘、内容に関するアドバイス等ありましたらよろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 久しぶりに日記風に英作文を書きました、表現が解らない所を含め、添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, Crystal! What are you doing now? Are you cleaning up your room? Me? Yes, I already did it. I am waiting for you while writing my diary as usual. When you will finish it, please call me, OK?  Today is our day-off. Did you know why I said “our day-off”. Because today is a public holiday in Japan. Not only today, from today to the day after tomorrow, these 3 days are public holidays! And this Saturday will be my day-off. So I am out of work these 5days! Tomorrow, I am going to see my parents and to have a lunch at the hotel. I am looking forward to see them. Other 4 days, I don’t have a special plan. I am going to spend relaxed.(のんびりと過ごすつもりです…..と言いたいのですが。) Did you call me, Crystal? You finished to clean up your room, didn’t you. Good! Please read my diary. While then, I go to my garden and snip off flowers of Pansy. See you later,Crystal!

• will be meetingとwill meetの違いは?

I will be meeting him at the airport tomorrow. I will meet him at the airport tomorrow. I am meeting him at the airpot tomorrow. は本質的に同じですか?未来進行形は「フォレスト」によると、「既に計画された未来の出来事」を表すそうですがどういうことですか? Will you go to the store this afternoon? Are you going to go to the store this afternoon? Will you be going to the store this afternoon? Are you going to the store this afternoon? の違いは?