回答No.2

”すてきな夜を逃しちゃうよ! 何してるの??” はどうでしょうか?

maics25
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします!

I have a good memory I was asking how you are? And I will be coming back to Osaka on Monday would. You like to meet up? このようにメールが来たのですが、 どういう意味かなんとなくしか解りません。 おそらく月曜にまた来るから会おうってことだと思うのですが・・・・ ぜひ翻訳お願いします!

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

英文の翻訳お願いします。 What are the address you want them sent to??

• 翻訳をお願いします

I'll take what comes, appreciate all of you for who you are.
 If you're racist, don't Bother. If you have preferences, don't bother. Add me, your gain. 
Move on, your loss. 翻訳をお願いします。 特に冒頭のtakeとcomeはなんと訳せば良いのかさっぱりです。

• 翻訳お願いします。

以下の文章の翻訳をお願いしたいです。 Dietician: You have to limit your intake of potassium, sodium, phosphorus, and fluids―substances which can build up in the blood and become toxic if the kidneys aren't working properly. Patient: What about fat and sweets? Dietician: Actually, marshmallows, jellybeans, and butter are on your dialysis diet. But you must cut back on foods like fruits, vegetables, diary products, and even water―all the things you've always been taught are good for you. Patient: That's bizarre.

• この翻訳であっていますか?

Are you missing me yet? あなたはまだ私に不足がありますか? それとも、もう寂しい? よろしくお願いします

• 至急 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Also I just want to say you days off are crazy like in the USA you get 1-2 days off a week depending on your job.翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英文の翻訳おねがいします。

ブーツと靴下を頼んだら下記のメールがきました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We received your Redwing boots today and they are ready to ship. The only issue is we are sold out of the Khaki color socks you requested. If you would like we can send you another pair of a color you already have on order. Please contact us as soon as possible with your answer.

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

翻訳機だと変になってわかりませんでした(>_<) Yess (heart)(heart)(heart) But I want it to take a long time like over 30 minutes And I dare you to do 2 things while you sit on my face. 1 I dare you to take a picture of yourself while you are sitting on my face, make sure no one can see me in the picture and use it as a profile picture. 2 I dare you to talk to someone on the phone while you are sitting on me はどういう意味ですか?

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We notice that all of your orders on our website have been shipped out, we are sincerely sorry that we cannot add the item for you. If you really like the item, how about you place a new order of the item on our website. The order will be shipped out within 1-3 business days after the payment has been cleared. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 下記、翻訳をお願いします。

下記、翻訳をお願いします。 ah well i was not sure what you wanted to say. maybe you meant "It feels a little like being in love...." or are you asking us what we think your description sounds like? if so: "Does it sound a little like being in love?"