• 締切済み

アメリカのテレビ番組ビッグバンセオリーについての質問をしているのですが

アメリカのテレビ番組ビッグバンセオリーについての質問をしているのですが、クリップが会ったほうがわかりやすいと思ったので再質問します。誰かシェルドンのよく使うフレーズ”BAZINGA”が日本ではどう訳されているか知ってる方いたら教えてください。あと”FOR GOD SAKE”をこの場面だったらどう訳しますか?いろんな意見お待ちしてます:)英語ができる方はぜひ英語で答えてください(大学での資料として使いたいと思っているので)、もちろん日本語でも大歓迎です。”BAZINGA”は冗談を言った後に してやったりといった意味合いで使われるのですが、この場合だましてやっちゃったといったかんじで使われています。 英語カテゴリでもどう内容で質問してあります。 ok so this is 2nd post relating to the term "BAZINGA" frequently used in American sitcom The big bang theory. I thought it might help if i can make a link to youtube clip so that you can actually watch and think about it. I also put up a scrip in English and Japanse so you will get the grasp of what is going on on the video clip. Here are two questions, how "Bazing" been translatd into Japanse? and how would you translate "For god sake" in the situtaion like this? Thanks in advance:) クリップの流れはこういった感じになります Original scrip below Leonard "If you don't come out there, i'm gonna have to drag you out " Sheldon "You can try but you will never catch me" Leonard "For god sake, come here" Sheldon "Bazinga" Leonard "出てこないきなら、引っ張り出すぞ!” Sheldon "できるならどうぞ、無理だと思うけど" Leonard "いい加減にしてこっちに来い!" Sheldon "ハズレ” "残念でした" ”ここだよー”

みんなの回答

• drhawkes
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/0)
回答No.1

日本ではビッグバン・セオリーは現在、シーズン2が始まったばかりで、9月26日現在3話目が放送になるところです。 シェルドンの「Bazinga!」はシーズン2の終盤に初めて出てきた言い回しのようで、それで日本の視聴者としてはピンと来ないおはなしなのだと思います・・・それで回答がつかないのでしょう。 吹き替えで放送されているのですが、どんな風に訳されるのか楽しみです。 「FOR GOD SAKE」のとこですが、日本語だと前後抜きにすると「頼むよ~」(発音としてたーのーむーよー、風な)と訳される事が多いのですが、レナードがシェルドンにこの場面で「頼むよ」じゃないと思うので、多分「いい加減にしろよ!」か「勘弁しろよ!」になるんじゃないでしょうか。 それによって、「Bazinga」も「やだねっ」とか「やなこった!」、またはオタクっぽくネットでよく使われる言い回しを引用して「だが断る!」とかになるのかもしれません。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• god forbid

So, if you haven't told your therapist about this, please do so right away. And if, god forbid, your current therapist happens to subscribe to your mom's theory that you're being hunted by evil forces from the underworld, please call the NAMI helpline, explain your symptoms, and ask for help connecting with a psychiatrist who can screen you for mental illness. ここでのgod forbidはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ビッグバングセオリーを日本で見ている人に質問です。Sheldonがよく

ビッグバングセオリーを日本で見ている人に質問です。Sheldonがよく使うフレーズ"BAZINGA"は日本語ではどう訳されているのでしょうか?冗談を言った後に言うフレーズです。あとその訳し方についてどう思いますか?適切だと思いますか?もし英語ができる方は英語での回答お願いします.もちろん日本語の回答も大歓迎です。大学の授業でで使いたいのですが日本語版みたことないのでどうぞ協力お願いします。 Does anyone knows how Sheldon's "BAZINGA" been translated into Japanese on BBT? If there is, what do you think about it? Do you think they use an appropriate japanese word for it? If there is no episodes showing in Japan, please tell me how you would translate into English and give me the reason for it. Thanks in advance. For whom may not know what "BAZINGA"means similar to "gotcha!"

• アメリカ人からのe-mailについて。

私には最近好意を持っているアメリカ人の友人が居ます。 3ヵ月アメリカへ旅行へ行き現地で知り合いました。 知り合ってからは毎日e-mailしており、帰国後も続いています。 私は英語が中学レベルの為 目の前に居る時はなんとなく会話出来ましたが、 電話での会話は出来ない為 今はmailしか連絡手段がありません。 私が最近色々な事があり少し落ち込んでいる事、 英語が苦手なので上手くmail出来ない事を気にしているという内容のmailを送りました。 返ってきた返事が下記の文なのですが、少なからず好意を持ってくれていると捉えて大丈夫でしょうか? アメリカ人は「KissやHug」は誰にでもmailで送ると聞いた事があり、 彼も数週間前からは「KissやHug」という言葉をよく送ってくれる様になりました。 最初は挨拶と捉えていましたが、今自分が弱っているからなのか、 今日送られてきたmailを読んで好意少しは持ってくれているのかな?と思いました。 しかし、勝手に浮かれてたら恥ずかしいなと思い質問させて頂きます。 あと、もし文中の「Gus」の意味が分かれば教えて欲しいです。 ○の部分は私の名前が入っていました。 Don't worry .. don't be afraid . i know you are doing your best in English .. i will never think something wrong about you .. i know some day can be hard.. but don't let nobody make you feel bad .... and think that some one in this world is thinking of you and hoping for the best for you . so dont be afraid typing in English .. i know you are doing your best ... and i want you to know ! that you make me happy be Gus you are trying you best to talk to me in English. thank you. i like you ○○ . please try to be happy ... i wish you was next to me . went you feel sad, i will give you a big kiss and a big hug and then take you to someplace nice... i wish i was next to you to give you a big kiss in person ....but for now here is a big Kiss for ○○ .i wish this make you happy!

• i dont believe that we me

i dont believe that we met by incidentally i do believe everythin happen for a reason god gave me you to able to be happy and god give me to you so i can watch you guide you and protect you i love you どういう意味ですか? アイラブユーしかわかりません。 どうか訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 自分で訳しました。訂正や質問などありますお願いします

ネットでメール交換しているひとからこのようなメッセージをもらいました。わからない部分があるので訳や訂正、質問などおしえてください お願いします (1) I can't belieave you have been to Califonia before...that is so cool....I hope you can come back and I can show you around to different places. あなたが以前カリフォルニアにきた事があるとは驚いた。それはとてもCOOLだ。また君がくることを望んでるよ、そして僕はあなたに異なった場所?をみせる。 訳の訂正お願いします。あと、驚いたと訳してしまいましたがwonderとcant believeの感覚の違いがわかりません。 (2) Hey do you know where in California??? I live i L.A. were you close to L.A. ???? Yes I was in Japan for work...カリフォルニアのどこを知ってる?僕はL.Aに住んでる。カリフォルニアの近くにきたの?(わかりません) そうだよ、僕は仕事で日本へ行ったんだ。 訳の訂正お願いします (3) I have been to Tokyo and Okinawa....I love the beach so Okinawa was great....and I also Love the city life cause I'm from L.A. so I also liked Tokyo too..... 僕は東京と沖縄へいったことがある。海が好きだから、沖縄は素晴らしかったよ。ここからがわかりません、沖縄の私生活も好きだ…?? (4) I am learning Japanese slowly....I am taking classes right now, so maybe if I see you one day we can speak Japanese and English..it will be so fun. 私は日本語を学んでいる。わかりません、ゆっくり??会ったら日本語と英語で話せる、すごく楽しくなるだろう。…MAYBE IF はどう訳せばいいのですか、訳をおしえてください。 (5) well I think I talked to much now...hope to hear back from you .. わかりません、 (最後は)返事くることをのぞんでるよ こんな感じで自分でやってみました お願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 大至急!※以下の英文を日本語に翻訳願います!※

so im not young in Japan too in two yeras umm so you have to marry in Japan soon? i guess i understand for example 25 yer old can marry 40 year old and no problem yes?

• 日本語にしてください。お願いします!!

hehehehee thats ok. dont be sorry about being late. dont worry about english. you can keep trying. just try it :) even if you write errors, i can understand what you meant :) i totally like you. you are really nice and interesting. beautiful, attractive and seductive! :D hehe i wish i was with you >.< sorry, i wasnt in kumamoto. i was in tokyo, yokohama and kamakura. i drunk kumamoto sake in a restaurant in yokohama :) but i would love to visit kumamoto for you too <3 if you like :* have you skype, line, kakaotalk, facebook? <3