初めて投稿するものです。 今回染料をインドから輸出することになりました

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 初めての投稿ですが、インドから染料の輸出を行う予定です。
  • 英訳したメールを送りましたが、航空費用に差異があります。
  • インドの郵便局が中国への運賃を少し高く設定しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

初めて投稿するものです。 今回染料をインドから輸出することになりました

初めて投稿するものです。 今回染料をインドから輸出することになりました。英訳したのですがお金の関係することもあり自分の英語スキルでは正しい日本語に翻訳することが自信がないので今回投稿させて頂きました。是非ともお力をお借りしたいです。宜しくお願い致します。 Yesterday I sent you a mail according to your instructions. But there is a difference in the airfreight charges. Indian postal department is charging a little more to China. It is USD 7.00 for a Kg. So it works out to USD 140.00. Since the consignment goes to China and the payment will be coming from Japan I will have to give lot of explanation to the bank. So instead of sending the payment into my account it would be better if you send the payment through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.. The details of which I am giving below. 50% of the FOB value of the consignment USD 320.00 100% of the Airfreight charges USD 140.00

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.2

昨日、私は貴社のご指示にもとずいてメールを送付いたしました。しかしながら航空運賃に相違があります。 インドの郵政省(Indian postal department)は、中華航空(China?)よりすこし高いです。 1Kg あたり7USドルですので140USドルになります。 中華航空(China)にお願いし、支払いは日本からなされます。 この旨を細かく銀行にお伝えします。 私の口座に振り込まれますよりもWESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFERに支払いをされたほうがよいかも。 詳細は下記のとおり。 FOB委託USドル建て  320ドルの半額(160USドル) 航空運賃 100%  USD 140ドル ご参考まで

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

気づいたことを二三 1。日本で、電子メールは「メール」ですが、英語では email (この意味では加算名詞)です。mailですと「郵便」で非加算名詞です。ですから an email か、冠詞無しの mail かのどちらかになります。 2。for a Kg でも通じますが、 per kilogram(me) とも言えます。 3。give lot of explanation > give a lot of explanation  とてもいい訳だと思います。 

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にしていただけますか?

こんばんは。 商品代金を中国に送金しましたが相手が教えた口座番号が 間違っていたため、お金が戻ってきてしまうようです。 相手のミスなので、「送金には高額の手数料がかかるのに、 二度払わなくてはいけないのですか?」という話をしたところ、 以下のような返事が返ってきましたが、言いたいことがわかりませんでした。 何をいっているのか、日本語にしていただけますか? よろしくお願いします。 I know it costs a lot to send money to China, so my boss said you can transfer the payment now you have(less than USD400, maybe USD480), we will take the exchange rate and the rest money. It means that we will pay the double exchange rate instead of you. Understand ?

• これは海外の詐欺ですか?

Hello, My bank have been trying to remit the sum of $2,000 USDollars of the Item but there was an error during the transfer of the funds. the bank encounter some problem during the processing of the funds. The minimum amount that can be transfer into your bank account is $2,850 USDollars and i was told to make additional payment of $850 USDollars so that they can able to complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. I have already made additional payment of the sum of $850 USDollars to your money to balance and I hope you have got my additional payment approval confirmation mail regarding the payment which i made? My bank will be remitting total sum of $2,850 USDollars into your bank account. I want you to help me to send the sum of $800 USD to my Son Teacher in China via Western Union and use the remaining $50 USD for the Western Union charges and Transport fare and send the remaining $800 USD to my Son in China, my Son need this money urgently for His school fee. This is the Teacher Name Western Union sending Information: First Name : Yang Last Name : Zhang Country : China I urge you to kindly go ahead with the sending out of the sum of $800 USD to my Son via Western Union so that bank can complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. Awaits to read from you as soon as possible. Thanks. という文章が自分の出品した物を買ってくれたかたからメールが来ました。 翻訳ソフトでは内容がわからず、困っています。 これは追加でお金をようきゅうしてきてるのでしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただけると助かります。。

• 添削をお願いします!

1)I used to play golf when I was in Scotland. 2)You ought to be proud of your father. 3)It is strange that you must say so. 4)Whatever you will say, I cannot believe you. 5)You should to be careful when you drive a car. 6)It must have been a splendid sight. 7)Wherever you may go, I will find you. 8)You studied so hard to pass the test. It should be all right. 特に助動詞が合っているか見ていただきたいです。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで販売したレンズに対してクレームがあり、値引き交渉の際に来たメールです。 Will you make it $40? I phoned the repair store. The charges for checking only is $25.00, total charges will depends on nature of the fix. I have to take the lens over there to get the estimation, hopefully it will be between $50-60. The labour cost here is very expensive. Please note Paypal also take a percentage out of the refund money. Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半となりますので、内容が分断していると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The house you and your soul mate will live in together will be of an old or traditional sort. It will have a lot of woodwork. And you will first see it when it is empty, or vacant with a lonely bare or neglected look that wants you to love it. It will be a good house, that will seem to draw you both. There will be something about reminiscent of a past life together, a former era. But only vaguely so, as if it stirs some subconscious memory deep within you. There will be a tree close to the house. High walls and it is a little secluded. It will seem familiar to you, for all it is not so.. You and your soul mate will help each other struggle to achieve goals in and rise in this house; which is practical and serious It will seem to you that your soul mate is Career orientated and hard working.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ペイパルで支払いたいのですが相手からその件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Yes the MD has confirmed to me that pay pal charges are 5% of the total so the total being $000 the total amount to be paid is $111. Please send a copy of proof of payment and I will send order straight for packing tomorrow.

• 英訳をお願いします。

以下の分の英訳をお願いします。 I have bought a lot of times items from China.. but it never took so much time. The shipping cannot takes more than 5 weeks. It's really strange and the problem it is also that in april I cannot give you a feedback, because in ebay if you don't give a feedback in 2months and a half, the item is took away from the account. So I will give you a feedback at the beginning of March. And if the item will arrive it will be ok, if not we will discuss for the refund. I hope you understand.

• 英文メールへの返答がわかりません。先方のメールの翻訳もお願いします。

前回、質問して回答してもらって、メールに返答が届いたのですが、やはり意味が少しだけしかわかりません。 自分の対応もよくないと批判されてしまい、英文に自信もなくなったので、回答のメールの英文もよろしくお願いします。 前回の質問は下記のリンクです。 ​http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa5008327.html​ The custom told me since it did not declare as a return merchandise so it subject to custom charges. If you put the description as a broken return item then custom would never charge a cent. Custom told me that there is invoice inside the parcel so that means that I bought it from you with value declared $198, custom did not do wrong since it was no information if its a return merchandise. I don't mind pay the tariff as long as the value is correct. $198 value on item is not correct & you made it up. I went to custom office back & forth few times, they will not release the shipment until I pay the charges. If the parcel ever ship back to you, please declare as a return broken item, value of broken item should be in $5. There will be no custom charges if declare in low value. Make sure you write the description as instructed above. 自信がないのですが、下記が自分の返答です。 I'm sorry to trouble you. As the item is kept at the post office until two week,you refuse to receive and ask the post office to send back the item. The staff of post office said,if you refuse to receive,you don't have to pay the shippng and the tariff. Please make contact the post office about it. I any number of times ask you to do it,but you didn't. Please do it in a hurry,or the item will be dumped trash. Please do it in a hurry,or I can't do anything. If you refuse or ignore request,I will not deal your complaint any longer,I don't deal your complaint. Then,if the item is dumped trash,though you will not have to pay the tariff,but I will be unable to resend the item,I will be unable to deal your complaint. The item is tariffed,when it is imported and exported. Becuase,you refuse to receive,you don't have to pay the tariff. If you refuse to receive,the item will be return and I can resend the item by the method which is imposed the tariff.The tariff is you mean charge. Regards,

• たびたびすみません。また訳していただきたく。

たびたびすみません。また訳していただきたく。 お願いに上がりました。 よろしくお願いします。 The parcel which I will be sending will not attract any duty here in India. This parcel of 20 kgs will be sent only as trade sample. And the postal people will directly hand over the parcel to you in person. And so there is no question of any customs formalities or duties involved in this particular deal. You will face all these problems only when you import large quantities. I am not at all sending this parcel as regular export but only as a sample. This time I will be sending the product only as a sample to make a trial run. I will give a letter to the postal customs department it is only a trade sample to get future bulk order. So there won't be any problem in India as well as in China. If you have any doubt and you feel that there would some problem in sending the parcel to China, I can send the parcel to your Japan address. Please inform me at the earliest.

• オークションで困っています。

海外オークションでダブって支払ってしまい、キャンセルできすに困っています。なんとなくはわかるのですが、細かいところが知りたいので以下の文章を訳していただけますか? There is not a way to cancel a transaction once the payment is sent. You would have to contact the seller to get a refund for the duplicate payment. 出品者からのメールもおねがいします。 i only accepted one of the payments but it puts both as accepted so that i don't accept another one! If in the event more money has been transferred i'll definately make sure it gets back to you but this should not be possible so don't worry. よろしくお願いします。