• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳お願いします。英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

bakanskyの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

今や(私の手を離れているので)郵便局の側の問題になります。 8月2日に私自身がすべてを国際速達郵便扱いで提出しています。 まだ輸送中であるのかもしれません。返信のための追跡番号はありません。 今日問い合わせたのですが、処理されているとのことで、それ以上の情報は得られませんでした。

godhappy
質問者

お礼

thank you

関連するQ&A

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。

• 英語翻訳をお願いいたします

英語の分かる方へ質問です。 すみませんが、翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか? The encounter of fate is sudden. It is sad that you are gone・・・. I do not know how to live in the future・・・. 以上です。悲しい文章なのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 Hello, I'm just coming back. If I buy this item, could you just pack it extremely well to avoid any damage in transit since it has its own case, wrap the lens in bubble wrap then put it in its case then do the same when repacking it and double boxed it when posting. Also, label it clearly with my address in a computer typed to be clear.. It is really too much for me if I pay again extra hundreds of dollars in custom fees if you declare its original value. Make it at least 145USD and mark it as "used lens FOR PARTS AND REPAIRS" since this is expedited shipping. Just do extra care in packing and labelling to avoid damage and lost in transit. I'm ready to buy anytime when I receive your feedback regarding this my e-mail. 申し訳ありませんが、解る方よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで海外の方がカメラレンズを購入して頂いき、不具合があったとのメールがありました。その後に、少し返金致しますが、いかがですか?と送った後に来たメールです。 No thanks, I do not need a lens that does not go to infinity. Infinity focus is the priority need for me, doing panoramic photographs in the mountains. [www.alpinow.com] 👀 This is annoying. I do not want to keep it and I now are obliged to make a trip across the border to go to the post office in Slovenia to send back to you. 😕 Claudio Costerni よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳ソフトで翻訳したのですが全てが翻訳できませんでした。英語に詳しいい方宜しくお願いします。

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したのですが全てが翻訳できませんでした。英語に詳しいい方宜しくお願いします。 メール内容は海外のオークションサイトで商品を販売して売れたのですが相手が送り方について私に質問をしてきています。 MY DEAR HERE IS MY MONEY ...I TRUST IN YOU TO PASS EASY THE ITALIAN CUSTOM...PLEASE SEND ME 3 DIFFERENT PACK SIGN ALL PACK IN ENGLIS ( USED BAG ,VALUE 10 EURO, NO COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION) AND IN ITALIAN TOO IS MUCH IMPORTANT (BORSE USATE,VALORE 10 EURO,SCAMBIO TRA PRIVATI NO COMMERCIALE)....I ONLY REQUEST THIS FROM YOU REALLY AND I HOPE YOU MAKE IT ...I SEND YOU BELOW IN EMAIL THE 3 DIFFERENT ADRESS TO SHIP THE BAG OK.....

• この英語の日本語

hello. I live in Russia Chechen Republic know where it is ? この英語の日本語ぉしえてください

• 英語を翻訳して下さい。

英語を翻訳して下さい。 「It looks a fine drink I wonder what it is? 」 「Like berd! Drinke after small breakfast. It is ald foto.」 「I am bed boy! Where my sayftgart?」 どなたかお願いします。

• 英語から日本語に翻訳お願い致します(>_<)

イギリス人のお友達とメールしていたのですが段々文が長くなってきて自分でもうまく翻訳できないので翻訳お願い致します(>_<) It depends on how much money i have when i decide to come, I should have around £4000 which is around ¥490,000, so over 2weeks i am planning to stay :) And It's cold in Autumn, Winter, and Spring in the UK! It gets hot in the summer but not for long! :) This year the weather has been really cold and rainy :( But it's warmer more often in southern parts of England, Like corn wall, or Lands End :) 長くてすみません(>_<) ちなみに私は 『雨が降るとすぐ桜は散ってしまうから天気を調べるのは重要だね!どれくらいの期間日本に滞在する予定なの?日本の冬は場所によって寒さが違うけど京都の冬は寒いみたいだよ!あんまり雨は降らないけど。イギリスは冬は寒くなるの?』 と前のメールで返しました(*^^*) 英語が得意な方翻訳できましたら宜しくお願い致します(>_<)

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m Good! It can be very pretty at night though. You should really see in person! I can show you around and show you all the best places! It is very nice to talk to you in line too.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。お金の送金のことだと思います。ちょっ

英語から日本語へ翻訳お願いします。お金の送金のことだと思います。ちょっとだけ長い英文ですが宜しくお願いします。 I just wanted to update you on my payment I had no Idea it took so long for paypal to transfer the money from my bank acct they said 3 to 5 days I was hoping it was going to be 3 days but not my luck they said id should be there on June 1. As soon money is in my paypal acct I will send you the funds once again I am sorry about the delay I do really want this lv This is a holiday weekend here so that is part of the problem if you have any other questions email me