• ベストアンサー

英語で・・・

英語で・・・ 「学校は、競争から落ちこぼれた子供が抱く、劣等感や疎外感を放置してはならず、カウンセリングの充実を図る必要がある」という日本語を英訳したいのですが。。。 「School educaton should't leave children who feel a sense of inferiority and alienation withdraw from class competiton.They should enrich counseling」でいいのでしょうか?競争から落ちこぼれた という表現がとくに不安です。。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jm1985
  • ベストアンサー率58% (18/31)
回答No.3

2文になりますね。 The school cannot hold by the dropped student, and disregard the inferiority complex and the sense of alienation. School's necessity for enhancing the counseling is especially important.

bunchankiiro
質問者

お礼

なるほど!!とても分かりやすいまとまった英文になおしていただき助かりました。 自分のだめだめな英文とくらべることで、勉強にもなりました。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.2

School education shouldn't cut off (any) children who feel sense of inferiority and alienation in result of being left out from competition. Schools should enhance counseling services.

bunchankiiro
質問者

お礼

Schools should enhance counseling servicesという表現はいいですね!! 他の場面でもつかってみようと思います。 置き去りをcut off と表現するんですね。 とても勉強になりました。 ありがとうございました。

回答No.1

School educaton should't leave sense of inferiority and alienation of children who dropped out from class competiton. で通じると思いますが、俗語的すぎるかもしれません。

bunchankiiro
質問者

お礼

おちこぼれの「dropped out from class competiton」とい表現は全然思い浮かばなかったので、 とても勉強になりました。 とても分かりやすい英語になおsていただき助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 誕生日についての文ですが、意味が理解できません。どなたか、ご協力お願いします。

I should be able to have it where I want it and to decide who to invite. Let other people do their own birthday parties the way they wish, but they should leave mine alone. That way, we can all be happy at least one day each year. Is this too much to ask?

• 和文英訳の添削お願いできますか?

いつもお世話になっています。大学でアカデミックライティングを習得しようとしている者です。下記の英文和訳を添削していただけないでしょうか。具体的に指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 劣等感とは、十全に生きたいと強くねがう人ほど味わわねばならぬ可能性が多くなる感覚なのであって、いちがいに萎縮した退嬰的なものと思うわけにはいかないのである。欠陥だらけの人間でも、その人間が鈍感であり、自己を見つめる目がなければ平気なのである。 Inferiority is a feeling that arises more possibly in those who desire a satisfying life than in those who do not, so we should not necessarily define it as passivity or apathy. Despite a person full of faults, his insensibility or lack of insight dull his sense of shame.

• whomのなぞ

こんにちは。 いつもお世話になってます。 英文を読んでいて,whomの使い方で分からないところがあったので、質問いたしました。 下がその英文です。 ◇children also learn very rapidly whom it is advantageous to please and whom they should leave alone. 訳 さらにまた、子供たちは誰を喜ばせると得であり、誰をそっとしておくべきかを非常に急速に学ぶのである。 英文と訳をみて、pleaseとleaveの目的語の代わりをwhomがしているということは、理解できるのですが、learnの目的語の役割もwhomが果たしていることが理解できません。 この英文ではwhomが間接疑問文を作ってるように思えるのですが、参考書や辞書などを見てもぴったりとあてはまる解説がなくて、困惑してます!(><;) なので教えてくださると嬉しいです! お願いいたします。

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think that parents should pressure their children to compete ? Write a passage of 5 sentence in English. この問いに対する私の英作です。 I think that parents should not pressure there children to compete. Parhaps children began to compete something, provided children like it. But If parents gives exceeding pressure their children to compete, children come to dislike it. Even if they like it. The best way that parents only keep watch children. Therefore, children began to compete even whithout pressure. 私はよくないと思う。おそらく好きだったら自分で競争しはじめる。しかし、もし親が重圧をかけるぎると嫌いになってしまう。たとえそれが好きなことであっても。一番いいのは見守ることだ。それゆえ、プレッシャーをかけなくても・・・・ みたいな事が書きたかったのですが。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英訳してみました

英訳してみました。間違いや不自然なところ、をご指摘下さい。特に、「その人の成長には必要である」、「甘えて劣等感の強い」と、「自分を拒否する人のところに行ってしまう」の気の利いた言い方が知りたいです。私ならこうするという方も、ご披露下さい。 ****************************************************************甘えている人とか、劣等感の強い人というのは、本当は自己実現している人と付き合うことが大切なのである。自己実現している人によって、ありのままの自分を受け入れてもらうことが、その人の成長には必要である。 For the improvement of a person who is independent or in a strong inferiority complex actually it is necessary to get connected to one who has achieved ones self actualization. 自己実現している人は、岩が固いということを受け入れ、気が緑であるということを受け入れるように、付き合う人の幼稚さを受け入れる。にもかかわらず、甘えて劣等感の強い人は、自分を拒否する人のところに行ってしまう。 People who have achieved self actualization accept the childishness of people just like they accept the fact rocks are hard and trees are green. However, those who are independent and have a sense of inferiority tend to be close to those who deny them.

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

Whoever has to deal with young children soon learns that too much sympathy is a mistake. Children readily understand that an adult who is sometimes a little stern is best for them; their instinct tells them whether they are loved or not, and from those whom they feel to be affectionate they will put up with whatever strictness results from genuine desire for their proper development. できるだけ丁寧にしていただけると嬉しいです。 用法や、構文の解説をよろしくお願いします。

• 英文解釈お願いします

There was a time when it was believed that because children were young and knew less,they were less intelligent,and therefore that the person responsible for raising them needs little intellect. There are ,indeed,still many people -even some who are responsible for education in this country-who hold the opinion that the more intelligent teachers should be reserved for older children,while those who are less intelligent would do quite well with young children. これの構造分析と訳お願いします

• 英語の長文の和訳をお願いします。

途中、(A)(B)がでてきますが、そこにはHowever,In fact,On the contrary,As a matter of courseのどれかがはいります。;とかでてくるので訳す順番など悩みます。極端に意訳ではなく、文法、熟語など大事なところを押さえつつ自然な文に訳してもらえると助かります。多くの回答、お待ちしています。  When couples get married they usually plan to have children.Sometimes,houever,a couple cannot have a child of their own.In the case,they may deside to adopt a child.(A),adoption is very common today.There are about sixty thousand adptions each year in the U.S.alone.Some people prefer to adopt infants;others adopt older children.Spme couples adopt children from their own countries;others adopt children from foreigh countries.Some people adopt children of their same rase,white,black,Asian;others adopt children of different races.In any case,they all adopt children for the same reason:they care about children,and want to give their adopted child a happy life.This includes a comfortable home,a loving family,and a good education.  Most adopted children know that they are adopted.However,many adopted children,or(B),have very little imformation about their biological mother and father.As a matter of fact,it is often very difficult for adoptees are usually not made public.The information is confidential,so no one can see it.This protects both adoptees and their natural parents.  Naturally,adopted children have different feelings about their birth parents.  Many adoptees want to search for them,but others do not.Jake,13,was adopted when he was only two and a half months old.He says,“I don´t think I´ll ever search for my birth mother.I might want to get some more facts,but I don´t feel I really want to go look.Maybe she would be awful and I´d just be disappointed.”Carla,who is 12,was adopted when she was four years old.Her adoptive parents also adopted another little girl.Carla says,“Sometimes my sister and I will talk.She says she doesn´t want to look for her birth mother,but I have mixed feelings.Sometimes I feel I want to look for her―but sometimes I don´t want to look for her at all because I´m scared of finding out what her reactions would be.I worry that she´ll have a whole new life and I would just be interfering with that new life.”Sue,who is 13,was adopted when she was a baby.She says,“I think adopted kids should be allowed to search whenever they´re ready.They need to know where they come from and what their medical history is.As soon as I searched and found the information I was looking for,I felt more worthwhile in the world.Beforehand,a part of me had always been missing.” 

• 自立するを英語で など

次の日本語を英語にしなさい、という問題で以下のことについてお聞きしたいことがあります。よろしくお願いします。 ↓ 「子供ができるだけ早く自立できるよう手助けすることは大切だ。しかし、これは、子供を手放したがらない多くの日本の母親にとっては難しい」解答例は一番下に書きました。 to be emotionally dependent on の部分の不定詞の副詞用法の意味がわからないのです。副詞用法だというのはわかります。また、(be) emotionally dependent on は「精神的に~に依存している」という意味。 解答例以外で私が考えたものです。間違っていると思います。 It is important to help your children live on their own as eary as thay can. However, it is believed that it is difficult to let go of your children, because there are many japanese mothers, who who are reluctant to.[unwilling to ] 自立するように手助けする は help your children become independent of your parents と考えました。 子供を手放すとは、give up childとも言うそうです refuse to do ~するのを嫌がる difficult that とは英語では言えません。 解答例 Helping children to learn to stand on their own (two) feel is important but seems to be difficult for most Japanese mothers, because they like thier children to be emotionally dependent on them. 質問ですが、また英語で書く、話すという場面で、「自立する」とどういえばいいですか?「子供を親が自立させる」とか、「親に依存しないようにがんばる」とか、よく使われる言葉だと思います。何を選んだらいいのかよく理解できていません。 スペルミスはないと思います。もしかしたら補足もあるかと思いますが、ご一緒に問題を考えていただけたら幸いです。

• 訳と文構造を教えていただけますか

what they were supposed eat ,would order the children to do so or tell them that they ought to eat it because it was good for them. Japanese mothers would ask their children a question,such as "How do you think it makes the man who grew these vegitablefor you to eat feel when you reject them?"Thus from a vegetables for you to eat feel when to do, while Japanese children are encouraged not only to consider other persons'feelings but also to contoral themselves as a result of their own considerate. もし可能であれば、訳のポイントを教えて下さい。 お願いいたします。