• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:If you know anyone who has visited)

Ask People About Their Impressions of a Country

このQ&Aのポイント
  • If you know someone who has visited a particular country, ask them about the impressions they formed during their stay.
  • Gathering feedback from people who have traveled to a specific country can provide valuable insights into the experiences and perceptions they had.
  • By asking individuals who have firsthand knowledge of a country, you can gain a better understanding of its unique qualities and the impact it had on them.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.1

If you know anyone もしあなたが誰かを知っていたら who has visited that particular country, 特定の国を訪ねたことがある ask him what impressions he formed どんな印象を彼が形成したかを聞きなさい。 during his stay. 彼の滞在中に もしあなたが特定の国を訪ねたことがある誰かを知っていたら、その人に滞在中(その国について) どんな印象を形成した(持った)かを聞きなさい。

moko0503
質問者

お礼

ああ!そういう構造だったんですね・・・! 理解できました、ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• He visited Paris during his stay in France.

次の2文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように、( )内に適当な1語を入れなさい。   (1)He visited Paris while he was staying in France. (2)He visited Paris ( ) his stay in France. このような問題があったのですが、理解出来ないところがあったので質問よろしいでしょうか。  答えは(during)となっていました。hisのところからの意味がよく分かりません。  最初は、「彼のフランスに滞在の間、彼はパリを訪問した」と、 変な文にしてしまいました。  なぜ所有格がくるのでしょうか。どなたか教えて頂けるとうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。    

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

During Weiland's formative years his musical influences were very diverse, he was a chameleon from the start. His first musical influence as a child was country music, listening to Hank Williams with his father in his car. He often credits his father for teaching him how to sing. In middle school John Lennon and David Bowie became two of his major influences along with R.E.M. At Edison High Scott met Corey Hickok while playing football, who turned him on to records by The Jam, Echo and the Bunnymen, Stiff Little Fingers, and The Buzzcocks. Scott also began to attend local Orange County punk rock shows seeing bands like Social Distortion during his teen years. Corey played guitar, and he and Scott quickly formed a postpunk band called Awkward Positions. The two eventually formed Soi-Distant. Soi-Distant featured Weiland, Corey Hickok on guitar, bassist Dave Stokes (Scott Tubbs at one point), keyboardist Britt Willits, and drummer Lonnie Tubbs.

• カンマの意味

My 22-year-old son, "Nick," spends most of his time playing video games. He was fired from several jobs last year because he stopped showing up. We had no idea. We finally kicked him out. It was the hardest decision of my life. He lived with various relatives and friends until he started lying to them about work. Nick is now at his father's, who lets him stay rent-free, contributing nothing. Nick is now at his father's, who lets him stay rent-freeはカンマがありますが、あるとないのとではどう意味が違ってくるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 適切な動詞を教えてください

適切な動詞を教えてください 1(See) from a distance ,the huge rock looked like a human face. 2Not (know) what to say , he remained silent. 3(See) him before, I could find him immediately. 4Generally (speak) , Japan is a very populous country. 5He was driving along ,(him) his favorite songs. 6Kate was angry , her arms (cross). 7(Laugh) at by his classmates , he became silent. よろしくお願いします

• もしもじゃないif do you know if

do you know if any of your other shops have it in stock? この中でつかわれている if は~かどうかという訳でいいんですか?

• family dynamic

With the recent events that have occurred across the country involving mass killings, this has prompted me to ask a question. What do you do if you know someone you think could end up in the news involved in a mass killing? What do you do with those gut feelings? I know someone who has prompted me and others to think, "This guy is a ticking time bomb." This particular person is still a child, but one who displays many signs of being severely troubled. His parents don't seem concerned, but many of us on the outside of this family dynamic think this child has serious issues and could potentially end up committing a horrible crime. family dynamicとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• resources

My eldest son is a 33-year-old heroin addict and has been since he was 19. It’s a horrible addiction, and at his lowest point last year he stole over $30,000 from his grandmother (my mother). Now he’s in jail facing felony charges. I’ve visited him twice, and he seems clean, which makes me happy, but my problem is that my mother wants me to help him when he gets out, and I don’t see how I can. He’s been “clean” so many times before, and he’s stolen from almost all of his family members, and I just don’t know how to trust him again. I also don’t know how long his sentence will be. He can’t stay with me; I live in a small loft with no doors and I’m very private. I let him stay once before when he was clean, but he thought I was too strict. I’m getting a lot of pressure to help him get back on his feet, and I’m being berated for not supporting him in his “time of need.” I don’t want him to be released with nowhere to go, however. I can’t afford to help him get an apartment, though my mother thinks I should. Am I a terrible parent for saying no? We live in Texas, where there are not many affordable resources. ここでのresourcesとは何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和文英訳の添削をお願いします

2007年の東北大学の英語の過去問です 訪れた異国の印象を語ろうとするとき、私がまず思い浮かべるのは食べ物でも建物でもなく、私が言葉を交わした人の顔であり、考え方である。そこに何があったかより、そこに誰がいたかをまず考える。 この文を、僕は↓のように英訳しました When I talk about impressions of a foreign country which once I visited, what hits on me first is not foods or buildings, but a person who had conventions with me or the way he thinks. I think first who was there, next I think what there were. どこか文法的な誤り、または内容的に不自然な点がありましたら、教えてくださいm(__)m

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband and I have been married for 11 years. My first husband died, and my grown children love "Davis" as a father. Davis is a wonderful man who took care of his kids when they were little, while his wife moved them around the country to follow a married man with whom she was having an affair. A bitter divorce followed, after which his ex turned the children against him. turned the children against himはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 下記の英文の和訳をお願いします。

In the examples I'm thinking of the person continues to behave in what most people would agree is a normal manner, but one so remote from his old self that he appears, to those who know him, to be someone else entirely.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Macbook Air M1/MacOS13からDCP-J926NのDVDレーベル印刷方法について教えてください。また、スマホからのレーベル印刷も知りたいです。
  • iprint&scanアプリをインストールしましたが、プリントとスキャンのアイコンしか表示されません。何か操作が間違っているでしょうか。
  • DCP-J926Nのレーベル印刷に関するトラブルやエラーの詳細を教えてください。
回答を見る