英文問題についてのアドバイス | お婆さんへの手紙

このQ&Aのポイント
  • お婆さんへの手紙での英文問題についてアドバイスをする
  • 手紙の内容について、主語の選び方について不安がある
  • アドバイス番組の司会者が答えるべき回答を参考にする
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文問題について教えてください。

英文問題について教えてください。 手紙で相談してきたお婆さんに相談番組の司会がアドバイスをした。 その司会になったつもりで答えなさい。 Q1:Should I correct his mistakes and send the letter back to him? A: No, ( ) shouldn’t. Q2:Should I say anything to his parents about the education?  A: No, ( ) shouldn’t. Q3:Should I ignore the mistakes?  A: Yes, ( ) should. という問題で答え方は分かったのですが,主語の部分をどうするべきかで悩んでいます。 この場合は普通にyouと入れていいのでしょうか? それとも対面している訳ではないのでher等にするべきでしょうか? 教えてくださいよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • arasara
  • ベストアンサー率13% (377/2789)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 質問の主旨(なぜ分からないのか)がよく分からないのですが、 「わたしは~すべきでしょうか?」とお婆さんが尋ねているので、 「あなたは~すべき(ではない)」と司会が答えて問題ないのでは? つまりyouを使うということです。 ちなみに、sheを使うなら、 I (do not) think she should... のようになると思います。

nayuki214
質問者

お礼

有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の問いの解決策を英文で考えて頂きたいです

Dear Agony Aunt: My mother drives me crazy. She always meddles in my affairs. I want to pierce my ears, but she tells me I shouldn't do it. I'd like to dye my hair, but this is also forbidden. she says I should do what my parents say until I'm twenty. What do you think I should do? この英文に対する解答を英文10行程度で考えて頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文問題

疑問詞+to+動詞の原形を使った文に直して下さい。 1They didn't know which they should take. 2She didn't know which one she should buy. 3Do you know what you should do with it? 4I was wondering how I could get to the town. I wonder~で始まる文に直して下さい。 1あの車は誰のものだろう。 2彼はいつここへ来たのだろう。 3彼女は英語を話せるのだろうか。 4彼らはなぜ東京を去ったのだろう。 5この塔の高さはどのくらいあるのかな。

• 英文チェックしてください

1 In my opinion, the company shouldn’t have taken an action such a way to increase the company’s revenue 2 She shouldn’t have said such a dirty word to him because he was upset with it after all. 3 I should not have entered to the university that is worthless. 1 If I had studied harder, I could have passed the exam. 2 I could have been possible to study abroad if I had been born in rich family. 3 I might have been to the office on time, if I had left my house 5 minutes earlier this mooring.

• 英文問題を解いてくれる方!!

英文問題を解いてくれる方、答えを教えてください!!!!! Active to Passive Put the transitive verb into the passive voice. Don't mention the agent unless it seems necessary. 1 This used to be number 13, but now I see that someone has crossed out '13' and written'12A' underneath. 2 You mustn't move this man; he is too ill. You'll have to leave him here. 3 They searched his house and found a number of stolen articles. 4 Nobody has used this room for ages. 5 They took him for a Frenchman, his French was so good. 6 You should have taken those books back to the library. 7 They brought the children up in Italy. 8 They have taken down the For Sale notice, so I suppose they have sold the house. 9 Someone broke into his house and stole a lot of his things. 10 We have warned you. 11 A lorry knocked him down. 12 They returned my keys to me; someone had piked them up in the street. 13 We had to give the books back; they did not allow us to take them home. 14 You shouldn't leave these documents on the desk. You should lock them up. 15 They handed round coffee and biscuits. 16 They have tried other people's schemes. Why have they never tried my scheme? です!!!!!! よろしくお願いします!!!!!

• 英文について

A man will never change his mind if he has no mind to change. この文を A man won't change his mind if he hasn't mind to change. としたら、意味・ニュアンスが変わってしまうのでしょうか?

• should would の違い

should と would の以下の用法の違いについてよく理解できない点があります。 以下文法書からの抜粋です。 A: Shall I tell Chris what happened? B: No, I wouldn't say anything. (= I wouldn't say anything in your situation) (English Grammar in Use U36-Aより) You can use I should... / I shouldn't... to give somebody advice. For example: ・'Shall I leave now?' 'No, I should wait a bit.' Here, I should wait = I would wait if I were you, I advise you to wait. (English Grammar in use U34-Fより) この用法において、should と would の違いがよくわかりませんでした。 感覚として、I should = I would にadviseの意味が加わったものという感じがするのですが、はっきりとしません。 この用法の意味の解釈のしかたについて、詳しい方ご説明お願いします。

• ( )内から適切な語を選ぶ問題です。宿題

( )内から適切な語を選ぶ問題です。 (1)There (used to/would) be a movie theater around here. (2)My father (used to/would) have a record Player. (3)My sister (is used to/used to) getting up early. (4)He (is used to/used to) be a professional soccer player. (5)He (cannot/may/ought) have studied abroad. His English is perfect. (6)You (ought to/shouldn't/cannot) have bought the tickets. I already had some. (7)You (need not/ought not/might not) have come so early. (8)Aさん.I'm sorry you couldn't come to the concert last night. Bさん.I heard it was great. I (might/must/should) have gone with you. ご回答宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語の問題

1:She proposed that a doctor()be called in immdiately. (1)would (2)should (3)could (4)ought 2:I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late. Well,he()his train or maybe he overslept. (1)might have missed (2)might miss (3)should have missed (4)should miss 3:It's not very important. We might()forget about it. (1)as much (2)as possibly (3)as quickly (4)as well 4:Before marriage she made him agree that he ()never break his promises. (1)could (2)shouldn't (3)would (4)wouldn't ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします

• I shouldn't dream of disturbing him.

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=190061 この質問のなかでA90six さんが 'I shouldn't dream of disturbing him' - the should seems almost laughably old-fashioned. といっていますが、この shouldn't はどうして古風に聞こえるんでしょうか? また、ここでの should は simple future か intention のどちらでしょうか?

• 英文の言い換え問題です!

英文の言い換え問題です! 1)My mother requested that I go shopping. →My mother (requested) (me) (to) (go) (shopping). 2)He saw the cat run out of the kitchen. →The cat was seen (it) (runs) out of he kitchen by him. 3)He told me that I should read the paragraph aloud. →He told () () () the paragraph aloud. 4)The parents made their sons paint the fence white. →Their sons () () () (paint) the fence (write) (by) the parents. 5)My parents permitted me to drive their car. →My parents () () () their car. 6)You are very kind to help me. →It is very kind (to) (you) () help me. 空欄が多いです。すみません;; 回答解説よろしくお願いします。