• ベストアンサー

これはどういう意味ですか?-

これはどういう意味ですか?- It’s a not something external, though there is something you can perceive.

• mai39
  • お礼率0% (0/84)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • t_ptp3
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1/2)
回答No.1

日本語に訳せということですかね? そしたら、 「それのもの、あなたが知覚できることがありますが、何か外部であることのものでない。」 らしいです。 英語を訳することが出来る、サイトがありますよ★

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/

関連するQ&A

• この英文の意味を教えて下さい!

If you don't like me, it's not my fault. There's CLEARLY something wrong with you.

• このSomethingの使い方あってますか?

例をあげます。 A:Do you like dancing? B:I don't know.I have never danced before. A:Why not? B:It's not something I usually do. うーんなんだかうまく言えませんが・・この場合はあえて日本語で言うと「(ダンスをした事がないのは)それは私が普段やるようなタイプの事じゃない」っていう感じでしょうか。あと A:What do you mean? B:No,never mind.It's not something I have to say right now. ・・この場合もやはり「気にしないで、今すぐ言わなきゃいけないような事じゃないから」って感じのつもりです。 多分以前人がsomethingをこんな風に使っているのを見たか聞いたかしたんだと思いますが、文法でこういうのは習ってないのでちょっと不安です。 あと似た様な質問になりますが、Itを主語?として使う場合ってありますよね。 It is a wonderful dayとかIt is meとか。 以下は私がいつもびびりながらぼそっと使ってみてる言い回しですが・・somethingもこんな風に使ってますがあってますか? A:Why are you so irritated? B:My friends are ignoring me. A:Oh it's not like they are trying to pick on you.It's just that they've been so busy with school. とか・・笑 It's not something you can complain about.とかIt's something you love to do.とか。考え方あってますか???

• 英語の意味を教えてください。

次のB. "It's a daunting task to get your shit together"はどう訳したらいいでしょうか? A: The way we think you get peace is by resolving all your external problems, but there's unlimited external problems. So the only way to actually get peace is on the inside by giving up this idea of problems, B: It’s a daunting task to get your shit together.

• この”as” はどいう意味?

ここでの ”as” はどいう意味で使われていますか? 私は、下記のどちらかかなと考えています。 よろしくお願いします。 (1) "so (とても)"の意味でbad を修飾しているのかな考えていますが、辞書で調べてもそういう使い方は見つかりませんでした。 (2)as bad (as ~ )の()の中が省略されている? Though the medical community says Vitamin C does not help prevent colds, there is definitely some proof that it helps keep them from being as bad. --補足-- 【前後の文】 While there is no actual cure for the common cold, Dr. Mishori says there are still a few things you can do to help reduce its duration and intensity. Though the medical community says Vitamin C does not help prevent colds, there is definitely some proof that it helps keep them from being as bad. “So if you catch a cold and on day one you start taking about two grams of 【出展】 VOA:http://www.voanews.com/english/news/health/Think-You-Know-All-About-the-Common-Cold--Think-Again-120059924.html

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と値引きの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have created a code for you, you can use the code “AAAA” and it’s valid for anytime you spend over $20, you can use it anytime, this is a special pricing for you. If you want you can purchase it and we can start the order, as for the shipping, we can refund it back if you decide to use your own shipping company, we can also see if we can find a cheaper rate than our retail site and if we can I can refund you back the difference. Please let me know if this works and also if there is anything else I can do for you, thank you for your order

• ここでのsomethingの意味はなんですか?

荷物を運んだベルボーイに対して お客がHere is a little something for you. で、訳が、少ないですがどうぞ。となっています。 ここのsomethingは何か意味があるんでしょうか? はいチップをどうぞという感じには言わないんでしょうか。 お願いします

• a goodの意味

高校の英語の教科書にある、次のa goodをどう訳したらいいのか分かりません、教えてくださいませんか。 Obvioously,it is important to know the price of something when you buy it. However, there are many things to consider in the total price of a good or service.(ココです。)Often, the price is not always immediately known.  a good じゃなくて、goods(商品)という語なら意味が通じると思うんですが、単数形だと善とか長所、等の意味しか辞書には見あたりません。適切な訳をお願いします。

• この英文の意味

以下の文の意味についてです。 No one can read your Python program and say, “That’s a nice little program you have there. It would be too bad if something happened to it.” " "内のyou have thereやif something happened to itの言いたいことがいまいち理解できません。そのまま直接日本語に訳しても違和感が出ます。 出典:https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/introducing-python/9781449361167/ch01.html

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫があるか質問したら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 we finally tracked 2 down for you and it’s actually a better size than our previous one. I can keep the price at $9.99 and the shipping of all will be $5 if you are interested please let me know, I have sent you the invoice and gave you 50% off the price. The cost of shipping is a bit higher since it’s just those items. I can also put the AAA online and you can add it to another order, but it would delay this AAA and the rest of the order since I need a couple of days to send it to our warehouse. If it’s cheaper I can refund you back the cost of the shipping if it is less but it’s high since it’s a smaller shipment. The new one is 2wx 3hx 2d cm and the original smaller one is 1wx 2h x 1d cm, everything else is the same, it’s a really nice AAA and nearly sold out in most places.

• 訳せません…

全然訳せません・・・ 大まかなでいいので どういう内容なのか教えてください。 お願いします。 "How come no one stays the same It feels like I'm a primitive How come no one tells me what is right or what is wrong Things I thought were reliable slipped out between my fingers" You said as if you lost everything But man it's just all good There's nothing in our hands How can it be such a big deal As you said this is not a perfect day Our lives are on the edge Don't say better off alone though As you said this is not a perfect day But it's from the start isn't it "Maybe there's something going wrong It feels like I'm a hypocrite The world seems completely different from yesterday For some reason or other every coin has two sides" You said as if the world was against you But man it's just all good We never are the saints But we don't wanna hide There are many things that are out of our control Just don't lose your smile Though someone puts you down 'Cause that is what I love Give them the middle finger All we have to say is "We will never be like you"