• 締切済み

このようなメールがきたのですがなんてかいてあるかわかる人いませんか?

このようなメールがきたのですがなんてかいてあるかわかる人いませんか? This is an automated message from the ClickBank.com ticket system to confirm that this ticket has been created. Below is the most recent comment regarding this ticket. VENDOR: CREATED: 2010-04-30 02:09:26 AM Refund requested via email to refunds@clickbank.com -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You should receive an email response to tech support requests within 2 business days. Refunds and cancellations are processed within one business day (except if a product has been shipped, in which case refunds and cancellations are processed within 7 business days). You may return to this ticket at any time to check for a reply, to further comment on your ticket, or to close the ticket should you no longer need assistance. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- View, respond, or change the status of this ticket by clicking on the link below: http://www.clickbank.com/viewTicket.htm?key=01.AB0B54B423AA23D60EEC7EB158AB8974C38E9C63FE2C26F879272896E04E35A73A665F7D8EB7ACADC77FE26088342857BAF45B16 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TICKET INFORMATION Ticket Number: 1277726 Creation Date: 04/30/2010 2:09 AM PDT Ticket Type: REFUND Ticket Status: OPEN Reason Selected: refunds@clickbank.com -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PURCHASE INFORMATION Order Number: XE8MNCGM Order Date: 04/16/2010 6:50 AM PDT Customer Name: NAOKI KANEMOTO Customer Email: naokikanemoto2226@yahoo.co.jp Product: SaleHoo Wholesale Directory Membership Product ID: 18 Vendor's Site: http://www.salehoo.com/learn-more -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ALL COMMENTS ---------- VENDOR: CREATED: 2010-04-30 02:09:26 AM Refund requested via email to refunds@clickbank.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数11

みんなの回答

noname#228007
noname#228007
回答No.2

これはこのチケットが作成されたと確認するClickBank.comチケットシステムからの自動メッセージです。 以下に、このチケットに関して最新のコメントがあります。 業者: 作成される: 2010年4月30日の午前2時9分26秒 refunds@clickbank.com へのメールで要求された還付 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- あなたは、2営業日以内にテクニカル・サポート要求へのメール応答を受けることができます。 還付とキャンセルは1つの営業日(製品を出荷するかどうかと、7営業日以内にどの場合に還付とキャンセルを処理するかを除いた)以内に処理されます。 あなたは、いつでも回答がないかどうかチェックするためにこのチケットに戻ることができて、さらにあなたのチケットの上、または、チケットがそうするべきである閉鎖にコメントするために、もう支援を必要としません。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 以下のリンクの上に以下をクリックすることによって、このチケットの状態を見るか、反応するか、または変えてください。 http://www.clickbank.com/viewTicket.htm?key=01.AB0B54B423AA23D60EEC7EB158AB8974C38E9C63FE2C26F879272896E04E35A73A665F7D8EB7ACADC77FE26088342857BAF45B16 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- チケット情報 チケット番号: 1277726 作成日付: 04/30/2010の太平洋夏時間午前2時9分に、チケットは、以下をタイプします。 還付チケット状態: 開いている理由は選択しました: refunds@clickbank.com -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 購買情報 注文番号: XE8MNCGM 発注日: 04/16/2010の太平洋夏時間午前6時50分の顧客名: 直木KANEMOTO顧客メール: naokikanemoto2226@yahoo.co.jp 製品: SaleHooの大量のディレクトリ会員資格 製品ID: 18 業者のサイト: http://www.salehoo.com/learn-more -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- すべてのコメント ---------- 業者: 作成される: refunds@clickbank へのメールで要求された2010年4月30日の午前2時9分26秒Refund。

• ninoue
  • ベストアンサー率52% (1288/2437)
回答No.1

このようなメールのやり取りはしたことがないので正しくないかもしれませんが... まずメールをGoogleのサポートツール他で訳してみてください。 http://www.google.co.jp/ ==>言語ツール http://www.google.co.jp/language_tools?hl=ja このテキスト翻訳 の窓に英文メールをコピー、貼り付けして 翻訳ボタンをクリックしてください。 そうすると翻訳文が出ますので大体の所はわかると思います。 注文日:2010年4月16日は午前6時50分太平洋夏時間済み との文がありますが、日本時間に直すと  0650+0700(太平洋夏時間)==>ロンドン標準時==>+0900:日本時間==>2250 となると思います。 4月16日2250 頃メールアドレスを入力して注文(プログラム、データ等) あるいはそれに相当するような操作)をされたりされなかったでしょうか。 あるいは出会いサイト等メルアドを登録したサイトから漏れる事もあるかもしれません。 住所や銀行口座番号電話番号等が知られてなくて、メールアドレスが知られているだけであれば、気にせずに無視するようにしてください。 こちらからは返事等出さないようにしてください。 また、プログラムやデータ等で関係ないものは実行したり表示したりしないようにされたが良いと思います。 信頼度の低そうなサイトはできるだけ避けられたが良いと思います。 このサイトで質問される時、名前メルアド等は nameabcd, melad1234等と適当に変更されるのが良いと思います。 なおパソコンはウイルスチェック、OS、ブラウザ、メールソフトのアップデート等は確実にしてください。 何か問題があれば続いて質問してください。

関連するQ&A

• Amazonからの連絡が英語でよくわかりません

アメリカAmazonから去年キンドル買ったのですがその後に払い戻しがどうのメールが来たのですが 英語でいまいち語学が無いため翻訳とどうすればいいか、勝手ながらご相談したく思います Greetings from Amazon.com. We're writing to let you know we processed your refund of JPY*** for your Order ***-*******-*******. This refund is for the following item(s): Item: Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology [Includes USB Cable for Charging. For International Shipme Quantity: 1 ASIN: B***DZ*Y*Q Reason for refund: Export fee reduced Here's the breakdown of your refund for this item: Export Charge Refund: JPY*** We'll apply your refund to the following payment method(s): MasterCard Credit Card [ending with ****]: JPY*** Refunds typically complete within 10 business days and appear as a credit on your statement. Have questions about our refund policy? Visit our Help section for more information: http://www.amazon.com/refunds We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, 一部数字などは*で伏せさせていただきましたがよろしくお願い致します

• eBayからの知らないメール

私の職場のメールアドレス(公開されています)宛に、eBayを名乗る差出人から 次のようなメールが届きました。 原文はhtml形式で、差出人のアドレスや住所など一部は伏せています。 -------------------- 差出人:*********@ebay.com 件名:eBay Item Won! *******!! (Item #********) 本文 Dear buyer, You have agreed to purchase the following eBay item from ******** (*******- ******, ) on Aug-25-05 10:28:47 PDT: Payment instructions from seller: Buyer must contact me within 3 days after sale / paid in full within 7 days, or item will be relisted and appropriate feedback left. ***** Note: The seller has been sent a separate email to confirm this sale. --------------------- どうやらeBayのオークションで落札したから入札者に連絡せよ、支払いをせよ、 という内容のようです。 私はeBayのアカウントもないし、応札した覚えも全くありません。 本文最後に「売手からメールが送られている」とありますが、それは受信していません。 これはスパムメールなのでしょうか? 他の誰かが私のアカウントを勝手に使って応札したということでしょうか? 当面は無視しようと思っていますが、何か対応しておくべきなのでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英文メールの翻訳がわからず困っています。

通販サイトで注文をしたところ下記のような内容が来ました。 英語がわからないのですが、どなたか教えていただけますか? Dear customer, This email is from customer service team of www.focalprice.com. We regret that your order T2720209 has not been delivered for over seven days due to out of stock. We will be getting the item back in stock within 5 days. Would you like to continue waiting and we will ship it with top priority? Should we fail to get those in stock within this period, we'll notify you and propose for modification or cancellation. Please advice at your earliest convenience. Sincerely yours’ FocalPrice service team

• 英語翻訳、できる方、どうかお願いします。

We note that you have provided only a partial reimbursement for this order. In this situation, a partial reimbursement is not appropriate because it does not address the cause for which this claim was filed. We would advise you to reimburse the buyer appropriately. Please let us know what the refund status is as soon as possible so that we may resolve this claim. Please note that failure to respond to this email within three business days may result in a debit to your Amazon.com account. 翻訳機を使わずできるかた、どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください。

大体は分かるのですが、どなたか正確に翻訳していただけないでしょうか。お願いいたします。 Thank you for contacting the Universal Online Ticket Store. I've added in your request for a refund. Please allow the refund of $479.98, 7 to 10 business days to post to your account. For additional assistance, please contact a Representative via phone at 407 224 7840. Representatives will be available Monday through Saturday 7:30 am to 10 pm EST and Sunday 9:00 am to 9 pm EST.

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

自分で訳したのですが、もし意味を勘違いしているようなことがあるといけないので下記の和訳をよろしくお願いします。 Cancellation Protection - Overview Cancellation Protection enables you to cancel and rebook on Hostelworld.com as many times as you like, giving you the freedom to change your plans as you travel without losing your booking deposit. The following Terms & Conditions apply: Cancellation Protection is only valid for cancellations made within the Cancellation period set by the accommodation provider, in this case not later than 24 hours before the scheduled check-in date. Cancellations are only valid if processed online through your Hostelworld.com account. You can log-in to your account at www.hostelworld.com by clicking on the My Account Log-in at the top of the page. Cancellations by telephone or e-mail are not protected by cancellation protection. Cancellation credit will be applied to your account which is identified by the e-mail address used to process your initial booking. Credit cannot be applied to a booking made using a different e-mail address. Cancellation credit is only valid for bookings made online at www.hostelworld.com and must be used within 6 months from your cancellation date. In order to use cancellation credit simply onto www.hostelworld.com and make a booking using the same e-mail address. Your credit will automatically apply to your booking once you confirm the reservation. Credit may only be applied once; in the event of repeat cancellations you forfeit credit already used. Cancellation credit only applies to accommodation booking deposits; it cannot be used against other charges on Hostelworld.com including booking fees or other purchases. Cancellation Protection covers full booking cancellations only. If you cancel part of your booking, this will not be protected by Cancellation Protection.

• どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。

下記英訳を宜しくお願いいたします。 I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused . I see that a refund for order #******** was initiated by your Seller on September 01,2012 in the amount of GBP 8.14, and appears to be processing normally. This refund should be applied to your payment card within 4-6 business days. You should have received an e-mail informing you of this. In this case, a refund can be considered an order cancellation by the Seller. Whenever payment for a Seller order has been successfully submitted and then refunded, the order details will continue to appear in Your Account for your reference. When payment for an order is not completed, for example, if the credit card is declined, the cancelled order won’t appear in Your Account. If you have any further questions, please get in touch by replying to this e-mail. If you prefer to call us, we're available 7 days a week 06.00 to midnight, local UK time.

• Uniblueの製品を解約したくて手続きをしたのですが、相手からこのよ

Uniblueの製品を解約したくて手続きをしたのですが、相手からこのようなメールがきました。わたしは英語がからきしダメなので、下記の英文を翻訳してください。お願いします。 Thank you for contacting us for assistance. This is Jennifer from Uniblue Customer Support team. We have received your refund request for order 14614965 and require your acknowledgement of our Refund Terms and Conditions. Please reply within 7 days by return email to the following terms and conditions in order to continue processing your request. We will continue processing your refund for each product when you accept the following terms and conditions. Refund Terms and Conditions ======================== Customer understands and agrees that, prior to receiving a refund, Customer must take the necessary measures to delete and destroy the intellectual property licensed to Customer (for use under the terms of the Publisher's license agreement) for which Customer is seeking the refund. Customer represents and warrants that Customer has in fact rendered the product completely unusable by Customer, and that Customer has not made any copies of the product available to any other person. Customer further represents and warrants that Customer has not kept any back up or other copies of the product for any reason. Customer acknowledges that any continued use of the software product constitutes a willful copyright infringement on the part of Customer. By law, Customer may be liable for civil damages (including attorneys' fees) of up to 150,000 USD for each willful copyright infringement. Please advise by return email if you Accept or Decline the above. Please let me know should you require any further assistance. (Please reply to this email if you have any additional questions. N.B. : Do not send attachments totaling over 5MB in size or your email might not be received.) Sincerely, Jennifer

• 【翻訳お願いします】ebayの取引で困ってます。

落札した商品が届かないので、paypalで異議を提出した所、相手の方からメッセージが届きましたが、翻訳サイトにかけてもよくわからないので、翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 以下が相手の方からのメッセージです。 HI I have asked you to please send a email message this is needed to process claim. Once received I will refund. Hi Please do the following email message to (この部分には相手のかたのメールアドレスが記載されてます) Stating items not received along with your name. This is needed to file a insurance claim. I will do the following once email is received will refund within 72 hours. I will file a mail theft report with all postal inspectors. Any questions let me know.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

少し長いですが翻訳をお願いします。 海外のサイトで見つけたのですが、どうやら海外のAmazonで買い物をしたときに、あとで値段が下がった時は返金してくれるような内容だと思うのですが、自動翻訳だと少しわかりにくかったです。よろしくお願いします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Guys and girls This is my first post, i have read with interest all the posts and wish to give something back to those who didnt know this: Amazon offer a refund on the new price difference of a product bought from them within 30days, so if when you placed your order, a book (for example) and it was £19.99 when you bought it and 23 days later you check the site and its £9.99, email them and they WILL refund you the difference I received this email: i hope it helps, and sorry if most of you know this but for those who dont, here you go: Dear Customer Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. The discounts we offer for items on our website do vary from time to time. I've checked your order #%%%%%%%# and found that we now offer a greater discount on "??????????" than at the time you placed your order. We are only able to adjust the price of an order in instances where less than thirty days have passed between the date on which an order was dispatched and the time that an item is reduced in price on our site. I have therefore requested a refund of £17.89 GBP to your payment card. This amount reflects the difference between the price you were charged and the current discounted price. The refund should appear as a credit on your next bank statement. Completed refunds information can be viewed when you visit Your Account once you've received a confirmation e-mail from us. Under Where's My Stuff? click "Go" next to "Open and recently dispatched orders" and sign in with your e-mail address and password. The refund information will be visible at the bottom of the relevant order's summary page. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or concern this price change may have caused. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk. thank me if this has helped you, first post, be nice!!