• ベストアンサー

日本語で、英語的の未来完了式がありますか?例えば、次の英文AとB、どう

日本語で、英語的の未来完了式がありますか?例えば、次の英文AとB、どう和訳していいのですか? A:He will be having his lunch at 12:00 am tomorrow. B:He will have had his lunch by 12:00 am tomorrow. "明日の12時ごろ、彼はすでに昼ごはんを食べているでしょう"は上のAの意味ですか、それとも、Bの意味ですか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.4

A「He will be having his lunch at 12:00 am tomorrow.」 =12:00の時点で何をしてるかというと、ごはんを食べている真っ最中 B「He will have had his lunch by 12:00 am tomorrow.」 =12:00の時点で何をしているかというと、(ごはんを食べ終わって)飲食以外のことをしている状態 「明日の12時ごろ、彼はすでに昼ごはんを食べているでしょう」 =ご回答にもあるとおり、上記ABのどちらともとれる。 強いてAだと強調したいなら「明日の12時ごろ、彼はすでに昼ごはんを食べ始めているでしょう」 もしくは「明日の12時ごろ、彼は昼ごはんを食べているでしょう」と言う。 強いてBだと強調したいなら「明日の12時ごろ、彼はすでに昼ごはんを食べ終えているでしょう」と言う。 ……となります。

viclynn
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました、やはり多い違いがありますよね日本語と英語は、これからいろいろ注意しないといけませんね。

その他の回答 (3)

• rojo131
  • ベストアンサー率34% (82/236)
回答No.3

“明日の12時ごろ、彼はすでに昼ごはんを食べているでしょう”は、AとBどちらにも取れると思います。 文脈によって、「~している」が「~してしまっている」(動作の完了)を指すことってありますよね。 例: 「湊かなえの『告白』、文庫本が出たから買ったんだ。貸してあげようか?」 「それ、もうとっくに読んでいるよ」 「ああ、読んだの」 「そう。単行本が出たときにね」 (これは過去完了ですが、「~している」が動作の完了を表している例として) 今回、「食べる」という動作がある程度時間的に幅のある動作なので、判断がつきにくいのではないか?と思います。 確実にBだと分かる言い方は“明日の12時ごろ、彼はすでに昼ごはんを済ませているでしょう”かな。 “明日の12時ごろ、彼はすでに昼ごはんをとり始めているでしょう”ならAの意味で伝わるけれど、どちらも意訳っぽいといえば意訳っぽいですね。 完了の時制って、日本語ではあまり意識しないと思います。 だから訳しにくいと言うか、ピッタリくる日本語を見つけにくいんじゃないでしょうか。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

Bですね。「すでに」がありますから  「ている」には、進行形の意味(1)と、「完了した状態」の意味(2)があります。 (1)彼は今さかんに水を飲んでいます (2)彼は二日前に死んでいます (1)の意味では「すでに」が使えません。ですからBの意味です。

• DIooggooID
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1730/6405)
回答No.1

A です。    Bの場合、食事は済んでしまっている状況を表す意になります。 

関連するQ&A

• 英語:未来完了について教えてください。

By midnight, he will have been unconscious for 24 hours. 上記文、he will be unconscious for 24 hours. は誤りでなぜ 未来完了にしなくてはいけないのでしょうか。 ご教示お願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

・At first glance, this story is about the lesson of a children having acted innocently and honestly, and being praised for it by his father. ・The child having cut down a tree can be seen to symbolize the act of civilizing the wilderness into the New World. ・While George destroyed what his father treasured, it was more important to his father that he confessed it honestly.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

He was fifty years old when I was born, and a "Mr.Mom" long before anyone had a name for it. I didn`t know why he was home instead of Mom, but I was young and the only one of my friends who had their dad around. I considered myself very lucky. He always had my lunch ready for me when I came home - usually a peanut butter sandwich that was shaped for the season. My favorite was at Christmas time. The sandwich would be covered lightly with green sugar and cut in the shape of a tree. As I got a little older and tried to gain my independence, I wanted to move away from those "childish" signs of his love. But he wasn't going to give up. In high school and no longer able to go home for lunch, I began taking my own bag lunch. Dad would get up a little early and make it for me. I never knew what to expect. The outside of the bag might be covered with his drawing of a mountain scene (this became his trademark) or a heart with the words "Dad and Angie" written in the center. Inside there would be a napkin with that same heart or an "I love you." Many times he would write a joke or a riddle. He always had some silly saying to make me smile and let me know that he loved me.

• 次の英文の日本語訳をお願いします

It was a very demanding hike and we were very pleased that he hiked the trail like he had been doing it all his life. ホストファミリーが息子を登山に連れて行ってくれました 結構きつい行程だったようですが・・・ like~以下が特にわかりません よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文を日本語に訳して、()に入る文も答えてください

When he was a little boy, George Washington was given a hatchet for his birthday. Eager to try his shiny new tool, George went out and practiced chopping on one of his father`s cherry trees. When the tree was found dead, George was asked by his father ( 1 ). "I can`t tell a lie, Pa; you know I can`t tell a lie. I cut it with my hatchet." Instead of being angry, George`s father was delighted by his son`s honesty. "Run to my arms, you dearest boy," he cried, and then embraced his son. This is the story almost all Americans know about George Washington. On the face of it, it is merely a children`s tale with a moral message: it is good to tell the truth. ( 2 ), for some reason, this seemingly simple story has become one of the myths that hold Americans together. ・(1) (1)why he had told him a lie (2)how to cut his cherry tree (3)if he had done it (4)what he had used to cut his cherry tree ・(2) (1)Therefore (2)However (3)Indeed (4)As a result

• 英語を日本語に訳してほしい

ある男の子が歌っていたんですが英語で分かりません 。よかったら日本語に訳してほしいです。お願いします Suitcase packed with allhis things Car pulls up,the doorbell rings He don't want to go He thought he' d found his home But with Circumstances he can't change Waves goodbye as they pull away From the life he's known For the last seven months or so She said we found the man who looks like you Who cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A ramble in his younger days He knew he made a few mistakes But he swore he would have been there Had he known it Son we think we found your dad in Oklahoma Amillion thoughts raced through his mind What's his name what's he like and will he be Anything like the man in his dreams She could see the questions in his eyes Whispered "don't be scared my child I'll let you know, What we know About the man we found, he looks like you And cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A rambler in his younger days He knew he' d made a few mistakes But he swore he would' ve been there Had he known it You always said that this was something that you wanted Son it's time to meet you Dad in Oklahoma One last turn he held his breath 'Til they reached the fifth ho use on the left And as they pulled into the drive A man was waiting there outside Who wiped the worry from his eyes Smiled and took his hand And he said I'm the man who looks like you who cried because I never knew About that boy in pictuves that they showed me A rambler in my younger days I knew I made a few mistakes But I swear I would have been there had I known it Never again will you ever bealone Son welcome to your home in Oklahoma

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Ieyasu was always simple and frugal in his own habits, his only entertainment being hawking. He was notoriously careful with money, and there is a story that when he accidentally discovered that his ladies-in-waiting did not eat many vegetables if they were well salted, he promptly instructed his cook to make their dishes as salty as possible. Yet, as the years drew on, the retired shogun wished to establish a reputation for benevolence, although this attitude did not extend to Hideyori. If benevolence means a good-natured regard for people in general, despite a lack of strong ties with particular individuals, a willingness to see other points of view, and a desire to work with others and not against them, then Ieyasu was benevolent. During his last few weeks on earth the old man completed long-standing arrangements to have himself deified, perhaps hoping to continue even after death the ‘watching brief’ he had come to exercise during life. If he does indeed live on as some sort of kindly, protective spirit among the cool huge cedars and clear mountain streams of his shrine at Nikkou he will have had the reward of seeing his descendants preside for centuries over a peaceful and generally prosperous society, and the further satisfaction of knowing that the end of Tokugawa greatness was not altogether unworthy of its beginnings.

• 節の入った文のif

a) If it is fine tomorrow, we'llgo on a picnic. b) I wonder if he will come on time today.  a)文について「ifの副詞節内では未来の意味でも現在形を使う。」  b)文について「ifの名詞節、未来の意味の場合は未来系を使う。」という 説明がそれぞれあるのですが、この副詞節、名詞節の区別が今ひとつわかりません。なぜ a)ではis b) では willになるのか、教えてください。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The Battle of Penang occurred on 28 October 1914, during World War I. It was a naval action in the Strait of Malacca, in which the German cruiser SMS Emden sank two Allied warships. At the time, Penang was part of the Straits Settlement, a British Crown colony. Penang is an island off the west coast of Malaya, now the present day Malaysia. It is only a short distance from the mainland. The main town of Penang, George Town, is on a harbor. In the early months of the war, it was heavily used by Allied naval and merchant vessels. Shortly after the outbreak of the war, the German East Asia Squadron left its base in Tsingtao, China. The squadron headed east for Germany, but one ship, the light cruiser SMS Emden under Lt. Commander Karl von Müller was sent on a solitary raiding mission. At about 04:30 on 28 October, the Emden appeared off the George Town roads to attack the harbour defenses and any enemy vessels she might find there. Captain von Müller had disguised his ship by rigging a false smoke stack, which made the Emden resemble the British cruiser HMS Yarmouth (1911). Once he had entered the harbor, however, he ran up the Imperial German naval ensign and revealed his identity to one and all. He then launched a torpedo at the Imperial Russian protected cruiser Zhemchug, following it up with a salvo of shells which riddled the ship. As the Zhemchug struggled to return fire, von Müller launched a second torpedo. It penetrated the Zhemchug's forward magazine, causing as explosion that sank the Russian warship. Casualties among the Zhemchug's crew of 250 amounted to 88 dead and 121 wounded. The old French cruiser D'Iberville and the French destroyer Fronde by now had opened fire on the Emden, but both were wildly inaccurate and von Müller simply ignored them as he turned to leave the harbour unharmed. While stopping to try to pick up a harbour pilot, he met the French destroyer Mousquet, returning from a patrol. Caught by surprise, French ship was quickly sunk by the German cruiser's guns. The Zhemchug had been tied up in a state of non-readiness while her captain, Cmdr. Baron I. A. Cherkassov, went ashore that night to visit his wife (some accounts say his mistress). The keys for the ship's magazine had been taken ashore and no lookouts had been posted. The Battle of Penang ペナンの海戦

• 英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

こんばんは。 英語を日本語に翻訳して欲しいです! Sykhe and the White Horse(スーホと白い馬)からです。 (1)As he played,Sukhe remembered happy times with the white horse and the sadness of his death. (2)His white horse spoke to him,"Do not cry for me.  Use my bones,use my skin to make an instrument,and I will always be by your side." (3)Sukhe made a wonderful instrument called a morin khuur――a horse guitar. (called a morin khuur=馬頭琴と呼ばれている) (4)Everyone came to listen when he played his morin khuur. 4つあるんですが、よろしくお願いします!!