英文の訳を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語の教科書の一部でわからないとこがあるので、訳を教えてください。
  • 訳がわからない箇所は次の5つです:(1)but it wasn`t always like that (2)becuse he was attracted to the connection with the audience (3)‘thanks to my performances’he says ‘i can communicate directly with people’ (4)tezuka explains that audiences react differently in different countries. (5)‘in japan peple watch me like they are watching tv’
  • 質問者が英語の教科書の一部でわからない箇所を教えて欲しいという質問です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文の訳教えてください

英語の教科書の一部でわからないとこがあるので教えてください (1)but it wasn`t always like that (2)becuse he was attracted to the connection with the audience (3)‘thanks to my performances’he says ‘i can communicate directly with people’ (4)tezuka explains that audiences react differently in different countries. (5)‘in japan peple watch me like they are watching tv’ この5つがわからないので訳がわかるかた教えてください(*_*)

noname#110002
noname#110002
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

こんばんわ。 (1)しかし、それは、必ずしも、そのようではなかった。 (2)というのは、彼は、観客との関わりに魅力を感じたからである。 (3)「私の演奏では」彼は言う...「私は人々と直接対話することが可能である。」 (4)手塚は説明する。「観客は、異なる国では、異なる反応をする。」 (5)「日本では、人々は、テレビを見ているかのように、私を見守る。」 (2)のthanks to 「のために」の意味ですが、上のように訳しました。

関連するQ&A

• 訳をお願いします。

In a live show I can make the music come alive and I can communicate my feelings with the audience. 訳をお願いします。the music come alive の部分はどう訳するのがいいんでしょうか。

• 英文解釈の添削をお願いします

The wish to make something, always perhaps the great conscious concern of the artist, is a constant, independent of time. The things that do change are his attitude to the spoken and written word, the kind of the things he is interested in or capable of perceiving, and the kind of audience with whom he wants to communicate. ひょっとしたらいつも芸術家が大いに意識的に関心をもっている何かをつくりたいという願望は絶え間のない時間と関係のないものである。 本当に変えるものは話し言葉や書き言葉への彼の手段や態度、そして彼が興味がある、あるいは知覚できるようなものや、彼が意思疎通をしたいと思うような観衆である。

• 英文(インタビュー)の訳について

映画関係者へのインタビューを扱った、シャドーイングの教材で勉強をしています。その中でどうしても旨く訳せないというか、うまく呑み込めない箇所があるので、質問させていただきます。文章の前後もあった方が良いかと思い、とりあえずセクションの英文を全て下記に記入し、記載されていた訳も書き込みました。分からない箇所はエマワトソンが最後の方で言っている「he gave us a lot of freedom with ,with um…with that as well」の「with that as well」の部分です。as wellを辞書でも調べましたが「その上」とか「同様に」とか書かれていて、文に当てはめてもしっくりきません。thatも何を指しているのか・・?自分なりに考えて、“as well”が“その上”でthatが“撮影”の事を言ってるとすると単純に「その上、撮影では」ってことかな?それとも「撮影では良かったことに… 」ってことかな?とも思いましたが、私自身英語やり直し組みで、そんなに英語のスキルは高くなく、はっきりと分かりません。教えていただければ有難いです。 Q ; Were you able to teach Alfonso anything about your character? Emma Watson : Yeah , actually one of the first…one of the first thing that he…he did when we first met him was asked us to write an essay about our character uh…not just to help us but also to help…to help him to kind of uh…,see the character through our eyes. And he,he also ,he gave us a lot of freedom with ,with um…with that as well,which was really good. 質問;自分の演じるキャラクターについてキュアロン監督に何か教える事ができましたか? エマワトソン;ええ。初めて会ったとき、監督はまず私たちに、自分の演じるキャラクターについての作文を書くようにと言ったの。私たち自身の為だけでなく、私たちの目から見たキャラクターを監督に知ってもらうのに役立つようにね。それと監督は私たちにとても自由にやらせてくれて….本当によかった。

• two months and change in

Now, I’m in a new relationship, two months and change in, with someone who tells me often that he loves spending time with me, REALLY loves sex with me, is really attracted to me, all that business. two months and change inのtwo months inは2ヶ月目ということですよね?changeは何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文の訳が分かりません

英文の訳が分かりません The thing that he was about to do was to open a diary. this was not illegal (nothing was illegal, since there were no longer any laws ), but if detected it was reasonably certain that it would be punished by death, or at least by twenty-five years in a forced-labour camp. Winston fitted a nib into the penholder and sucked it to get the grease off. The pen was an archaic instrument, seldom used even for signatures, and he had procured one,furtively and with some difficulty, simply because of a feeling that the beautiful creamy paper deserved to be written on with a real nib instead of being scratched with an ink-pencil. Actually he was not used to writing by hand. Apart from very short notes, it was usual to dictate everything into the speak-write, which was of course impossible for his present purpose. He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote April 4th, 1984 この英文を全訳してもらえるとありがたいです

• 次の英文の訳を教えてください!!

・Whether it be in politics or voluntary organizations, successful people show the public their willingness to give and to volunteer, and the lack of such spirit would instead prpve them inappropriate to be social leaders. ・Other than a few tense moments of excitemwnt or silence, the audience is generally more relaxed. ・Because of this huge investment,he was given the nickname "Dice-K", a play on words with how the team threw dice and the letter K, a symbol in baseball that stands for a strikeout. .・Happy enthusiasm mixed with toughness can even be seen in the name of the Major League team Nomo played for first, the Los Angeles Dodgers. ・Just as a ball that flies out of the ballpark is outside the range of the field,something that costs above the budget gose beyond what was planned.

• 英文を御訳し願います。

The question is how limited beings like ourselves can alter their conception of the world so that it is no longer just the view from where they are but in a sense a view from nowhere, which includes and comprehends the fact that the world contains beings which possess it, explains why the world appears to them as it does prior to the formation of that conception, and explains how they can arrive at the conception itself. 上記英文を御訳し願います。

• 英文の訳が分かりません

英文の訳が分かりません But it had also been suggested by the book that he had just taken out of the drawer. it was a peculiarly beautiful book. its smooth creamy paper, a little yellowed by age, was of a kind that had not been manufactured for at least forty years past. He could guess, however, that the book was much older than that. He had seen it lying in the window of a frowzy little junk-shop in a slummy quarter of the town ( just what quarter he did not now remember ) and had been stricken immediately by an overwhelming desire to possess it. party members were supposed not to go into ordinary shops ( ‘dealing on the free market ’, it was called), but the rule was not strictly kept, because there were various things such as shoelaces and razor blades which it was impossible to get hold of in any other way. He had given a quick glance up and down the street and then had slipped inside and bought the book for two dollars fifty. At the time he was not conscious of wanting it for any particular purpose He had carried it guiltily home in his briefcase. Even with nothing written in it, it was a com-promising possession この英文を全訳してもらえるとありがたいです。

• 英文の訳お願いします!

John Chapman was one of the oddest characters ever seen on the American frontier. He was born in 1774 in Leominster, in central Massachusetts, and died in 1845 at Fort Wayne, Indiana. When he was still a boy he became very interested in apple trees. Apples were greatly prized everywhere, and especially on the frontier. Every settler had as large an different ways. Young Chapman thought of planting apple seeds over the frontier wilderness so young trees would be ready for the settlers when they arrived. With great leader bags filled with apple seeds which he secured at cider mills, he was soon a familiar figure in frontier regions that are now Ohio and Indiana. Early in his career he received the nickname Johnny Appleseed. He aroused attention wherever he appeared. He was usually barefoot and tattered. He sometimes slept in some settler's cabin, but always on the floor. Often he spent the night in the woods under a tree, or if the weather was stormy or cold, in a hollow log if he could find one. He tried never to injure any living thing, not even a mosquito or fly or rattlesnake. Once when he was traveling with an Indian friend, a rattlesnake bit him on the hand, and the Indian promptly killed the Snake. But Johnny chided him for treating so cruelly one of God's lovely creatures. The Indians regarded him as such a peculiar fellow that they molested him, even during wars with the settlers. Stories told by and about Johnny Appleseed are widespread. Books and plays have been written about him, and many poems and jingles have had him as their subject.

• 英文の訳をお願いします!

英文の訳をお願いいたします! During his 2004-2005 around-the-world voyage, Horie talked with children at some elementary schools in Japan by satellite telephone. On one occasion, some children looked at the stars in a planetarium while Horie explained how they really looked. On another, he talked with other children about the environment. He was happy that the children were very concerned about the environment.