わからない!PHPの書き方の件

このQ&Aのポイント
  • PHPの書き方についてわからない部分があります。具体的な問題を解決するために、回答をお待ちしています。
  • PHPの書き方について疑問があります。分からない部分を教えていただけると助かります。
  • PHPの書き方について何か知識を持っている方はいますか?わからない箇所がありますので、教えていただけると助かります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

PHPの書き方の件でわかりません。

PHPの書き方の件でわかりません。 The default templet haven't translate into full languages, because we think difference between countries , so you should replace the templet words into you language, the label is <{$_*****}> (***** is the language index), for example: $arrTemplate = "供求信息"; English is: $arrTemplate['_offer'] = "Trades & Offers"; and the templet should be: <{$_offer}> it will show on the page "Trades & Offers". これを翻訳したのですが、いまいちわからなかったので、わかる方の回答をお待ちしています。

• PHP
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • BellBell
  • ベストアンサー率54% (327/598)
回答No.1

元々は中国語で書かれたPHPの、何かの売買システムですかね? ショッピングカートとは違うような。(サイトM&Aシステムってあたりかな?) ザクッと言うと 多言語対応してるけど、別に翻訳したりはしていないよ。全部の言語を翻訳なんてやってられないからさ。 必要なら、$arrTemplateって変数に翻訳した言葉を入れたら、全部のページで翻訳した言葉に置き換えられるよ。 たとえば英語だと、こんな書き方だよ $arrTemplate['_offer'] = "Trades & Offers"; こんなふうに書き変えたらさ、テンプレートの中で<{$_offer}>って書かれているところが、自動的にすべてTrades & Offersに変わるのさ、スゲーだろ。 ってところかな。 意訳+捏造多すぎ^^ 重要なところでは誤訳はしていないと思うけど。 ※元の$arrTemplate = "供求信息";が配列になっていないのが良くわからない。 本来 $arrTemplate['_offer'] = "供求信息";と書かなければいけないところを、書き間違えたのではないか、と判断しましたが。

kei1979
質問者

お礼

なるほどw そういう意味だったのですね^^ >元々は中国語で書かれたPHPの、何かの売買システムですかね? ショッピングカートとは違うような。(サイトM&Aシステムってあたりかな?) はい、中国のM&Aサイトシステムみたいなものです! ちょっとやりたい事があったので翻訳していたのですが、翻訳ファイルをUPして、config.phpのlangをja-jsに変えたけど管理画面は表示できて、トップページは真っ白なんですよ。。。 何処かでひっかかってるのかなぁと思い色々とヘルプ見てたのです^^ トップを表示させるのをなんとかしないと・・・ ありがとうございます^^

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします

How is the price lower than the "buy-it-now" price? Does this mean you are accepting offers? Do you offer honing services prior to shipment?

• 海外のDVD販売サイトの文章を読みたいのですが。

以下の英語を、どなたか訳していただけませんか。 海外のDVD通販サイトの、会員のみがログインできる特別なページのようなのですが、いろいろ細かい規約があるようです。規約を読んで、納得できるようなら活用したいのですが、どうにも足踏み状態です。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ------------------------------------------------- Please read this carefully - many potential questions are answered below. Every day, we pick 10 items to offer to you at a special discount price. You may view these products one at a time, and choose to either accept our special offer, or pass and view the next item. You may view your special offers once per day. From the time that you begin viewing your offers, you will have 60 minutes to choose one. The fine print: Only one daily deal offer may be redeemed per customer per day. Quantities are limited, offers good while supplies last. All daily deal offers expire 60 minutes after you view your first offer, individual offers expire when you pass on the offer, or 60 minutes after you viewed your first offer, whichever is earlier. Daily deal offers are only good for the products featured. Daily deal offers may not be applied to previous orders. Daily deal offers that have been accepted are excluded from any further coupon discounts. Daily deals are not excluded from taxes or our normal shipping costs. Accepted daily deal offers must remain in the shopping cart on the web site, they may not be saved for later purchase. When accepting a daily deal offer, it must be added to the shopping cart through the page displaying the offer by selecting "Buy now!" Orders must be completed through our online store.

• 英語 和訳

When you visit other countries, you should understand that people do things differently. However, because somethig is different, it doesn't mean that it's good or bad. 和訳お願いします

• 中国人とのやりとり

Haloo, A ! I am B. Aer you chinese ? I am japanese ! I play your marvelous game ! I have a very good time ! Thank you ! But japanese language is strange ! It is like a drankard ! Well, If it's ok with you, I translate more better there ? Instead ,help me translate the movie. I want to talk with you. Please Let's send e-mail to my adress. おかしな所を、指摘して欲しいです。 (あえて日本語は、書かないでおきます)

• インターネットからのダウンロードについて

よろしくお願いします。 インターネットで検索し、とあるソフトをダウンロードしようと思いました。 海外のサイトのようで、内容がまったく読めなく、 予想で操作してもダウンロードできません。 以下のような内容です。 タイトル「Downloading : Your Link Will Be Available In A Moment」 ・Choose one of the offers below. Offers are usually short surveys or signup forms. ・Fill out the offer with valid information and a working email address. If your information is detected as fake when it is reviewed, you / your IP (xxx.xxx.xx.xxx) will be banned from our service. ・Once you've completed the offer, the button will be enabled. 「Download Xvid Now!」 Download Xvid Nowをクリックし、インストールまでしたのですが、 ダウンロードはできませんでした。 私の操作は間違っていますでしょうか? どうすればダウンロードできますか? 更に言いますと、危険な操作をしたかも、という不安も焦っています。 どうか教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• i've got some stuff you should readのyou

母:[peeks out through the sliding doors] Stan, sweetie, we're gonna go to the mall. Do you wanna come? 息子:Mom, the mall is a way for the corporate fatcats to imprison you into a life of servitude. I've got some stuff you should read. この文なのですが、i've got some stuff you should readは、 母にいっている言葉ではないようなのです。 では、自分のことなのにyouを使う理由はなんなのでしょうか。 そして imprison you into a life of servitudeの意味も よくわかりません。 アドバイスおねがいします。

• 日本大・法(2003年)の英文についての質問(2)

以下の英文の題名は「発話とその場の状況」です。 English normally makes a clear distinction between you must, which imposes an obligation upon the listener, you should, which offers advice to a listener, who is free to ignore it, and you may, which gives approval for something the listener already wants to do. (※you mustとyou shouldとyou mayはイタリック体でした。) この英文で、 「英語は普通、明らかに区別がある・・・」以降をどのように訳せばいいのかがよく分かりません。そこの所を教えて下さい。また、熟語・構文等の解説もよろしくお願いします。

• 英語のメッセージを訳してほしいです

このメッセージを訳してください>< まだまだ英語力が足りずよくわかりません 英語の得意なかたお願いします! Thanks :-) im happy to tell you something about Italy, i'd love to know more about Japan and the language too. Right now i'd love to know how i can someone to message me in Japanese and i'll try to translate it so i can know what they tell me :-) If you like my Skype ID is Binomag, chatting i think is very good to exchange opinions and discuss about our countries and everything, for now bye!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

外国語で書くときは、とりわけ自然な表現を目指すべきである。なるほど自国語で書くときに 複雑な表現を好む書き手がいるが、外国人はまず読みやすい表現を使うべきである。 You should aim at expressing naturally in foreign languages when you write in it. It is true that some writers like to use complex words but foreigners should use plain words 完全なる直訳になってしまいました。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

Is this the highest quality (or rarest) Iwasaki, you have on offer? I'm also just concerned about the extra cost of customs and VAT coming into the uk. At the quoted price it will be very high.